[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not hate leftists??? This is really all quite frustrating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4364.jpg (50KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4364.jpg
50KB, 600x350px
How to not hate leftists??? This is really all quite frustrating for me. I know here in /pol/ I'm the minority on this, but I definitely see myself as very progressive. I support a lot of the things most leftists support. But lately, it's been getting fucking obnoxious! I was basically introduced to leftbook about 2 months ago which has been a headache but now with all this stuff going on at Evergreen College? This is disgusting and honestly it's making me hate the left more and more each day. Is there any kind of assurance that these people aren't going to fuck yo the progressive movement?
>>
Because no one has the fucking balls to call out the kikes. Shit will never stop until that happens
>>
>>130577576
This wasn't even a response to anything I said and is sort of indicative of why the left is radicalizing like this.
>>
>>130577327
The right and the left have both good and bad aspects. For example lolbertarians are retards.
>>
>>130577327
Does my heart good to see your post. The hyperbole is fucking everything up. We probably disagree on a number of issues, but we need to compromise. I have with calculation changed my stance on healthcare (for example); I used to oppose any kind of govt involvement unless the recipient was a woman or child in real poverty (not the phony American kind). Ok. If it's that big of a deal to your side, I will stop arguing about it and pay a little more, but you guys have to show a little give as well.
>>
>>130577327

It depends on what you mean by progressive. If you are using it in the historical sense, i.e. the idea of reorganizing society through the expansive government and legislation, then you are really no different than the radical fringe you want to distinguish yourself from. Progressivism is a cancer that has been killing this country slowly for over a hundred years now and the sooner you reflect in the implications of your political beliefs the sooner you can justifiably claim any kind of political grievance.
>>
>>130577327
The left is the biggest shitshow in the world right now. Worthless pussified self-indulgent trash. Just walk away while they continue to devour each other and never look back.
>>
>>130577327
lol you're 6 years too late to do any good.

The Progressive Stack took over the General Assemblies at OWS in 2011. Your side has suffered a brain drain and you're being led by belligerent kooks with no talent for war. Keep looking around puzzled, wondering what's going on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.