[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capitalism is at the heart of social decay. The general atrophy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: e232d.png (423KB, 765x729px) Image search: [Google]
e232d.png
423KB, 765x729px
Capitalism is at the heart of social decay. The general atrophy of culture, family, and appreciation of artistic merit are directly related to the economic developments it has fostered since the industrial revolution. In capitalism the only merit is growth and consumption, and everything else isn't even secondary.
If the emphasis should be on integrity, heroism and sacrifice, shouldn't capitalism be one of the first things to go? With its exaltation of profit in place of virtue, and the veneration of capital over principle?
Yet whenever this point is brought up almost all western "traditionalists" have this knee-jerk reaction in defense of capital and its controllers. They will point their fingers at migrants (invited by the capitalist class) or common ethnic enemies (witheconomically rational motives), while being completely oblivious to how the mechanization of capitalism were already thinning out Europe's diverse landscape, and uprooting communities before the first non-western labor migrants arrived after WW2. (Did the "Jews" also smother the Occitans? Attempt to wipe out the Scots and the Irish?)
It's curious that when the Nazis (The supposed restorers of civilization) rampaged through Europe, they not only killed millions of Europeans, but also threatened to obliterate Europe's cultural heritage. (see the journals of Albert Speer, Dietrich von Choltitz, Goering and confessions)
Or compare the US to the USSR. The latter being a "Culturally Marxist" hellhole where the high arts flourished almost right up until it's dissolution, while the "traditional","god fearing" US ended up supporting the wonders of "modern art" and promoted a culture of hedonism that later spread worldwide.
Can someone explain what kind of cognitive dissonance is at play here, why "Traditionalism" can't seem to untether itself from capitalism, and what leads the "Defenders of Western Civilization" to fellate the very ziocon billionaires that sold them out in the first place?
>>
File: 1497351430176.jpg (102KB, 815x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497351430176.jpg
102KB, 815x1200px
>>130565284
>social decay
>atrophy of culture and family(people still have families?)
>appreciation of art

Literally stop liking things I don't like, the post.

>Attempt to wipe out the Scots and the Irish?

Didn't this mainly happen during the age of fuedalism/monarchy? Although I guess a lot of the infastructure and development in the British empire was mainly centred in London/England. However Glasgow had it's boom times too.

Not sure what you mean about the Jews and the Occitans though. I'd be interested in what you're talking about there.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.