[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UK caves in to EU demand to agree divorce bill before tr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>UK caves in to EU demand to agree divorce bill before trade talks

This is SO disrespectful. Doesn't the EU realize that Britain used to have, like, a massive empire and shit? Newsflash, EU: have-beens have feelings too!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/19/uk-caves-in-to-eu-demand-to-agree-divorce-bill-before-trade-talks
>>
>>130564820
Clickbaiters into archive
https://archive.is/hxSUr
>>
>>130564820
Day one: EU-UK, 1-0
>>
File: 1475790266563.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1475790266563.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>the guardian

I dont even have to click on the article to know its lefty bollocks. Sage.
>>
>>130564862
Go archive your tampons, cunt
>>
>>130564820
What is this? Why is Europe acting like they have any control here

Britain has chosen to leave, the fact that they are even willing to work with Europe on the exit is a courtesy

Literaly nothing is stopping the U.K. From telling the eu to fuck off we aren't in the eu as of July 1st.

Wat is germany going to do? Invade? Give me a fucking break with this pretend nonsense
>>
File: HANS.jpg (317KB, 451x1020px) Image search: [Google]
HANS.jpg
317KB, 451x1020px
Agreement, we'll contribute our share to what we have committed to, it's only fair - as long as we retain a stake in the asset.

In return we'll retain a share of the assets we have contributed too already, which far exceed the first figure.

Now trade talks? or are we going to leave without one? The country that buys far more from Europe than it sells to...?
>>
>>130565253
>we aren't in the eu as of July 1st

wat
>>
>>130564820
>First day of negotiations
>EU wins 7:1

Isn't it funny?
>>
>>130565253
You can't just rip treaties apart and walk away, you inbred bong. Same as you can't just refuse to not repay a loan and then expect to make new deals with them.
>inb4 we dun need duh eu!
Be refused access to the largest market in the world will hurt Britain. A LOT. Hence why you can't just walk away and be done with it.
>>
>>130565587
The U.K. Could just leave. What can the eu do to hold them in the union? England is choosing to go through the negociations but what if they told the eu to fuck off? What is the eu going to do?

The U.K. Is basically a good guy and allowing the process to unfold while Eurocrats are trying to act like they have a big swinging cock in case any of the other eu vassals try to leave.

"See look what happens if you quit the eu, you don't want that do you"

If I was the U.K. I would tell Germany to fuck right off and cut all eu ties effective immediately and then watch as the euros scramble and beg to negotiate
>>
>>130565853
What could you do to sop it?

Invade? The U.K. Could take every European military.

Cut off trade? That's a good way to destroy the European econemy hope your companies don't need insurance coverage or financing out of London.

Europeans are deluded fools
>>
File: nigey_passport.jpg (382KB, 1234x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nigey_passport.jpg
382KB, 1234x1024px
>>130565853

literally cant do anything to stop us from doing so

look m8 we are leaving the eu and thats final now fuck off back to your non country
>>
>>130565224
This. Sage. Go post in reddit Hans.

The inde
Guardian
Mirror
Are commie rags.
>>
>>130564820
UK was always going to pay a divorce bill. We've set aside £3 billion for it. That's all you're getting. This £50 billion, £100 billion nonsense is going to get you a slap.
>>
>>130564820
cucked

May is a german agent.
>>
>>130566125
>What could you do to sop it?

just cut all relations with Britain and watch them burn.

Europe also could go over international courts and confiscate everything owned by the brits as debt repayment.
>>
>>130566599
>Brittan
>still trades with the us, china, India, Iran commonwealth, non eu nations

Literally killing yourselves in the process

Nice fantasy kraut, there is LITERALY nothing you can do besides try and fail to invade the islands

This is all a show to stave off the inevatvle dissolution of your shitty tyrannical "union"
>>
File: IMG_0316.jpg (139KB, 776x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
139KB, 776x893px
Hahaha Theyre not even members, but they still pitch in more than 3/4 of the member countries.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.