[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you infiltrated the highest level of society and found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1490302442954.jpg (6KB, 256x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490302442954.jpg
6KB, 256x267px
What if you infiltrated the highest level of society and found the man ruling the world from the very highest stratum of the NWO and it turned out he was pushing globalism and financing every war and flooding all developed nations with immigrants and fuelling the war on drugs etc for the dumbest reason imaginable, like he wanted to sell everybody diversity themed watch straps or he wanted to drive a species of mole to extinction because he didn't like its face?

What are you supposed to do in that scenario?
>>
>What are you supposed to do in that scenario?
Take pictures as proof and post them on /pol/

If you've already done this I expect photos
>>
>>130545094
tell him he is a faggot
>>
>>130545094

>TFW world war 3 starts because soros lost a battlefield 4 match to a germanistani and decides to wipe the entire continent with refugees just so the one cunt gets exploded.
>>
>>130545094
He has an "accident"
>>
File: literally who.jpg (2MB, 4416x3312px)
literally who.jpg
2MB, 4416x3312px
>>130545370
This is the only known picture of him.

It was taken by a journalist that sneaked into the Bildeberg conference. He was killed shortly after this picture was taken however he managed to hide his camera in a nearby fern and his half brother's cousin who works as a janitor picked it up during the next conference.
>>
>>130545840
I wish daily for my ex-wife to be visited by a truck of peace
>>
>>130545094
Turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
File: ycGYVWvr.jpg (32KB, 512x512px)
ycGYVWvr.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>130545094
What if when you found him... it turns out to be this guy?
>>
this thread is EXTREMELY reddit holy shit
>>
>>130547474
>Alex Jones destroys all developed nations by flooding them with waves of immigrants from the third world by fuelling wars and dispossessing them
>He keeps the white man subdued and destroys all religion by simultaneously financing hard drugs and arresting people for using them
>The west, now in ruins is third world level
>China swoops in and conquers it
>West gets filled with factories and piles of garbage
>The atmosphere is blacked out by smog and the Earth is enveloped by eternal winter
>Society collapses as the last of the Earth's natural resources are depleted
>Suddenly TVs around the world (having long since been devoid of power) spark on
>Alex Jones is on the screen
>Everyone is freezing to death and starving
>He has a nice water heater for sale
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.