[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We find ourselves in the midst of an attack on the very foundation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dfd[1].png (196KB, 1211x1259px) Image search: [Google]
dfd[1].png
196KB, 1211x1259px
We find ourselves in the midst of an attack on the very foundation of society, of reason and of liability. Today's liberals are more dangerous than ever in this regard. They often hold that one may fail to employ logic or reason because of their social background. Furthermore, they hold that people should not be held accountable for their actions if they stem from a social group which is disadvantaged or has previously been so. I don't think many people realize how revolutionary a way of thinking this is.

It is dangerous, too. Excusing people from all sorts of criminal acts will lead to them committing more crime. On top of that, telling certain groups that their input is of no value because they're blinded by their social backgrounds is not only patronizing, but also offers up the opportunity to discriminate against these groups. If they have no value and are guilty, why respect them? Such is the way of the modern liberal.

As stated earlier, these ideas are also opposed to one of the premises of societal interaction, which maintains that everyone can engage in discourse if they use their mind. Moreover, they undermine any attempts at discussion because a participant can always easily claim that their opponent holds an opinion merely because of social background. These claims are, of course, unfalsifiable, but they do have a rhetorical pull with the masses.

So, one can quiet easily see how foreign propositions of contemporary liberals are to our society. In fact, they're quite ludicrous and even insane. It is worth pondering if these people should be called liberals at all.
>>
It's almost as if there is a plan by someone to make this all happen. I wonder who would do that.
Oh, right George Soros and his foundations. He rules the US and not one person can do anything about it
>>
>>130539598
Funny to think becoming a meme is the only thing of significance that uh... person will ever achieve in their lifetime.
>>
>>130539598
Good text, a shame it is only stuff we already know.
>>
>>130539598
I never understood this picture. The darker tone on his son implies he was cucked, but his facial features are exactly the same would lead you to believe he is the bilogical father.
>>
File: 1497018880432.png (488KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1497018880432.png
488KB, 1000x1050px
This word salad cookie cutter garbage is sad. Do you honestly just repeat things you read on here and not have any semblance of original thought?
>>
>>130539598
Ok great. That's a nice little piece of bombast you wrote there. BUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING ****DO**** ABOUT IT???

That's where all these discussions stop. It's like everybody is creating provocations in the hope that somebody else will come up with a plan and stick their neck on the line over it. Here are some questions for discussion:

1) What can we do to recruit and radicalize reliable people?
2) How can we establish more effective networking and communication amongst ourselves?
3) What is our plan of action for when /pol gets shut down or censored?
4) How can we most effectively use our numbers and organization to disrupt, discredit, intimidate, and silence radical leftists?
5) What are some things we haven't tried yet that would increase our reach and influence?
6) How can we influence the selection of political candidates who represent our interests and are not complete spergs and loose cannons?
7) How do we solve the problem of needing to discuss all our plans in the open (where anybody can sit in and read along)?
8) How do we solve the problem of there being no barrier to entry to our discussion forums -- so that we can be infiltrated by armied of paid shills and undesirable?
9) How can we select and direct attractive and charismatic spokesmen to present our views to ordinary folks?
10) How can we mobilize those with high levels of technical expertise to embarrass, expose, and compromise public figures?
11) What steps should we ALL be taking to prepare ourselves (individually and collectively) for civil unrest?

And on and on and on and on and on and on...

Stop giving soapbox speeches, and start making plans.
>>
>>130541259
I don't think I've relied on /pol/-esque thought too much. The main line of thought on /pol/ seems to me to be that contemporary society is degenerate. If you take a look at my text, I state quite the opposite. I have hitherto not seen anyone point out how much contemporary liberal thought stands in opposition to contemporary society at large. Nor have I seen anyone point out how contemporary liberals violate one of the premises of discourse.
>>
>>130541770
This guy got it right

>1) What can we do to recruit and radicalize reliable people?
I can think of bringing more people here, or start recruiting from the right groups, those who are ignored by liberals.
>>
>>130541770
I'll steal this piece of text
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.