[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the people who defend capitalism by saying 'If you work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1493528159985.jpg (123KB, 546x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493528159985.jpg
123KB, 546x900px
For the people who defend capitalism by saying 'If you work hard you should be able to reap the benefits of that work' let me ask you, what is working hard exactly? Because to me it seems that construction or factory workers are working hard every day and they don't seem to be reaping the benefits of that hard work.

I understand that's a stupid example because construction workers didn't have the same education a lawyer or a stockbroker had. In that case it's not about working hard but about working smart. It just seems unfair to me because it's all about luck at the end of the day. People studying finance, law or any other profitable career are only there because they had the luck to be born in a relatively well-off and smart family.
Is just a self perpetuating system in which lucky people take advantage of the hard work of ignorant/dumber people. I'm not talking about who's right or who's wrong, I'm just saying the system is inherently inhumane. And lastly you may say well but in a capitalist system everyone has the chance to build themselves the life they want, no one forces them to keep working in construction. Well but that's the thing, if every construction and factory worker suddenly decided to start striving for the good life (being rich) then the system will collapse, and what do you say next?
The system relies on them, while the top of the pyramid profits from those pillars that hold the system. It's inherently inhumane. I'm not a communist but in my opinion communism is no worse than capitalism.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.