[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://archive.is/Eb3Dc >1.1 terabytes of data >Exposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (130KB, 676x589px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
130KB, 676x589px
http://archive.is/Eb3Dc
>1.1 terabytes of data
>Exposed by a marketing firm contracted by the RNC
>Apart from personal details, the data also contained citizens' suspected religious affiliations, ethnicities and political biases, such as where they stood on controversial topics like gun control, the right to abortion and stem cell research
>Retard National Committee shills BTFO

Hey shillfags, now that Russia has all your personal information are you ready get off your knees and stop religiously sucking Putin's dick?
>>
they don't have it, this was a recent find on an amazon s3 fleet
>>
File: 1454667405566.gif (1001KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
1454667405566.gif
1001KB, 400x212px
>>130558480

based, leak everyone's shit

privacy is dead
>>
>>130558480

They're all in shock. Stupid fuckers get it for ignoring all the obvious signs
>>
>>130558701
Privatsphäre ist tot
>>
>>130559217

It was dead after the Patriot Act anyway, might as well let this shit roost already.
>>
>>130560380
True, though while the lack of privacy overall is certainly concerning, I feel like government surveillance is a totally different monster than having a political party be so incompetent that they doxx all the inbred retards who registered for them
>>
>posts on Reddit
Lel. So where is it then? I want to see what people think.
>>
>>130561667
Just found it, here's the UpGuard article, I'm not going to bother linking the reddit but it's on their front page if you feel like going down that rabbit hole:

https://www.upguard.com/breaches/the-rnc-files

TL;DR
>largest known data exposure of its kind
>Holy fucking shit thank god I have never registered to vote in the US
>>
>>130558480
As long as it doesn't say I'm a furfag, I don't give a fuck
>>
>>130558480
>citizens' suspected religious affiliations and political biases
Oh boy I wonder what they think I am
>>
what the fuck would russia do with my irrelevant information?
>>
I actually have personal info of about 700,000 americans including their social security and I'm not even American.
>>
>>130562557
Here's the spreadsheet categories:

"RNCID", "RNC_RegID", "State", "SOURCEID", "Juriscode", "Jurisname", "CountyFIPS", "MCD", "CNTY", "Town", "Ward", "Precinct", "Ballotbox", "PrecinctName", "CD_Current", "CD_NextElection", "SD_Current", "SDProper_Current", "SD_NextElection", "SDProper_NextElection", "LD_Current", "LDS_Current", "LDProper_Current", "LD_NextElection", "LDS_NextElection", "LDProper_NextElection", "NamePrefix", "FirstName", "MiddleName", "LastName", "NameSuffix", "Sex", "BirthYear", "BirthMonth", "BirthDay", "OfficialParty", "StateCalcParty", "RNCCalcParty", "StateVoterID", "JurisdictionVoterID", "AffidavitID", "LegacyID", "LastActiveDate", "RegistrationDate", "VoterStatus", "PermAbs", "SelfReportedDemographic", "ModeledEthnicity", "ModeledReligion", "ModeledEthnicGroup", "HHSEQ", "HTSEQ", "RegistrationAddr1", "RegistrationAddr2", "RegHouseNum", "RegHouseSfx", "RegStPrefix", "RegStName", "RegStType", "RegstPost", "RegUnitType", "RegUnitNumber", "RegCity", "RegSta", "RegZip5", "RegZip4", "RegLatitude", "RegLongitude", "RegGeocodeLevel", "RADR_LastCleanse", "RADR_LastGeoCode", "RADR_LastCOA", "ChangeOfAddress", "COADate", "COAType", "MailingAddr1", "MailingAddr2", "MailHouseNum", "MailHouseSfx", "MailStPrefix", "MailStName", "MailStType", "MailStPost", "MailUnitType", "MailUnitNumber", "MailCity", "MailSta", "MailZip5", "MailZip4", "MailSortCodeRoute", "MailDeliveryPt", "MailDeliveryPtChkDigit", "MailLineOfTravel", "MailLineOfTravelOrder", "MailDPVStatus", "MADR_LastCleanse", "MADR_LastCOA", "AreaCode", "TelephoneNUm", "TelSourceCode", "TelMatchLevel", "TelReliability", "FTC_DoNotCall", "PhoneAppendDate", "MT10_Party", "MT10_GenericBallot", "MT10_Turnout", "MT10_ObamaDisapproval", "MT10_Jobs", "MT10_Healthcare", "MT10_SoCo", "PG01", "PG02", "PGXX"

"PGXX" for the sake of brevity, it goes up to "PG39", also left out some "VHXXX" ones, I'm not sure what they mean

No explicit furry category it seems

>also "MT10_ObamaDisapproval" kek
>>
>need to leak info to russia or piss tape gets out
>can't risk meeting with them or sending them the info
>just leak it to everyone so nothing can be proven

But hey, her emails
>>
>>130558480
Good thing I have literally no online presence whatsoever.
>>
>>130563528
but hey, we're not in WW3 so that's cool.
>>
>>130563456
Post my IP and I'll believe you
>>
>>130564103
Wrong kind of address anon
>>
>>130563987
>hillary had an email server
>RNC releases full names and addresses of literally 2/3rds of ALL

spineless fucking coward
>>
>be under Russian control
>vs
>be under Israeli American ZOG control
Whats the difference?
>>
>>130565139
Isreal is a free nation of democratically elected representers. Russia is an authoritarian mafia state that suppresses free speech.
>>
>>130565427
Is Russia a mafia state or an oligarchy? Can it be both?
>>
>>130565427
But Russian overlords wouldn't cut off our dicks like our Jewish masters do
>>
>>130563658
>Good thing I have literally no online presence whatsoever.
You're here right now. And you likely have relatives. You don't need to have a presence if any of your relatives or associations do. They fill in the blanks on you.

Everyone's fucked.
>>
>implying there already isn't a microchip inside of you tracking all of this anyway
>>
>>130563456
Phew, my secret is safe for now.
>>
>>130564670
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
>>
>>130558480
So is this just people who are registered Republicans/voted in Republican primaries?

Because I've voted in every general election since I was 18 but I've never voted in any primary/caucus.
>>
>>130558480
So where can we see it?
>>
>>130558480
Is Russia gonna start interfering with the ads I see on websites now to convert me to their ways?

Have the Russian hackers finally won?
>>
>>130558480
>register republican
>only answer poll once about state water project
>rest would be speculation
But being a republican in CA is a death sentence.
>>
>>130558480
ooh, am I on it? I wanna see what the RNC thinks of me
>>
>>130558480

WOW, THE RUSSIANS KNOW WHO I VOTED FOR, THIS IS BIG STUFF GUISE, I BET BLMORHGH WILL FINALLY BE BTFO THIS TIME!!!!!
>>
>Wow rnc releasing these personal informations

Seems like the marketing firm's fault, not the RNC. If you honestly think the DNC doesn't have a detailed list of shit relating to your activities politically you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>130565857
>for now

>>130566419
Signed your own warrant it seems, the fuck are you doing in Cali
>>
>>130567183
Big data is retarded. All this data is totally useless.

Remember, the Clinton campaign had a super high-tech algorithm computer database that was modeling the electorate... it told him that she was going to win the whole time
>>
File: 1448840603790.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
1448840603790.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>>130568956
>the fuck are you doing in Cali
Watching and waiting. Also, lots of drinking.
>>
Where can I download this? I want to look myself up
>>
>>130558480
>>130558480
The Repubs couldn't let the Dems one up them by getting hacked. But still the Dems gave up names first.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-dnc-email-list_us_58f278b9e4b0da2ff8613acf

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/31/us/politics/voting-records-released-privacy-concerns.html
>>
>>130571241
Remember to archive

>http://huffingtonpost com/entry/hillary-clinton-dnc-email-list_us_58f278b9e4b0da2ff8613acf
https://archive.is/vRPU2
>https://nytimes com/2015/12/31/us/politics/voting-records-released-privacy-concerns.html
https://archive.is/j5PI3
>>
>>130558480
>suspected religious affiliation and ethnicity
>see obvious Hispanic first and last name
>ok this guy's Hispanic and likely Catholic
Oh no, they'll find out that I believe jews, muslims, faggots, atheists, communists, et al should be burned at the stake! Where's my fainting couch?
>>
>>130568989
>Big data is retarded
>t. codemonkey
>>
>>130558480
you can find more than that with fb.

its still bad tho, t-thanks nsa
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.