[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read the New Testament and it's the most red pilled,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 32

I just read the New Testament and it's the most red pilled, anti-degeneracy, alpha, head of it's time book i have ever read. I will have to read whole bible, but i was blown away by the NT. Pope Francis and other heretics don't represent true Christianity at all, don't fall for (((their))) blasphemies. I read the English standard version, i wonder is some other version even better?
>>
File: case-in-point.jpg (124KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
case-in-point.jpg
124KB, 1000x572px
>>130569671
>New Testament
>alpha, anti-degeneracy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I see you've fallen for (((their))) greatest trick
>>
>>130569951
Go to /gif/ and masturbate to gay shit kike
>>
>>130569951
Unless..... (((OP)))
>>
>>130570320
Begone eternal angloschwein ... I mean Bebombed

*ba dum ts*
>>
>>130569951
Those are taken out of context and cherrypicked to look bad
>>
>>130569951
there's a reason Jesus whipped some cunts
>>
>>130569671
KJV
>>
>>130570782
Okay thanks
>>
File: jesus.jpg (83KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
83KB, 620x416px
>>130569671
>Be the Roman Empire
>BTFO Jews constantly because you are stronger than (((them)))
>Jews want Jewish hippy dead so you comply with Jews to kill Jesus
>Chimp out and destroy their temple years later for other reasons
>Years later make Jewish cult your official religion
>Same people who BTFO'd Jews now worship a literal Jew
>Jews become relevant worldwide as chosen people
>Roman women are convinced they will be "cleansed of their sins" if they sleep with and have kids with Jews (this is how the Ashkenazim were created)
>Thanks to Romans, (((Christianity))) spreads to Europe
>Christians are banned from Usury, giving Jews complete control over money lending
>Jews quickly take a hold of the entire economy of Europe
>This continues into this day

(((Christianity))) ruined Europe.
>>
>>130571314
Wow, not even I'm that a pessimistic faggot and I am a huge pessimistic faggot
>>
>>130571181
Also, if you want to have your worldview explode from all the red pills, watch the legendary creation seminars by Kent Hovind on Youtube.
But I'm warning you, once you absorb it, there is no way back.
>>
>>130571314
Matthew 23:33, Jesus tried to warn us against (((them)))
>>
>>130571314
your post almost makes it seem like jews hated christianity from the beginning, as they still do today. Find Christ, my man - he sets us free
>>
File: IMG_1760.jpg (608KB, 674x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.jpg
608KB, 674x867px
>>130571888
Trip are telling.
God is good.
Western Civ is based on Christianity.
Usury is not good for anyone.
Why is there not Christian flag?
>>
>>130570529
Give me the context then Moshe
>>
>>130570782
>book of mistranslation an misinterpretation
>>
>>130572989
>the only version that is not wrong in the very first sentence
>mistranslation

It's literally the only accurate translation. Remove yourself, scoffer.
>>
>>130571888
Nice trips
>>130572801
If you read the bible not in slightest is Jesus tolerant man, he damns heretics to Hell left and right (and yes mainly Jews) and doesn't accept degeneracy (but can forgive past mistakes). What he most likely taught in his early days was about not giving power to anyone, his teaching was a type of humiliation on his days and most of the bible deals with alpha Christ
>>
>>130573228
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? The KJV and NAB have the exact same sentence at the beginning.
>>
>>130569671
Funny how many times you can link this quote with events that have occured.
>>
File: 1464987223640.png (987KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464987223640.png
987KB, 1440x1080px
>>130569951
The sermon on the mount is just about not being a fucking dick in society. When it comes to war, look at the Old Testament for what God deems acceptable when fighting for survival. Hint: killing your enemies, their women, their children and their livestock occurs more than once.

In peace be merciful and kind to your brethren (society can't operate otherwise), but when your survival as a nation is on the line, that's when you take notes from the ancient Israelites. Even the Cucktholic Church has Just War Doctrine (although it is stupidly restrictive, but it still allows for destroying your enemies to a point).

Seriously, anyone who thinks God is a softy has not read what he had done to the Amalekites for coming against his people. Many modern Christians seem to just throw the entire Old Testament out despite it being the entire context for the New Testament. The teachings of the New Testament can only ever be lived up to in a peaceful society, and peace is not something that exists in nature, it is something that must be defended, carved out with brutal, unbelievable force, as the Israelites had to do time and time and time again.
>>
>>130569671
>I just read the New Testament and it's the most red pilled, anti-degeneracy, alpha, head of it's time book i have ever read
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you retarded? Did you read a different book than I did?
>>130570529
>no, he didn't mean what he said
>you're taking it out of context
Fuck off
>>130573566
He explicitly said "follow my example, don't fight or defend yourself or your people".
>>
>>130574086
Reminder that the Church needs another Avignon Papacy because the current 'pope' is a tool

https://www.ncronline.org/news/vatican/landmark-vatican-conference-rejects-just-war-theory-asks-encyclical-nonviolence

I'd archive it, but I honestly don't know how and wanted to post quickly
>>
>>130573761
>In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth
>the heavens

>In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
>the heaven

>this is how much attention scoffers give to important details
>>
>>130574321
>He explicitly said "follow my example, don't fight or defend yourself or your people".
wanna provide a verse for that or are you just going to continue being a faggot?
>>
File: SakuraKinomoto.jpg (20KB, 225x304px) Image search: [Google]
SakuraKinomoto.jpg
20KB, 225x304px
>>130574086
>desecrating Sakura like that
Kill yourself, you walking garbage. You newfags are ruining this site and you're generally scum.
>>
>>130574570
That pic is a few years old at least, you seem to be the newfag here.
>>
File: hell.jpg (4MB, 3642x1722px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
4MB, 3642x1722px
>>130573566
>he damns heretics to Hell left and right

Why is this supposed to be moral? I always thought the idea that I will burn in hell forever if I am not a Christian or Muslim to be a one-up morally for Jews. According to them I just don't have to kill anyone or worship idols and i'm fine. I've read the Bible and the Qur'an and although the NT is the most Beta out of all of those texts.
>>
File: st isaac the syrian.jpg (137KB, 395x615px) Image search: [Google]
st isaac the syrian.jpg
137KB, 395x615px
>>130569671
>>
>>130574086
Pretty sure the sermon on the mount was meant to be applied to society and public situations. Love your enemy is more like love that guy that keeps calling you a dick every time you pass his house. War is war. Try to avoid war, but if it comes to war, then so be it
>>
>>130574715
Only Christians are granted salvation (and being just Christian isn't enough neither if you are hypocrite and not true believer), Muslims and Kikes go straight to hell just for their blasphemy against the Lord, especially Jews
>>
>>130574446
>HOLY SHIT, AN ENTIRE "S", CHANGES THE MEANING OF THE ENTIRE SENTENCE
kys sola fide kike, just because one says "heavens" doesn't mean there are multiple places where good people go when they die
>>
good goy turn the other cheek and go racemix
>>
>>130574758
That's what I'm saying, the sermon on the mount is about how to conduct yourself publicly, in regulated, peaceful society. Christ never rebuked the centurion, he never told him to quit his profession because it was violent or anything, rather when the centurion came to him and asked him to heal his servant, Christ told him "Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.", to a centurion, a literal soldier of the Roman army whose entire profession is killing the enemies of Rome.
>>
Christian man adopts 8 (Eight) black children from Africa

Also Donald trump is going to burn in hell since rich people can't enter heaven, if your middle class with apple iphones and a big flat inch tv your not going to heaven
>>
>>130575231
Go away, you dumb filthy heretic.
>>
>>130575122
Exactly. You're no different than a Muzzie
>>
>>130574758
>>130574086
>conjecture about WHAT JESUS REALLY MEANT
this is the fucking problem
>>130575231
this too -- biblical interpretation is limited to scripture and scripture is JUST WORDS.

>>130575261
this shit makes no sense because the same faggot christians that racemix and submit today are reading the SAME BIBLE that the puritanical conquerors were 400 years ago. the words have not changed in the KJV, and in other versions not drastically enough, so obviously the bible is not the reason for race mixing, so why pretend like it is
>>
>>130576039
>Christian man adopts 8 (Eight) black children from Africa
When they did this with Aboriginal kids half a century ago that was evil whitey being literally worse than Hitler.
>>
>>130576208
>conjecture about WHAT JESUS REALLY MEANT
You can thank modern critical theory for that, for the vast majority of history in Christendom it was obvious that the sermon on the mount was about how to conduct oneself in society and had no relation to fighting for survival in a violent, competitive world. Europe would have never come to dominate the world if Europeans had erroneously interpreted the sermon on the mount in such a way that it would have forbade them from destroying their enemies. In was only through conquest that Christianity was actually able to spread across the globe in the first place, conquest brings peace in its wake, where the peaceful aspects of Christianity can actually be practiced without being enslaved by Mongolians or something.
>>
>>130576146
Muslims kill people who don't believe, we just do our own thing and heretics can either join or not
>>
>>130576208
They didn't racemix because there was no one to racemix with because international travel was limited to boats which took 6+ months
>>
>>130576208
Catholics love race mixing, no idea about the other christians though
>>
>>130577099
I give you the good samartian, a bit of historical background too the Samaritans were the type of people you would cross the street to avoid because no one liked them

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

A black christian is your nieghbour you have to love with like your brother, Christianity is a internationalist pro racemixing religion, hell the black doesn't even have to live near you for you to be his neighbor
>>
>>130569671
NIV
>>
>>130577358
Wow you leaped to racemixing from the Good Samaritan? Fake
>>
>>130575122
What about the people that were never exposed to christianity? Im a catholic, and our doctrine says that if you never had the opportunity to receive Christ, then you can go to heaven if you lived a good life.
>>
>>130577614
Love your neighbor even the Samaritans who were a dispised peoples in the provinces in and around Judea

Your welcome to show where Jesus says love your neighbor but if he's black don't actually love him, If a black christian if your neighbor you must love him like a white neighbor. if your daughter loves a black christian you should allow it because we are all created in the eyes of the lords and he is your neighbor.

Christianity places no emphasis on race, the opposite actually it places it on christian united not whites united.
>>
File: 1495686300901.png (1MB, 1660x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1495686300901.png
1MB, 1660x1968px
>>130571888
Checked
>>
>>130578229

To love people, don't mean that you have to advocate for ANY racial policies. Be it mixture, be segregation. Love them all in the example of Christ. This does not mean anything about individual position on politics, but your right stance on your spirituality and relation to other humans.
>>
>>130578229
This isn't a problem to anyone who isn't retarded. Between Christian believers, who take Christ's message seriously, race is irrelevant.

The real problems exist between Christians and non-Christians, or deluded Christians who do not seek peace with other Christians but seek war (they are not really Christians, in that case, but they believe themselves to be). Those people must be totally subdued so as to not be allowed to threaten the stability and peace in Christendom, so that Christians will be allowed to live Christian lives peacefully. They can not simply be "tolerated" but must be totally physically crushed and forced into submission until they cease their attacks on Christian society, which manifest both violently (Muslim terrorism) and non-violently (Jewish anti-Christian media manipulation and control). I'm not saying they should be slain, which would be ridiculous, but their mosques/synagogues/pagan sites of worship must be demolished and their works burned, their preaching must be made a crime, there must be no toleration of "Halal" or "Kosher" food demands or anything like that, Muslim prayer should be banned, etc...
>>
>>130569951
Yeah jesus threw the money lenders out because he loved the jews. You've totally got it.
>>
>>130581588
To love people "like yourself" means to do just that. If you were Black and following the words of Christians you don't want the kkk to lynch you because that goes against the teachings of the Bible and Jesus. Christianity places no emphasis on race just religion.

>>130581712
Exactly Black Christians are fine, if you live next to a Black then you must love him like you love yourself, You don't even need to live next to him as evidenced by the good Samaritan, sure a christian nation could be anti-Muslim immigration but if it really followed the teachings of Christ then it must accept Christian refugees whenever their black,White or Arabic. If they don't then their just cherry picking verses they like and ignoring others they don't in which case their not following the bible

>>130581970
He threw the money lenders out not because they were money lenders but because they were doing in the middle of the temple. Render unto Caesar, is the modern day equivalent of render unto Israel
>>
>>130578229
You should love everyone, even the despicable. Being an aggressive asshole to everyone different from you isn't being alpha, it's being insecure.

I believe the races should be divided entirely, that states should be autarkic, and if someone threatens you're people you have the right to destroy them. That doesn't mean I don't wish everyone well.
>>
>>130574715
when you consider what kind of suffering a God can imagine and thus experience (for himself) the burning of one soul for eternity is nothing
>>
>>130582751
>sure a christian nation could be anti-Muslim immigration but if it really followed the teachings of Christ then it must accept Christian refugees whenever their black,White or Arabic. If they don't then their just cherry picking verses they like and ignoring others they don't in which case their not following the bible

I don't agree. Races have distinct intellectual and psychological profiles. People are happiest when they live amongst their own people. You can still love all fellow christians while knowing that multi ethnic societies are bad for everyone.
>>
daily reminder that Christians are not supposed to have any children according to Paul
>>
>>130583026
You can think that but Christianity doesn't agree with that. What part of love your neighbor like yourself don't you see. The Samaritan was the neighbor of the beaten man not the priest or the traveler from the same province as the man.

Once again the Samaritans were basically universally hated all over the provinces around Judea, the equivalent of modern day pedophiles and racists. You would cross the street or charge them double the price and yet who ended up being the mans neighbor? If Black thugs are hated but one takes mercy on you he is your neighbor not your actual White neighbor if he didn't show you mercy.

Christianity puts no emphasis on race only religion
>>
>>130583563
Got a misinterpreted verse to back this up?
>>
>>130583565
You can be a racial supremacist without hating inferior races. There is no emphasis on race but it doesn't preclude racial organization.
>>
>>130584544
Well then your not following the teachings of Jesus, you've taken the verses you like such as being nice and forgiving then given up on the hard ones like love your neighbor and us all being created in the lords image. Jesus dealt with lepers and people with "demons" and preached kindness to all.

If you could save a community of African backs buy bringing them to America and educating them to be good Christians then that should be done instead of leaving them to starve.

The Good Samaritan man who turned out to be the mans real neighbor didn't live near him he lived a province over.
>>
>>130569951
I wouldn't call myself a christian but if you think Jesus was some weak-ass masochist like most people tend to believe, you're wrong.
>>
>>130584257
1 corinthians 7: 8-9
Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
>>
>>130569671
>garbage non Biblical pic/source
>no Biblical quotations or arguments in the written text
>1 bost by this nose
Fuck off
>>
We're in the tempest. One day we'll come out on the other side. Keep strong, friend.
>>
>>130585585
Blah blah
>>
>>130584939
I don't think the good that would be done to those africans would ever outweigh the bad to everyone that would come from a discordant society over time. There's no dissonance there.
>>
>>130569951

Shalom brother, let's destroy Christianity on /pol/ by pretending that it's a Jewish invention!
Adonai brother Stein!
>>
>>130585737
This. I fucking despise that. But they even have "deprogrammers" if they lose a sheep to Christ
>>
>>130569671
Fuck your jew tomb
>>
>>130569951
It's like it was written by /pol/

I read it last year and was really surprised. No wonder They don't want us to read it or learn it in schools
>>
>>130585824
What?
>>
>>130585655
Evil people recoil in horror at the word of the Lord. You'll pay for it one day, faggot.
>>
>>130585236
Haha nice hr high pic buddy. Larping christfags get the fuck out
>>
>>130585927
We're always in tempest and there are no guarantees, the way you spoke. And to who you spoke. Without Christ. Which you didn't say. Which will automatically just make it to no other side. This is no religious nor Christian place
>>
>>130585955
You're both wrong
>>
>>130583565
Holy shit you faggot the Samaritan was his neighbor because he acted like one, not because he was just there. It doesn't extend to all Samaritans in existence.

The modern equivalent would be that even if you are a white supremacist, if z black guy is good to you, you are obligated to be good back. Not that you are obligated to be good to everyone just for existing. And even for that specific guy, it doesn't mean you are obligated to let him fuck your daughter.

You are also sticking a very modern, hippy definition of love in. And I see you embellishing the story with your own extra additions!

Gas yourself, traitor.
>>
>>130574753
That's some blatant Buddhism ripoff
>>
>>130585707
But if everyone was good Christians no such problems would arise if we all loved our good Christian neighbors whatever race they were.

You are taking the good parts and ignoring the bad parts of Christianity. Your editing the "true" values and teachings of Christianity to fit your own society, in which case your not a true Christian

A true Christian doesn't see race he sees Christians and non Christians
>>
>>130586123
Sell your fucking baubles and give them to the poor
>>
File: Westaboo.jpg (27KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
Westaboo.jpg
27KB, 555x444px
Why do people care to berate an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
>>
>>130586410
Money
>>
>>130586123
Yeah that's my point. muh based blacks are entirely wanted in a Christian society.

Good Christian blacks in Africa are equal to good White Christians in Europe and America. A true Christian doesn't see race he see's Christians and non Christians. Christianity is not tribal nor racial it's internationalism with everyone being equal under the Lord
>>
>>130582751

What?
>>
>>130586142
It seems kinda gnostic to me.
>>
>>130571314
damn...
>>
>>130586457

There is nothing talking about political union of races or segregation of. It just says that you are one people, in spirit, in Christ.

You can have your politics and your religion separated, there is no problem at all.
>>
File: TRUNEWS.com.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS.com.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>130569671
LIVE - Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America, Pentagon’s Decision to Shoot Down Syrian Warplane Bombing ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8
>>
>>130586433
Are they being paid to laugh at Christcucks? I don't understand
>>
>>130586555
Except pic related and give me the evidence Christ was even of Judah. Did He speak Hebrew? Since when is Galilee anything Jewish? Muh ashkenazi
>>
>>130586573
And if a tribe of Christians in Africa are starving or fleeing Muslims in the middle east then it is your duty as a Christian to take them in and give them shelter.

Christianity does not see race
>>
>>130586590
It's money. Give people some and they get fucking retarded
>>
>>130569671
Rev 2:9 and John 8:44. even Jesus couldn't stand the satanic jews.
>>
>>130569671
I prefer the CBS. My Bible came with small bits of text on each page that explains translations and scenes from the ancient cultures perspective. To me, you absolutely need to know how to culture viewed something to see it even deeper.

For example:
In one story Jesus told of a woman who lost a gold coin she wore on a necklace of twelve coins. She cried in happiness when she found it.

It sounds sweet, but at the time a woman wore a necklace of coins that were a gift from her family before she left home.

This is because of a law at the time that stated a man could kick his wife out of their home forever at any time. She had no right to bring anything but what was on her person. So the coins, viewed through the eyes at the time were extremely important.

I suggest looking to see if a local church of your selected branch of Christianity offers a weekly Bible study.
>>
>>130586743

Exactly, so you can develop your political though as you want, nothing impedes that at all.

The point is this: It doesn't clash with a segregation project or a mixture project. It has nothing related to it. This discussion is stupid to begin with.

Your duty is to follow what Christ told you, and he didn't tell you to flood your nation with 10 million muslim refugees inside it.

Stop being a try hard.
>>
>>130571314

Jesus destroyed the concept of /chosen people by blood/ and replaced it with the concept of /chosen people by faith/.

Matthew 23:13

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

Jesus destroyed Judaism. You don't have to be jewish, you don't have to go to the synagogue, you don't have to do all that Jewish Religious Heads told people to do. You only have to believe in Him, and love your neighbor.

After the destruction of the Temple, and Jewish exile, Jews lost their language, culture, identity.
What we call today Jews are Khazars.

The Christians are /the chosen people/. Today's "Jews" are this :

Revelation 2:9

I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

>Don't be a kike and stop spreading false knowledge
>>
File: 1496517128286.png (335KB, 870x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1496517128286.png
335KB, 870x1730px
>>
>>130585247
Thats about marriage, not about children.
>>
>>130586147
Neighbor here means fellow, not literally someone who lives beside you, obviously because the semeritan wasn't the man's literal neighbor.

I think everyone is my fellow as long as he is righteous, and I wish and will do my best for him. That's all the bible necessitates. It doesn't mean I have to ignore racial differences, it means I have to love everyone reguardless of race.

And I think that an adherence to one's people and nation is the best for all my fellow's regardless of race. Me working towards to happiness and primacy of my own people, and my fellow of another race working towards the primacy of his race is better for both of us. And I mean that this will maximize the amount of good for the most of my fellows.

I'm not saying what I believe is what the bible says, I'm saying the bible doesn't preclude it.
>>
>>130587087
No because those Christians are those neighbors, at best you could stop Muslim immigration.

Sure he didn't tell you to flood your nation with Muslims but he certainly would want you taking in refugees from war zones no matter what race they are
>>
>>130587345

What the fuck are you talking about???

You just said that it has nothing to do with race, what the fuck are you still trying to argue?

Jesus had no political objectives, only spiritual ones. Help and love everyone, he didn't laid out immigration plans on the millions by considering future civil war consequences, you mongoloid.

You are worse than a try hard, you are an anti-christian fag.
>>
>>130569671
God save my soul.
>>
>>130587275
Where does the bible say keep races separate?
Where does the bible say you should kick out Black Christians or treat them differently

It doesn't if a Black Christian was your neighbor or in your country then you treat him like you love him like a son if he is good your twisting the words Of Jesus who preached love and forgiveness for all to fuck blacks I want them out of my country even if they are good Christians.
>>
>>130569671
My last workplace...
>>
>>130587632
Sure go ahead and prove to me Jesus wouldn't take in a Black Christian refugee family on the basis on their race, If you would take a white christian refugee family but not a Black one your not a Christian
>>
>>130587743

It also don't say to force mix races.

It don't say that we should force INDIANS with CHINESE for any reason.

Why blacks and white are any different? You make zero sense. There is NO RACIAL POLITICAL MATTERS IMPLIED ANYWHERE, ONLY SPIRITUAL.

Stop trying to sustain something that you cannot, because it's not true and your arguments are crap too.
>>
>>130569671
Amen Brother!
>>
>>130587055
Learn Koine Greek or Church Slavonic (a somewhat constructed language where definitions and grammar have been adjusted to have full formal equivalency with Kione.) Be done with translators trying to shape the narrative.
>>
>>130587979

Whats the problem on taking a family that is on your reach to help?

Did Jesus enforced mass mixture of people and massive immigration as doing a good act?

What the hell is the problem, to help a black family, that is within your reach? It doesn't mean supporting massive immigration.
>>
>>130588001
It doesn't say they should but it doesn't say they shouldn't it or it should be a crime to not be able to marry someone from another race simply because of their skin. Show me where Jesus would say a White women and a Black Christian shouldn't marry even if the Black was a "Based" Christian black and they loved each other
>>
>>130588233

>It doesn't say they should but it doesn't say they shouldn't

If it doesn't say nothing about it, why are you arguing that it does preach about being in favor of it?
>>
>>130569671
real talk... DRV. read it.
>>
>>130587743
In the post you're quoting I said the bible doesn't tell me to "kick out" black Christian's, but I explained why it doesn't say I can't.

I'm not saying fuck blacks. I'm not saying I hate black people. I love them if they are righteous. Even if they are righteous, however, I believe it will be the greatest good for the most amount of people if we are segregated.

If I love everyone as a son, I have to make choices on what will benefit my sons most in total.
>>
>>130588233

Why when you think on racial mixture, why are you talking about black and white?

Do you think Jesus would preach about Japanese and the Scandinavians mixing it up to the max for any imaginable reason?

What about saudis and south america native indians? Abbos and Slavs?

What the fuck are you even talking, man.
>>
>>130588335
So your fine with a Black Christian marrying a White Christian if they love each-other and would treat the race mixed child equally to a White Christian
>>
>>130569671
King James version. Aside from some minor translation errors, it's the most accurate to the true meaning.
Cross reference it with another highly accepted foreign version if possible.
>>
>>130588233
The bible doesn't say what color shirt I should wear on June 22nd but that doesn't make a blasphemer for wearing a red shirt.
>>
>>130584257
he was talking about discipleship, you have more time if you are single and can devote yourself entirely
>>
>>130588619
No. DRV is a direct translation from the latin vulgate.
>>
>>130588534

Yes I'm fine with any marriage anywhere, how does that relate with the bible total silence on the issue? I'm not even a true christian and can smell your bullshit from here.

Bible talks about the family being a receptacle of the sanctity of God. Being chaste, being loyal to your life, to your kids.

Nowhere it mention anything about race. Thats up for the nation and their institutions to solve.

I don't care about people mixing it up, but I do care about deliberate ethnic projects made to destroy a people. It's not about love, it's about a political objectives on breaking the etno unity of a people, because they are considered enemies by the ones executing and planning the whole thing.

It is not the bible doing that.
>>
>>130588906
Concordant Literal
>>
File: 1497339348019.png (32KB, 408x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497339348019.png
32KB, 408x362px
>>130569671
>>130180093
http://biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

http://biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

http://biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
http://biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

http://biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW, so who cares what that retarded refugee sand monkey got to say, he's not European, not white and his mother was a whore.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Magdalene
>Mary Magdalene has the reputation in Western Christianity as being a repentant prostitute or loose woman
But who knows, maybe Jesus fucked himself and didn't had a mother at all, he sure fucked the white race and Europe with his nigger teachings.
>>
Ok, so let me see if I got this right. Jews created Christianity to cuck the masses. So then isn't Islam the correction?
>>
>>130588643
If you treat your black christian neighbor differently and kick him off his land he's been on since the slave days simply because he's black your not a Christian. Jesus would treat all Christians equally if they believed and followed in him.

>>130588954
KEK opinion discarded
>I'm okay with racemixing
>>
>>130569671
Just wait until you read the Old Testament. The nt pretty much shit all over it.

The ot is a good way for your tribe to rule the world, nt is a good way for everyone to serve each other. Just when you have a group that isnt serving others, its throws the paradigm a bit out of wack.
>>
File: faces of jesus.jpg (76KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
faces of jesus.jpg
76KB, 400x328px
>>130569951
Many mentally ill people have many versions of Jesus and none of them are real.
>>
File: 2-corinthians-9-7.jpg (35KB, 688x360px) Image search: [Google]
2-corinthians-9-7.jpg
35KB, 688x360px
>>130587345

>Sure he didn't tell you to flood your nation with Muslims but he certainly would want you taking in refugees from war zones no matter what race they are
>>
>>130589120
Salvation is out of the Jews and which people? His spiritual people? Or the fact God sent His Son in flesh to have this happen? Whoops. Answer our objections first
>>
>>130588906
Seems like everyone has a different version and I've downloaded like 6 now.
>>
File: 93251298.jpg (122KB, 594x400px) Image search: [Google]
93251298.jpg
122KB, 594x400px
>>130589423
Abrahamic religions are made in Jewland and all the prophets are Jews in Christianity. I won't quote out of bible for you every single one of you, but maybe really try to read the bible next time.
>>
>>130569671
AMEN
>>
>>130589695
So He was of a certain tribe. Nobody knows theirs now. But if He is tinge "Jewish"; Judean? It's constantly changing not my problem. Does all that mean I'm supposed to think less of the NT or Christ? Anyways take care
>>
>>130589214

I'm not saying that it should be enforced, I'm saying that I don't care about it. I care about etno-replacements projects for human genocide.

Why does my opinion on it matters? It's about the bible and Jesus, those are your words:

>It doesn't say they should but it doesn't say they shouldn't

In one word, IT DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING IN THERE
>>
>>130574715
>dont kill anyone or worship idols im good

Lol, book of matthew talks of how only those who walk the straight and narrow path and truly believe in him (if you believe you follow on his steps, otherwise youre just acknowledging) to be welcomed into the kingdom of heaven.

Read the bible, getting into heaven is hard.
>>
>>130569671
Can you please pray for my mother? She's ill.
>>
>>130569951
>>
>>130588534
god make different races not to racemix with each other
>>
>>130590040
Isaiah 40:17
>>
>>130589838
Jesus Christ, you are stupid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_(son_of_Jacob)
>Tribe of Judah. By extension, he is indirectly eponymous of the Kingdom of Judah, the land of Judea and the word "Jew".
>>
>>130569951
kike you belong in hell
>>
>>130569951
ya know there is a lot of truth to what you just said and typed. this meme and post should be saved even if it is as a joke.

we are always taught to be loving, kind, and nice to our fellow man. yet, as we grow older, the more we try to practice this, the more it bites us in the ass. then we start transitioning into the opposite and it feels weird to start being the opposite, yet be told to be loving and kind.

once you fully go the opposite route is when you not only gain self confidence, but it's when you start seeing personal and career success as well, as you no longer worry about others and only worry about yourself
>>
>>130590040
So where is Gods rules on racemixing

Did Jesus forget his list of rules on the way down to Earth and just told the ones he remembered.

All Christians are equal under the glory of god
>>
>>130590106
>Isaiah 40:17
"Before him all the nations are as nothing; they are regarded by him as worthless and less than nothing."

are you that stupid?? really? it says that there is nothing and no one before GOD! you fucking faggot it doesnt say to racemix
>>
>>130590390

Dude, show you real flag already

You talk like a stupid girl
>>
>>130571314
>Jews become relevant worldwide as chosen people
But Jesus literally said God ditched the jews and Europeans/Romans are the chosen people, jews were treated as pagan pariahs and were slaughtered for fun & profit by christians
Jesus flipped his shit once, when seeing the jews being usurious in the temple, he literally whipped them out
pretty redpilled
Also, he wasn't really a jew, he was the son of god
but sure, let's be pagans, kill and burn everything including eachother then waste our lives in degeneracy and hedonism
>>
File: 5835584419_d06f6fc75d_b.jpg (592KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5835584419_d06f6fc75d_b.jpg
592KB, 1024x768px
>>130571314
Jews HATE Him

LISTEN UP

>we will have many Christian bashing threads from now on cause the kikes are allergic to them, remember they post as either side in argument to keep tensions high.
Don't give in.
>>
>>130590390

>"All Christians are equal under the glory of god"
under the god ! not with each other
>>
>>130572767
>Why is there not Christian flag?
what is this?
>>
>>130590771

JESUS LIVES FOREVER

DEATH TO SHILLS
>>
>>130569951
Christianity is for the weak.
>>
>>130569671

Im not one of the "KJV or nothing" guys, but it really is required reading. Your best bet is to go after all the translations you can.

also, if you think the NT is redpilled, just wait till you go through the old testament.. The red pills are horse pills or flat out suppositories.
>>
>>130591215
>Christianity is for the weak.

le living meme
>>
>>130591215
you took it the wrong way
>only the strong make good Christians
toughen up anon
>>
>>130585737
>>130585795
Christianity is a branch off of Judaism.
>>
>>130591215
can you when pagans or atheists acted somehow against jews? i can tell you tons of times when christians persecuted them
>>
>>130591736
it rejects much of judaism
>>
>>130571314

cool story bro.
We reign supreme because the old testament is the truth. Hidden from you.

although you have uncovered certain things, and thanks to them, you follow us.
things like space and stars and not what they seem, you know this, you tremble in horror, you follow.
this will not be revealed in our lifetime.
>>
>>130591875
and Earth is flat right? and you hiding that from us
>>
>>130590695
Latin language doesn't even has the word homosexual.
>>
>>130591875
dont listen to this sci fi doofus showoff, whatever there is, there is . Live a life worth living
>>
>>130569671
Have you read the Old Testament? The New Testament is truly awesome, but the Old Testament illustrates it's necessity and also helps prove God's authority. If you haven't read it, read the whole thing from start to finish with Psalms and Proverbs as lite reading for when you're on break or before going to bed.

Christianity is the only way to salvation in this fallen world.
>>
>>130575122
The Catholic Church says that Jews wont go to hell tho and that God has a place for them.
>>
>>130593538
A seperate place for the Jews? Leaves the rest of us Jew free no matter where we go
>>
>>130591875
I thank you and your stiff necked ancestors for allowing me to take your messiah and your inheritance away from you.

My deepest gratitude to you and yours.
>>
>>130593538
>The Catholic Church says

Stopped right there.
>>
>>130591875

what a fucking faggot, suck a dick
>>
>>130577823
That seems to make it most moral to not teach Christianity, since then learning about Jesus increases your risk of eternal suffering by burdening you with the onus of faith.
>>
The bible is incredibly densely packed with wisdom, rules of thumb, inspiration, and it's all surprisingly relatable despite being 2000+ years old. You can place yourself in the stories and feel the emotion and gravity.

I've struggled to commit to Christianity after years of being an atheist, but the older I grow the more wisdom I find in the bible. I hear committing yourself, heart and soul to the doctrine is life changing and completely worth it. I just can't make that type of plunge though.

There's also an incredibly deep esoteric tradition you could spend lifetimes exploring. It's awe inspiring how complex, diverse, and multifaceted one book can be. The more I learn, the more I can see how it's divinely inspired.
>>
>>130589120
>JESUS WAS A JEW, so who cares what that retarded refugee sand monkey got to say, he's not European, not white and his mother was a whore.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Magdalene

Jesus Christ you fedoras are stupid. I'm not even going to tell you why. I just want everyone to see how idiotic the KIKE ON A STICK shitposters are. fucking lol
>>
>>130594534
What's a good version to read? Former atheist here too. Is there a version without all the thee's and flowery language that just tells the story without fucking it up?
>>
>>130570516
> *ba dum ts*
wank in private pls
>>
>>130571836
The whole chapter 23 is a warning against blindly following.
>>
File: 1497223831338.jpg (260KB, 880x980px) Image search: [Google]
1497223831338.jpg
260KB, 880x980px
The new testament contains the red pill, full of the Blood Of Christ that opens your eyes to reality as it is
>>
File: 41saiylF8AL._SL300_.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
41saiylF8AL._SL300_.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>130595867
>Is there a version without all the thee's and flowery language that just tells the story without fucking it up?
This is a remnant of your literalist "no bullshit just get to the point" atheist mentality. I still feel that way a bout a lot of things too. You should learn to appreciate the style in this case though.

If you just want "the point" of a story, you may as well read Sparknotes summaries. Reading and deciphering meaning is a huge part of appreciating any work of literature.

I have the King James version and unless your reading comprehension is really bad, it's pretty easy to follow. I supplemented my reading with a "Great Courses" lecture series on Jesus and the Gospels. You can get it on Audible for 1 credit, though I'm not sure it's the best introduction.

All of the Great Courses series on Christianity have been great so far. I've listened to about 4. You can get a credit to spend on any of them if you sign up for a free Audible trial.
>>
>>130595049
You are confusing Magdalene with Mary the Mother of God.

Just amazing.
>>
File: 1470945753893.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1470945753893.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>130569671
>reads the NT once
>thinks he knows knows it better than people who've studied it their whole lives
>>
>>130569671
Reminder that Christianity is an anti-kike religion, which is why kikes like Bill Maher kvetch over the name of Jesus and spew venom about him and the religion. The founding tale of Christianity is that of the Messiah being murdered by the Jews. There's a reason white countries adopted it for identifying purposes.
>>
>>130597184
I was quoting someone. And yes, he actually believes that. Representative of the average fedora's knowledge of Christianity.
>>
>>130591875
Fuck off Shlomo. No one wants to read (((your))) book, whether New or Old Testament.
>>
>>130569671

I think about this quote constantly. It's eerie how true it is when you consider a solid plurality of the planet believes the most abhorrent degenerate lifestyles should be protected with government force now... and that isn't even touching on what the tv and social media are doing to us
>>
Don't bother with the OT, it's filled with pointless Jewish squabbles. Best to summarize that shit on the internet and save yourself from the headache. NT is GOAT though.
>>
>>130601808
yes sjw calling everyone nazi
>>
File: (((elhaik))).jpg (35KB, 254x300px) Image search: [Google]
(((elhaik))).jpg
35KB, 254x300px
>>130587101
>After the destruction of the Temple, and Jewish exile, Jews lost their language, culture, identity.
>What we call today Jews are Khazars.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Typical (((christcuck))), always falling for Jewish tricks. This time, not just a kike, but a communist kike. How do you explain Samaritans, who genetics show are closer related to Jews than Arabs or any other group?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
>Genetically, modern Samaritan populations are found to have "much greater affinity" genetically to Jews than to neighbouring Palestinian Arabs.
As for your (((Khazar theory))) conjured up by (((Arthur Koestler))) and pushed by (((Shlomo Sand))) and (((Eran Elhaik)))
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Koestler
>In 1931 Koestler joined the Communist Party of Germany

>”Yes goy, Jews aren’t a race, i’m a white male just like you”
>”No, we don’t descend from those christ-killers, we are just ethnic Europeans”
>”Yea, those badass Steppe peoples, those were us, can’t you tell?”
>”No goy, our ancestors didn’t write the Talmud, we’re just Khazar converts”
>>
>>130602809
get out of here you're ruining the enjoyful moment
>>
File: Anglosphere.jpg (261KB, 1200x985px) Image search: [Google]
Anglosphere.jpg
261KB, 1200x985px
>>130589120
>he's not European

Uhh, wrong. He was VERY European. Europeans are "Israel" while Jews are "Judah". It's plain to see within the bible. Two VERY distinct people that split during the early days because of conflict and war between each other.

We've always hated the Jew, even since the beginning.
>>
>>130602809
Christianity is not a Jewish trick. Believing Christianity is a Jewish trick is a Jewish trick. Kikes HATE Christianity.
>>
File: 81093d17ad8d1d3144c3fd5b6ee29ed5.jpg (181KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
81093d17ad8d1d3144c3fd5b6ee29ed5.jpg
181KB, 1024x768px
>>130603054
this , they really hate the Lord
>>
File: 1464709117187.jpg (7KB, 236x252px) Image search: [Google]
1464709117187.jpg
7KB, 236x252px
>>130587101
>a synagogue of Satan.
>>
File: bignosegirl.jpg (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bignosegirl.jpg
103KB, 400x400px
>>130602809
>>
File: 1497731141892.jpg (97KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1497731141892.jpg
97KB, 850x565px
>>130603039
Why's at mountie have a roo?
And
Why's at bird on the floor?
I demand answers
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.