[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuclear weapons do not actually exist. The concept of these all-destructive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: red-pill-2.jpg (18KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-2.jpg
18KB, 750x420px
Nuclear weapons do not actually exist. The concept of these all-destructive weapons was created jointly by the United States and Soviet Union to ensure stability in the post-war world, as well as hegemony of the powers in their respective spheres.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not only not destroyed, they had never actually 'existed' until the "rebuilding" effort. The Japanese government was spared the thread of a ground invasion and conquest by US and Soviet forces in exchange for going along with the story.

All of the major "nuclear" research and development groups were just elaborate disinformation operations, and all of the low-level personnel who witnessed nuclear tests actually saw high-yield conventional explosives.

This is the reason why the 'Big Six' nuclear powers so tightly control possession and research of nuclear weapons. Any state outside the clique who attempted to engage in such research would quickly discover the truth, and the entire plan would be blown. Neither Pakistan nor India are in on the Nuclear Sham, and are both simply bluffing each other.
>>
>>130585630
Can you prove this here?
>>
launched another thought torpedo op
>>
>>130585630
nukes arent that difficult, not larping, look it up, I think practically anybody with the materials could make one.

how do you think north korea can develop the technology?
>>
Ah so my father who sat guard over 2 missile launch controllers in South Dakota was ready to shoot and kill either of them if they disobeyed launch orders would have killed them to launch a make believe weapon?

This isn't some friend of a friend story. My dad was psychologically screened for that position.
>>
>>130586102
For uranium gun types it's trivial to build a bomb. Refining the uranium to weapons grade is a different story
>>
>>130586102
If it's so easy, why doesn't everyone have them?

Spoilers: Because they aren't real.
>>
>>130586444
exactly, getting or making the materials is the most difficult part, the mechanism, and the physics even, arent that hard to understand. Of course for the people who invented it out of thin air was different, like everything, calculus for example, there was a time where calculus was the ultimate science, now japanese teenagers in highschool learn it before 17...
>>
>>130585630
Nuclear weapons occur with fusion start by U235 fission. U235/plutonium fission is not that powerful, but it is much bigger than what you would get from the recently used MOAB. Fusion however is huge, with yield on the megaton scale. The Sun burns hydrogen this way, along with all Hidrogen stars, many which are far away with distances that can be calculated at your own home. Try making something burn like with anything besides fusion. I take it you are wrong and don't know the simple science behind all this?
>>
>>130586991
>Calculus is the ultimate science
Yes of course. How else would Issac (((Newton))) be able to infinitely compound the ursury for all the loans he gave out?
>>
File: 1473889489325.jpg (15KB, 300x300px)
1473889489325.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>130585630
KEK and saged
>>
>>130585630
>all of the low-level personnel who witnessed nuclear tests actually saw high-yield conventional explosives.

you realize that Nuclear weapon tests could be seen from Las Vegas, right? that millions of tourists actually came to Las Vegas for the express purpose of watching Nukes go off? that portions of Vegas are still irradiated from the tests?

Incidentally ,

>Vegas was actually slated to become a financial failure before Nuke testing in Nevada
>If it hadn't been for the exotic draw of watching nukes detonate, Vegas probably wouldn't exist today, or would be very small compared to what it is.
>>
File: 1496807956852.jpg (16KB, 239x239px)
1496807956852.jpg
16KB, 239x239px
>>130585630

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not only not destroyed, they had never actually 'existed' until the "rebuilding" effort
>>
File: 1441838394567.jpg (45KB, 446x413px)
1441838394567.jpg
45KB, 446x413px
>>130585630
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not only not destroyed, they had never actually 'existed' until the "rebuilding" effort. The Japanese government was spared the thread of a ground invasion and conquest by US and Soviet forces in exchange for going along with the story.
it's not so much a redpill as a "i have no evidence, please believe my jewish fairytale"-pill
>>
>>130588472
This is a thread full of half-truths. Nukes are fake as fuck, but Hiroshima and Nagasaki were definitely fire-bombed.
>>
>>130586248

this. there are far too many people still walking around with the personal experiences to not burst out laughing at this latest joke. go back to the flat earth thread.
>>
>>130585630
Thanks for not posting the link. It's a much better idea than saving thousands of anons from copy-paste-searching out of curiosity.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.