[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this an omen? The fate of europe? >black crow and seagull

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: crow attacks peace dove.jpg (41KB, 590x405px) Image search: [Google]
crow attacks peace dove.jpg
41KB, 590x405px
Is this an omen? The fate of europe?

>black crow and seagull (known for hanging around garbage dumps) attack and chase away two pure bred white doves released by pope francis
>>
File: 13495213242.jpg (7KB, 236x190px) Image search: [Google]
13495213242.jpg
7KB, 236x190px
>>130531156

WEW LAD
>>
>>130531156
Sign from God.
>>
>>130531156

Ironic post, considering that the crow is a bird from Europe with a long history in European pagan mythology, while the Rock pigeon originated in the medditeranean.

/pol/ really is color blind.
>>
His will be done
>>
>>130531426

Wasn't the crow the animal of Wotan?
>>
>>130531489

Well technically Ravens, but its the same genus.
>>
>>130531426
Add the fact that ravens and crows are some of the smartest birds next to parrots, and rank among some of the smartest animals in general.
>>
>>130531156
Not sure what it means. Maybe peace isn't the answer. Any augur here?
>>
File: O_Canada labeled.jpg (734KB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
O_Canada labeled.jpg
734KB, 1100x1080px
>>130531156
>>
>>130531156
I wouldn't think anything of it. Normal bird behavior, birds with any amount of white on them generally get attacked/killed more, hence the reason you typically don't see them in the wild much. Recently raised a pigeon with a white back and had to be extra careful about releasing it while young because hawks will kill them. I've seen crows scrap with seagulls, and even eagles, if they think you might be a threat to their food source they will challenge you, especially if you're new and stand out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.