[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For too long we have pandered to the fascist far right's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1496843144032.jpg (78KB, 589x639px) Image search: [Google]
1496843144032.jpg
78KB, 589x639px
For too long we have pandered to the fascist far right's dog whistles

The fascist says "We want controlled immigration" they mean "We want less people of colour migrating"

The fascist says "refugees should go through the proper channels" they mean "let them drown in the med"

The fascist says "We want to preserve national identity" they mean "We want national pride"

The fascist says "We want sovereignty" they mean "We want supremacy"

Our leaders have pandered to the populist white supremacy for too long leading to a brutal Brexit and wibley wobbley country more divided than ever.

If we continue on this path with Theresa Mayhem or some other Tory bastard all hope is lost. Simple as.
>>
File: 1495712165877.jpg (36KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495712165877.jpg
36KB, 645x773px
>>130581299
>The fascist says "We want controlled immigration" they mean "We want less people of colour migrating"
Why should I not want to limit migration from nonwhite countries if we know we can't assimilate them into our society?

>The fascist says "refugees should go through the proper channels" they mean "let them drown in the med"
I don't want them to drown, I want them to not make the trip in the first place!

>The fascist says "We want to preserve national identity" they mean "We want national pride"
Why can't I have national pride when it's not based on taking pride in conquest of some peoples?

>The fascist says "We want sovereignty" they mean "We want supremacy"
Supremacy on your own homeland = sovereignty
>>
Alice would love fascism.
>>
File: 1496093506930.jpg (290KB, 831x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1496093506930.jpg
290KB, 831x1172px
>>130581299
Nyeeeeeeeeeeeeees! You are absolutely right, OP! These dog whistles can't be denied. The white supremacist bigots are far too backward to realize that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength! It's absolutely refreshing to see another progressive, multicultural soul like yourself on this toxic board.
>>
File: happy shout.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
happy shout.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Reminder that anime is conservative and ethnonationalist.
>>
>>130583307
Anime is multicultural and tolerant.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.