[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am proud to say that I despise this nation and what it stands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3436.jpg (194KB, 670x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3436.jpg
194KB, 670x350px
I am proud to say that I despise this nation and what it stands for. Your teachers are incompetent, thin-skinned, and stupid. Your culture is vapid. Your people are loud, obnoxious, and utterly disconnected with themselves or anyone around them.
My greatest goal in life is to renounce my citizenship before I die and be buried outside American soil.
Today, I'm cutting up a couple American flags I got from a surplus store so that I have some rags for cleaning my bathroom. If that offends you, go fuck yourself. Please, come to my home and threaten me. I'd love to exercise my right as a gun-owning American living in a Castle Doctrine state at least once before I leave.
I'm in the process of getting a work visa. I'm leaving this reprobate excuse for a country.
>>
Okay. I don't know which country you think is better. Enjoy taxes and cuckoldry on an extreme level as well as lack of free speech
>>
>>130571154

Well, bye.
>>
>>130571154
So hurry up and renounce your citizenship then kys
>>
>>130571292
I haven't decided yet, although I'm seriously considering Spain, Canada, and Germany.
>>
>>130571154
Edgy, but I feel you. Also, fuck off we're full.
>>
>>130571715
>Spain, Canada, and Germany.
You must really hate personal freedom
>>
>I despise this nation and what it stands for
>I'd love to exercise my right as a gun-owning American

Pick one
>>
>>130571422
>>130571529
You are aware that emigrating isn't as easy as just hopping on a plane and flying to another country and saying, "I live here now", right?
>>
>>130571154
Also
>I will exercise a right I claim to like but won't get in another country
Post proof of gun or fuck off, and if you kill yourself make sure to not use a gun, I don't need faggots like you being part of another gun grab statistic
>>
>>130571897
No shit, either way fuck off to a place more accommodating to your sense of self importance and autism.
>>
>>130571897
If you claim to be a syrian refugee you get 50k/year in gibs, free food, housing, and cannot be tried for crimes in Europe.
>>
>>130571850
If you're 17, have bruises on your body, a history of reporting abuse to your teachers, and you strike your father in self-defense, you will be placed in juvie and forced to apologize and accept guilt for your "crimes". God bless America.

Personal freedom my ass
>>
>>130571761
You have room for refugees but not for a man of 100% European descent?
>>
>>130572082
But I'm white, so there's that
>>
>>130572137
>act like a nigger
>get punished
Underage faggot
>>
>>130571154
Even though 8/10 of the americans ive talked to came across as sensless arbitary retards you're still a cuck
>>
>>130572034
It's going to take at least a few weeks
Shut the fuck up, Amerifat
>>
>>130572389
>>130571890
I come from an abusive family. My abusers were protected by teachers who didn't want to intervene on behalf of a child, and who were themselves abusers. I doubt it will harm my family. They're Americans. Emotional dysfunction and cognitive dissonance will see them through until the economic collapse.
>>
>>130571154
Don't come here,we are full
>>
>>130572879
Side note, Buenos Aires is a potential choice as I can (somewhat) speak Spanish
>>
File: 1496618060341.png (139KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1496618060341.png
139KB, 504x504px
>>130573016
>Buenos Aires
>choosing to live in the worst part of the country
Just come to Cordoba,much more comfy,don't come if you are a commie or a nigger
>>
While much of what you say regarding the state of this country is correct, your weak mentality and lack of gumption tells me you don't understand this country's potential. And to preempt the snarky "but it was never good!" response, if you cannot appreciate the the foundational principals seen in our constitution and legal system then I'm glad to see you go and hope you and your kin never return. This country isn't perfect, and can/should work to better represent our ideals, but we're the best goddamn attempt humanity has made as of now.
>>
>>130573410
America is a shithole
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.