[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Records Sought by Judicial Watch May Remain Closed to th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Judicial_Watch_Logo.jpg (28KB, 591x158px) Image search: [Google]
Judicial_Watch_Logo.jpg
28KB, 591x158px
>Records Sought by Judicial Watch May Remain Closed to the Public for Five Years

>(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that the National Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice of “the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the Trump presidential campaign or transition team” have been removed to the Obama Library.

>The NSC will not fulfill an April 4 Judicial Watch request for records regarding information relating to people “who were identified pursuant to intelligence collection activities.”

>The agency also informed Judicial Watch that it would not turn over communications with any Intelligence Community member or agency concerning the alleged Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election; the hacking of DNC computers; or the suspected communications between Russia and Trump campaign/transition officials. Specifically, the NSC told Judicial Watch:

>Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-nsc-advisor-susan-rices-unmasking-material-obama-library/
>>
huh... That sounds really fucked up.

Was the transfer of thse documents to the Obama library a normal thing, or is it a sign of cover-up?

What is with the not turning over of info concerning supposed Russian meddling?
>>
>>130583220

>Was the transfer of thse documents to the Obama library a normal thing, or is it a sign of cover-up?

I've never heard of such a thing. Then again, I've only been paying attention for the past 6 years or so.
>>
>>130583220
>What is with the not turning over of info concerning supposed Russian meddling?

Apparently there is none
>>
>>130580717
>Judicial Watch
Judicial Watch is an "associate" member of the State Policy Network (corrupt) with deep ties to the Koch brothers
>>
File: Daft_Phoenix.jpg (193KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Daft_Phoenix.jpg
193KB, 1280x1280px
>>130585406
>there is none

BUTTTTTT!!!!

Through this, (((they))) are insuring (You) nor anyone else will be able to use this avenue to enshrine that as TRUTH for the next ***5 Fuggin' YEARS!!!***

Someone's gotta stop these... (((them)))!!!

At this point... the ONLY WAY to get even a semblance of "JUSTICE" in these issues... is to utterly and completely BREAK THE LAW!!

And that, honestly... is REALLY FUCKING SAD!! But, at least it's just stupid "administrative" protocal-tier laws... but the people playing these fucking political games don't understand the fire they are cooking with here.

If it becomes acceptable to break these minor laws in the system just to gain a SHRED OF THE TRUTH... then people will INEVITABLY (inb4 "le slippery slope fallacy... this is WHY it's a "thing") GO RIGHT AHEAD AND START BREAKING MORE CONCRETE LAWS... for their own ssense of JUSTICE (since the voted-in arbiters thereof refused to even PRETEND that they were doing their fucking jobs of ADMINISTERING IT EQUALLY!!)

This is how the fire starts that burns the whole damn world down.

I'm drunk as shit right now and probably being histrionic... but someone here will get what I'm saying.
>>
>>130589457

I got what you're saying and I agree. I was just responding as to why no one and I mean no one has handed over any evidence of Russian tampering. Other than that leak from Winner which just showed possible fishing (not involved in actual election) which also showed the states that were supposedly targeted 4 out of those 7 states went to Hillary. RUSSIAN PROBE SHUT IT DOWN NOW!! Is what they probably screamed down the Democratic hallways when they saw Winner's leak.

Anyway, it's the same sort of shit the FBI pulled on the congress when they demanded all copies of Comey's memos to the point of subpoena threats on them. They stonewalled even that because as we were later to find out. There were no copies of memos. Someone had deleted them. Explains why the FBI stonewalled on handing them over.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.