[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do millennials chose to do something like yoga instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: MLENIAL.png (2MB, 1440x1429px) Image search: [Google]
MLENIAL.png
2MB, 1440x1429px
Why do millennials chose to do something like yoga instead of weightlifting?
>>
>>130530161
This woman's face is narcissism given shape.
>>
File: C2-N3QdVIAAXdV2.jpg large.jpg (190KB, 1350x1687px) Image search: [Google]
C2-N3QdVIAAXdV2.jpg large.jpg
190KB, 1350x1687px
>>130530161
Nothing to strive for since the world is going to shit
>>
>>130530228
It's a man
>>
>>130530161

Why not both friend?

I've been lifting for years and I dabble with a bit of yoga. It's honestly a lot harder than it looks.
>>
>>130530420
This is a millennial hate thread, sir.
>>
>>130530420
Came here to say this, lift to expand the muscles, yoga to expand the mind.
>>
>>130530235

GTFO NIHILIST
>>
>>130530161
Not mutually exclusive, my brother in law is a huge fan of yoga and still hits the gym 3 times a week.

>>130530228
So that's why I want to impregnate her abd red pill the her everloving fuck.
>>
>>130530587
Also this.
>>
I weightlift and I was actully considering adding yoga on top of that to increase flexibility
>>
>>130530420
My man
>>
You mean why do females and feminine men. Because the female side of the fitness industry has pushed memes like spot reduction of fat, turning suddenly into a hulk if you lift weights etc.

Yoga has its place. It's a fancy name for stretching and balance exercises. But anyone serious about training knows the value of lifting weights and there are many 20 something year olds who do so.

Also, not politics
>>
>>130530420
Martial arts and yoga is a good combination. You will be fit strong, have endurance, nobody will Fuck with you and the mind is calm.
>>
>>130530161
Millenials are soft cunts
Lifting seems 'too manly' for them, it doesn't fit in their liberal tolerant world
>>
File: Toilet_Ek_Prem_Katha.jpg (26KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Toilet_Ek_Prem_Katha.jpg
26KB, 220x293px
Do U Even Yoga?

https://youtu.be/ML9yZd7bIvY
>>
>>130533594
I mean you're aware that yoga has existed for thousands of years, and many powerful people throughout history liked and respscted yogis and their practices, right? If you think the middle aged blonde bimbo in the park charging you thirty bucks to stretch with her for an hour is yoga then you don't really know what yoga is.
>>
File: rogan.jpg (104KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
rogan.jpg
104KB, 1024x1023px
>>130533357
There's no point to hiding behind that proxy, Joe.
>>
>>130530235
At least keep your body fit while you watch the world burn.
>>
Yoga has a religious element that some millennials use to fill the spiritual hole in their life. It's not directly comparable to weightlifting or other pure fitness activities.
>>
File: 1476898043125.jpg (150KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476898043125.jpg
150KB, 900x600px
Who has time for either
>>
>>130530507
>yoga to expand the mind
lel
>>
>>130530161
Why do millennials prefer traps to real women?
>>
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Yoga, is in fact, Ayurveda, or as its translatedfrom sanskrit, Life-Wisdom. Yoga is not a wellness system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning wellness system made useful by the yamas, niyamas, and other vital system components comprising the 8 branched system of Ashtanga as defined by Patanjali.

Many western yogis practice a modified version of the Ayurveda every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Ayurveda which is widely used today is often called yoga, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Ashtanga system, developed by ancient practitioners of Ayurveda.
There really is a Yoga, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of Ashtanga. What westerners call yoga is actually Asana: the branch that prescribes a moving physical practice that builds the physical body. Asana is an essential part of Ayurveda, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete wellness system. Asana is normally used in combination with Ashtanga: the whole system is basically Ashtanga with Asana added, or Ayurveda. All the western so-called "yoga classes" are really versions of Ayurveda!
>>
>millenials dont lift

explain crossfit then, OP

lifting is more popular than ever
>>
>>130530228
fuck off you anti-white piece of shit
>>
>>130530161
weightlifting is a jew

swimming is by far the best exercise
>>
>>130539157
You will be better at swimming if you lift weights, dummy
>>
>>130530161

Why do millenials make this thread once again
>>
>>130538869

That's a beautiful boy.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1100710
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.