[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolute fucking disgrace.. http://www.news.com.au/world/eu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lwf.jpg (112KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
lwf.jpg
112KB, 736x552px
Absolute fucking disgrace..

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/anzac-cove-memorial-honouring-australians-removed-to-make-way-for-islamist-inscription/news-story/702482505c50be70714800b212be2e20
>>
>>130530923
Stop stirring
Kike media's been lying then retracting then lying again
And this is just more of same
Turks rely on aussie tourist dollar
and we all know turks are kikes
quit wasting bandwidth
>>
>>130530923
>Turks rely on aussie tourist dollar

You have a growing turkish population in europe and those cunts are always holidaying in turkey.. I think the reliance on aussie tourist dollar isnt as strong as it once was.
>>
Islam has more of a place in what was the Ottoman Empire than a memorial to the imperial force that failed there.

Of course the memorials to that event will never go away, the battle will never be forgotten. My great grandfather died there to a British shell when they decided the hill he was still defending was lost
>>
I never got why people visited this site anyway.

It was a waste of life that achieved nothing. Australia did far better on the Western Front. Monash even came up with the idea that broke the Germans.

We should be glorifying that.
>>
It's right there in writing anyway, that the memorials aren't being changed by the renovations. Fake news

Go visit one day and see how they keep it
>>
>>130530923
Big Business: We need to import more refugees from third world nations to suppress worker wages in order to make more profit

Me: Then why don't you move your buisinesses to these same nations you are importing refugees from?

Big Business: errrr....
>>
>>130532166
Yes but wasnt the fight more to do with modern turkey that the people supported which was founded by a secular leader?
>>
>>130532765
Turkey holds the desperate survival in ww1 as its birth. Their empire was collapsed which included most of the middle east. But out of the ashes came turkey, and yes it had secular leadership, but most of the lads who died defending it would have been Muslims
>>
Of course it has been a Christian area before as well. Istanbul sits right on the border of Europe and has been a major trading hub and important area for geopolitics for thousands of years, and changed hands several times between Greek, Roman, Islamic and Christian rule
>>
So what's a disgrace is the populist move of turkey towards islam especially at this time. But that's democracy for you. No one ever said it was perfect.
>>
toppest of keks

you tried to invade my homeland and got resoundly BTFO.
glad this cuckish memorial to invaders is gone. There should only be a memorial for the good Turks who died repelling your sorry asses rofl.
>>
>>130534434
Is it really btfo when the casualties were equal, there was an orderly retreat, and then another invasion supporting the arabs nationalists which tore the rest of the empire apart.

Instanbul was occupied at the end of the war. But it was well fought at Galipoli with a defenders advantage and some big fuck ups from the invading commanders
>>
Plus you are in Britain, and the memorial will live on. Almost think you're just a troll
>>
Throwing away the old dogs to make room for New Australians. Immigration is inevitable. Immigration is desirable.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496556861446.jpg (37KB, 460x582px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496556861446.jpg
37KB, 460x582px
If British and French troops won there cleanly they would have claimed it as one of the great victories. How many national spirits were created in the middle east in turkey and even down here by shifting the blame
>>
>>130532445
>>130533165
>>130534011
>>130534243
>>130534859
>>130535031
>>130535786
Jesus Christ calm down you faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.