[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robert David Steele is now reporting that he has evidence that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 328392.jpg (131KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
328392.jpg
131KB, 640x640px
Robert David Steele is now reporting that he has evidence that Seth Rich was a mossad operative.
>>
https://streamable.com/7izd0
>>
>>130588145
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>130588145
I don't know what to think about the guy. Posting with that George Webb dude didn't help, on the other hand he was blacklisted by infowars?? It's so confusing.
>>
>>130588145
Much as I like RDS and the analysis and information he presents, he just comes off as a poisoned well.
>>
>>130588145
he got that theory by reading a post i made on fb about 3 weeks ago
>>
>>130588589
that George Webb dude is a threat to the deep state, man.
>>
>>130588145

Seth Rich was a jew and got killed
Otto Warmbier was a jew and got killed
>>
K KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>130588145
I don't know who either of those guys are.
>>
>>130588145
>>130588589
>>130588766

>I am the ONLY guy that can save Trumps Administration in 90 days.
>Someone tell Trump to stop ignoring the ONLY person who can save his presidency
>I am the only one that can help Trump destroy the deep state.
>Someone tell Trump that I am the only person able to save his Presidential administration, and I can do it for only 250k pls donate.

RDS is a fucking shill douche bag.

George Webb is love. George Webb is life.
>>
Steele is a kook like Webb.

Mossad would never endanger a Hillary Presidency. And Mossad would already have all the Hillary dirt they could ever need.
>>
>>130592098

What if there were two factions of mossad and one wanted hillary and the other trump? Hmmm
>>
>>130588145
so that explains why this fuck is wearing a fucking american flag of all things

these fucking kikes
>>
>>130588145
HALP
>>130594774
PLEASE
NEW HOT SHIT DONCHA VIDEO
>>
>>130592098
>Mossad would never endanger a Hillary Presidency

Israel hated Obama and vice versa, so it makes sense that they would rail against neo-Obama too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.