[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short of waterboarding him, I don’t know what more Kelly could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1491712863485.jpg (78KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1491712863485.jpg
78KB, 600x656px
Short of waterboarding him, I don’t know what more Kelly could have done to expose Jones’ dark methods. She was needlessly defensive in her presentation, acknowledging that some people thought the segment shouldn’t have been broadcast because it would increase Jones’ profile. But as she pointed out, Jones isn’t going away, and his audience is growing. What’s more, Jones “has the ear of our president,” and spurious things Infowars says have a way of getting repeated by his phone-pal President Donald Trump, who has saluted the Infowars host in the past. She didn’t take Jones down, but really, who could have in a newsmagazine segment? But she did do a credible job of exposing his lies. Give her a B+.
>>
>>130529340
I just heard she did an A+++ perfect job not going too far with Jones so she could show the world how crazy he is and awful for terrorizing the parents of the Sandy Hook victims.

They're really going nuts with this one.
>>
>>130529852
Sandy Hook is a hoax and those parents are just actors though.
>>
>>130530503
I never really looked in to it. But it's definitely fishy, kind of like the Boston bombing. I don't know what's up, but something's up.

I find it more interesting that it hasn't been conclusively explained yet, and that it continues to be a big plot point in future narratives. So that tells me that, whatever happened, it's been seized upon as an example to divide the "conspiracy theorists" from the good goyim. Therefore, if the (((MSM))) harps on it, then they're abusing what ought to be a solemn matter to push fake news.
>>
>>130529340
What's the back story for this ridiculous photograph ?
>>
>>130531961
he's just huffing spray paint. it's an honest mans drug.
>>
>>130531961
Ever heard of huffing paint to get high?
>>
>>130529340
indeed, she couldn't have done more. and she still fucked up.
>>
>>130532222
Yeah sure but he seems to be doing it wrong, there's no reason for the paint to be all over his stupid face.
>>
>>130532633
how are you gonna huff it without it getting on your face?
>>
File: HuffingAirHorn.png (630KB, 1888x1852px) Image search: [Google]
HuffingAirHorn.png
630KB, 1888x1852px
>>130532633
Checked. He's just not using the right substance.
>>
>>130532633
That's part of the joke.
>>
>>130529340

All she had to do is say "give me in 30 seconds or less the most damning evidence that sandy hook was a hoax and I'll debunk it" but Jones is a pussy who tries to please both sides by not giving a definitive answer if whether or not it was a hoax, this is why anyone with a brain can see Jones was absolutely obliterated by being confronted with the sandy hook kook bullshit but that doesn't matter because Jonestein fans think he destroyed her for some reason.
>>
>>130532911
You should check the guy I was replying to too, he has all the 2s, it's only fair.
>>
>>130532913
Is it a joke though, or is he just really pleased with himself & wants to share his idiocy with the world ?
>>
>>130533377
checked. I don't know if he was set up or just really stupid, but he looks out of his mind enough to have actually just done that.

Huffing spray paint works even if you're just in like a large closet or something and you start emptying it on to the wall. It won't entirely knock you out like sucking nitrous but it'll get you pretty separated from reality.
>>
it may be sad what happens to the victims of false flag attacks but they create these rabbit holes for a reason, you're not going to find out, and you're ostracized for trying.
>>
>>130534040
Quite like Obama's birth certificate. I didn't get at first why he released what was obviously meant to be fodder for calling it a fake.

Then I realized obviously it was just to distract and discredit. Divide and conquer the questioners from the good goyim. Actually a clever move to turn a legitimate question into something that's illegal to think about. And then I learned that's pretty standard.
>>
>>130534305
Ever try telling a weed head that marijuana doesn't cure cancer?

Good luck convicing somebody that there are holes in the sandy hook shooting, yes people died but there are way to many questions.
>>
>>130534640
Yup, and then if at that point you drop the issue, you can keep using it as an imposed sign of a crazy person for anybody who ever mentioned it in the first place.

It's really funny that they're banging on this so hard, as if it's really going to shift the divide all that much. But hey if you need a distraction story and it's another way to push the Alex Jones alt-right muh russia conspiracy theorist narrative again, I suppose that's a bit of a win. For sure it's going to trigger Alex in to yelling about it for 4 hours a day for the rest of the week rather than covering things of importance.
>>
>>130535309
most my friends that were posting the hoax for years are now posting how shitty of a person alex jones is

The control that media has on people is pretty powerful if you ask me.
>>
>>130535669
No doubt. But from a pysch warefare perspective, the trend is against them.

Sometimes people ask why the power establishment is freaking out so hard. Why not just play it off and wait? I think a significant component is that the "global political awakening" as Zbigniew Brzezinski put it threatens to seriously undermine that power if it is allowed to grow for too much longer.

Too many people are hitting the
>fuck it
>i'm done with this
point
>>
>>130536163
Its mostly odd because this is the most I posted in the past 6 months on here.

I just lurk now days its hard to even talk to someone without them starting to role play or play contrarian.
>>
>>130536163
So you're right, even here people just are at the point of
>fuck it
>Im done with this

Because /pol/ doesn't even break the news anymore, we just wait for it to come out, then make memes of it, and then the pirates come argue with some leafs etc.
>>
>>130536355
>>130536433
wow double-checked

You're right on both accounts. Let me relate to you two things I learned about this game from a counterintelligence guy that turned out to be more true than I thought.

1. It's about making people want to give up. If you just keep going no matter what, even if it seems like you're not getting anywhere, eventually it makes a much bigger difference than you were expecting.

2. Present digestible documentary evidence of your claims. In this case, it takes the form of how critical /pol/'s influence is when people break news or share information you won't find elsewhere or whatever else instead of just having fun all the time. Fun is an essential component, but it does require enough people to spend some time being the change they want to see.

I predict we'll continue to see general board degredation for a while given the vast influx of people and growing boredom. But that should be an ebb and flow process that eventually gets back to where you can more normally find good conversations, people learning how to be tired of tired shilling, better coverage of interesting news, and so forth.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.