[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the only redpilled sport to watch and why is it hockey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: kronwalled_by_jhereg00-d657vgj.png (585KB, 968x825px) Image search: [Google]
kronwalled_by_jhereg00-d657vgj.png
585KB, 968x825px
What is the only redpilled sport to watch and why is it hockey ?

>all the players are virtually white
>costs alot of money to play which keeps the ethnics out
>tough unlike soccer the players don't start crying after a small tap

well why don't you follow the NHL pol ?
>>
File: 1495690314629.png (10KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1495690314629.png
10KB, 299x299px
>>130537349
because pol would rather have le based minorities XDDDD than do anything leaf related
>>
>>130537666

>pol has the opportunity to cheer for whites and his own people by watching hockey
>decides to watch the NBA and cheer for his wife's son. Sad !
>>
>>130537349
Wrestling is better
>>
>>130538290
>literally indistinguishable from gay sex
>>
>>130538442
Wrestling isn't gay, you're just a pussy. I noticed you also said redpilled sport to *watch*. There's no such thing. Watching sports in which you aren't a competitor is cuckoldry.
>>
Why would I follow something I have no connection with? I follow my local KHL team.
>>
/hoc/ is best sport
>>
>>130537349
No it's Fox Hunting.
>>
>>130537349
Rugby
>>
>>130537349
>watching sports
How cucked can you be?
>>
>>130542470
>literally football but for faggots white guy who are scared to go against niggers
>>
>>130537349
>They aren't bringing a Rooney Rule into the NHL
>Wearing a helmet and someone punching it while they wear gloves makes you tough
>t. leaf
>>
>>130537349
>bread & circus
good goyim
>>
File: HXptH1Q.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HXptH1Q.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>No crying in hockey...

Please. Look at this skinhead.
>>
All hockey players are wh-
>>
>>130537349
The cost argument simply is not true. Hockey equipment is similarly priced to American football equipment. Minorities just like to use that as an excuse for playing.
>>
>>130544415
He is Canadian. We'll soon have Swedish NHL players names Abu al Bin Stockholistani.
>>
>>130537349
>well why don't you follow the NHL pol ?
I did.
Fucking horrible officiating makes me give up on it every time that I relent and try to start following it again.
>>
File: liiga.gif (15KB, 397x400px) Image search: [Google]
liiga.gif
15KB, 397x400px
>>130545649
>Fucking horrible officiating makes me give up on it every time

Don't watch the IIHF then. Anytime Finland is on the ice, the refs call a penalty against them if they even look at the puck.

Liiga is pretty good. I enjoy watching it when I can find a live stream.
>>
>>130545957
>Don't watch the IIHF then.
I wouldn't even know how to.
>>
>>130537349
hockey is hella gay. is a bunch of poofters prancing about on the ice in skates and pads swinging their sticks everywhere and every time two dudes make contact one ends up trying to pull the shirt off the other dude.
>>
>>130547007
Online streaming. The IIHF championships happen every year around the same time the NHL playoffs start. It's a time of boner overdose for me.

I'm just pissed the CBC won't be hosting HNiC anymore. I cannot stand NBC's commentary.

>Peace out, Don "The Grapes" Cherry.
>>
an actual good leaf post
>>
>>130544201
That kid has cancer
>>
>>130547657

Yeah I know he's a Redwing's fan
>>
>>130547892
GAS EM thats all chemo is anyways. we'll make him feel pain no more. COMPASSION
>>
>>130537349

I hate watching sports, but my girlfriend gets these free tickets to the local ECHL team, so we go there and get wasted on cheap beer while we watch really big dudes fly around an ice box like magic fairy people and bash the shit out of each other. It's fucking awesome.
>>
>>130538290
Wrestling is fucking gay
>>
>>130542345

I was waiting for some bongnigger to post this.

Literally the faggiest "sport" one can partake in. Even starcraft players are above those pretentious homos
>>
>>130548718
I used to love going to Toledo Storm/Walleye games. The fans were more violent than the game. Brawls were a regular thing in the stands.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.