[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last time the amount of debt exceeded GDP in the US was after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0593.jpg (45KB, 772x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.jpg
45KB, 772x508px
The last time the amount of debt exceeded GDP in the US was after WW2 and it quickly went down following a booming economy

How will this end for us now that GDP is stagnate while debt is still increasing?
>>
How will it end for us? Not very fucking well. The US national debt is by far the most pressing problem faced by the US.

Donald Trump once hinted at eliminating it. I'm still waiting to see.
>>
>>130539014
This, the more shitskins and illegals we have mooching off welfare and healthcare the more money is wasted and the higher our debt gets
>>
>>130538773
National Debt is a meme for the most part.
>>
>>130539014
It's not repayable anyway, although I don't expect him to do much beyond hopefully make some halfway decent appointments to the board of governors.

We'll see if we can get a shot at growing our way out of it to some extent. I'm thinking at best that would be a massive correction, or a series of them, combined with kind of flatlining until the fundamentals get back into better shape, old obligations no longer need to be met, etc.
>>
>>130540149
>National Debt is a meme for the most part.

Oh you naive man
>>
>>130540250
It is though. Unless the fed goes full retard and inflates faster than the rest of the world it will just keep loaning whatever's needed to maintain geopolitical dominance at this point.

End game behavior, but whatever happens the the only way out is one in which the debt doesn't mean anything and was just a tool to get to a new phase.
>>
>>130540462
eh guess you're right, I still would rather have my money NOT going to feed niggers
>>
>>130540462
You're assuming "The Fed" is pro-America.

The Fed is pro-Globalism. When it's time for America to no longer be in charge, they will have all the power to make that happen. It won't be fast, it'll be slow. They won't let us know it's an actual planned fall of America until they've sapped away all our strength and browned over half the country so we don't even exist as a unit.
>>
>>130540616
Sounds like a good move. Problem is that has to be wound down carefully and probably in tandem with economic growth and demographic shifts because people going hungry could legit start a HAPPENING.

>>130541391
No, I think it's clear that's become the going plan. And I've switched my thinking from crashing the plane with no survivors preemptively to using this unexpected length of time to run a counter-operation is the better bet. I might be wrong, but, like I said, it seems worth a shot under current circumstances.
>>
>>130538773
debt is the primary mechanism in the Jewish system of control
it will end well for (((some))) of us
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.