[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we even be sure the Emmett Till narrative is real? After

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 26

File: emmett-till.jpg (50KB, 768x640px) Image search: [Google]
emmett-till.jpg
50KB, 768x640px
How can we even be sure the Emmett Till narrative is real? After the "hands up, don't shoot" Michael Brown thing was shown to be total bullshit, I'm seriously having doubts that this guy was killed for merely saying hello to a white woman
>>
Because the eye witnesses weren't lying nigs, they were other whites.
>>
>>130518635
the only sure facts are till's father was suspected of assaulting women during his life and ended up getting the death penalty in italy for rape and murder while serving in the us army
>>
>>130518635
He didn't just say hello, he said, "Goddamn, bitch. Dem titties need a suckin, and dis young nigga need a fuckin!"

That's a direct quote.

Anywho, the husband was a known military badass. The black boy disrespected the wrong woman.

Fuck that nigger.
>>
>>130518635
>Feeling sorry for niggers
Kill yourself
>>
>>130518635
I'm assuming it was bullshit. Lying in the media isn't something that just popped up yesterday. My experience is that most stories concerning mistreatment of blacks in the US have a measure of untruth to them.
>>
Alot of people suspect it was a ((NAACP)) hoax. The Jews founded the NAACP and tried to push many white on black hoax crimes through their media at the time. His body looked fake to many onlookers, like some kind of mask.
>>
Furthermore, how was racial segregation allowed under the Constitution?
>>
>>130519100
>the rhyme that caused the crime
>>
>>130518635
>merely saying hello to a white woman

Of course that's bullshit. He probably assaulted her.
>>
>>130518966
>assaulting women
>rape and murder
Monkey see, monkey do.
>>
>During the murder trial, Bryant testified that Till grabbed her hand while she was stocking candy and said, "How about a date, baby?"[28][29] She said that after she freed herself from his grasp, the young man followed her to the cash register,[28] grabbed her waist and said, "What's the matter baby, can't you take it?"[28] Bryant said she freed herself, and Till said, "You needn't be afraid of me, baby,"[28] used "one 'unprintable' word"[28] and said "I've been with white women before."[28][30] Bryant also alleged that one of Till's companions came into the store, grabbed him by the arm, and ordered him to leave.[28]

>In any event, after Wright and Till left the store, Bryant went outside to retrieve a pistol from underneath the seat of a car. The teenagers saw her do this and left immediately.[30] It was acknowledged that Till whistled while Bryant was going to her car.[22] However, it is disputed whether Till whistled toward Bryant or toward a checkers game that was occurring just across the street.[22]

DINDU NUFFIN I WAS WHISTLIN AT DEM CHECKERS
>>
>>130521640
Sauce?
>>
>>130522602
wiki
>>
>>130522602
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
>>
>>130518635
At this point its hard to tell, but if you read some literature on race relations from the turn of the century you'll see that white people were not unreasonable monsters, and were often just as naively altruistic as they are now. And then, as it is now, that didn't get them anywhere.
>>
File: 257.jpg (20KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
257.jpg
20KB, 480x478px
>novice nigger
>Try to hook up 21 year old woman.
TOP KEK.
>>
>>130518635
oh shit, they beat his nostrils bigger and closer together!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/emmett-till-lynching-carolyn-bryant-donham.html?_r=0
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/emmett-till-book-carolyn-bryant-confession

and he didn't harass the woman really so they killed him without any reason, that's even more evil
>>
>>130524273
Straight to archive

>https://nytimes com/2017/01/27/us/emmett-till-lynching-carolyn-bryant-donhahtml?_r=0
https://archive.is/YMD3Q
>https://theguardian com/us-news/2017/jan/27/emmett-till-book-carolyn-bryant-confession
https://archive.is/AbYFb
>>
>>130524273
He did harass the woman. It's pretty obvious. Why else would she go out to her car and get the gun?

And then these journalists harassed a senile woman in her 80s and extracted a "confession" out of her.
>>
File: sullustan.jpg (120KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
sullustan.jpg
120KB, 1536x864px
>>130518635
He looks like a Sullustan in the after picture.
>>
>>130524273
>Bryant, who is still alive at an undisclosed location, told the author she could not remember other details about the fleeting encounter with Till, who went into the store to buy gum.

>She did, however, express regret. “Nothing that boy did could ever justify what happened to him.” She said she “felt tender sorrow” for Till’s mother, Mamie Till-Mobley.

>Bryant’s comments still leave questions over what precisely transpired in the grocery store but they do suggest its bloody and controversial aftermath marked her.

literally nothing. Either way they were wrong in killing the guy, even if it did happen as they initially said
>>
>>130518635
Emmett Till's father was one of the only soldiers court-marshalled for rape. He definitely did more than whistle.
>>
>>130518966
>Raped Italian women
If only everyone in his bloodline was butchered as brutally as his shithead spawn.
>>
>>130518635
Most of human history is made up bullshit written by the fags that killed the other fags and said they're bad.

Welcome to the true red pill which is realizing that everything is fuckin made up.
>>
You were right, Luke... you were right
>>
>>130518635
It wasn't just a hello, he disrespected a married woman.
Her husband was bond by honour to kill him
>>
>>130518635

>touches a white woman
>asks her to fuck him in a crowded shop
>follows with his boys to her car hollering

Seriously, Till is the first dindu
>>
>>130526148
yes. you know most when you realize that we really know nothing

its 100% possible, and more likely, that he was doing a lot more than just saying 'hi wite wimmen'
>>
>>130519100

Pretty much.

You know he went in there and started talking to her about MUH DICK and how he was good at fucking White women and other nigger shit.

>>130525891
>its bloody and controversial aftermath marked her.

Yeah and what's she supposed to say? "I'm thankful that my husband was a man and wrecked that nasty nigger would-be rapist"? She can't say anything else.
>>
The Emmett Till story was changed by civil rights activists in the 1960s. Till was a big-time player who prided himself on f*cking all the trashy women in town. He got way too aggressive with a White girl and nearly raped her.

That was why the Whites went nuclear and "corrected" him.

The only thing you'll hear is that he was tortured and murdered because of the color of his skin. As usual, a complete lie.
>>
>>130518635
>I'm seriously having doubts that this guy was killed for merely saying hello to a white woman

He whistled at a white woman to get her attention because he wanted to buy something from her shop.

Her inbred relatives killed him.
>>
>>130525891
How do you think America kept blacks in line? Do you think their bix nood behavior was a modern invention?

Most blacks operate on the first level of morality (will I get caught? Will I get punished?) and if they could get away with something they did it.

So white America made sure they knew they wouldn't get away with it.
>>
>>130529516
>He whistled at a white woman to get her attention because he wanted to buy something from her shop.

>whistled
>catcalled
>told her they were gonna fuck
>grabbed her
>chased her after she broke free
>only backed away when she put a pistol in her face

Yep.
>>
>>130530397
this would trigger a lot of femenists today.. perhaps we can put this into ply somehow
>>
>>130530397
Cases like this are good redpill material because even after a cursory look, it's obvious they couldn't have happened the way you're told they did.
>>
File: nigger lynch.jpg (308KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nigger lynch.jpg
308KB, 1280x1280px
>>130518635
He harassed and stalked a white woman. He groped her, shouted sexual slurs and said he would rape her.

Her relatives responded in an appropriate fashion.
>>
>>130529516
>Bryant testified that Till grabbed her hand while she was stocking candy and said, "How about a date, baby?"

>She said that after she freed herself from his grasp, the young man followed her to the cash register, grabbed her waist and said, "What's the matter baby, can't you take it?"

>Bryant said she freed herself, and Till said, "You needn't be afraid of me, baby," and said "I've been with white women before."

>Bryant also alleged that one of Till's companions came into the store, grabbed him by the arm, and ordered him to leave.
>>
>>130531026
>>130531297

Adorable.

>have feminist 'friend' in college
>constantly hounding guys for male chauvanism (this was before privilege bs)
>she goes to a party
>has a black guy grab her, gorilla rape her with his boys
>broken nose, teeth, holes torn up
>goes to er
>refuses to press charges because 'while they are males their real issue was the patriarchy'

I stopped believing in most rape cases over the years, but I know plenty of feminists who will sometimes literally bend over for black 'victims'.
>>
File: NIGGERS.jpg (32KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGERS.jpg
32KB, 209x200px
Emmett Till's narrative is bullshit. He was a sexual predator who got EXACTLY what he deserved. His father was hanged for committing multiple rapes while in the US Army. Don't believe the Hype. Niggers have been Niggers since the dawn of Man - and they aren't going to change anytime soon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Till
>>
I got into an argument with some faggot around the time that white kid was kidnapped and tortured. He kept bringing up this nigger rapist from 100 years ago to justify nigger anger today.

Typical virtue signaling white guy.
>>
Because the woman in question finally admitted she lied.
>>
>>130535140
She's in her 80s and senile. They pressured her into "confessing." Do you think these people are above harassing an old lady?

Why else would she have gone to her car to get the gun? No witnesses dispute that fact.
>>
>>130535140

>witnesses fully corroborate story
>80 year old woman who was forced into hiding by angry dindus in her 40s is tracked down and given the Truth and Reconciliation treatment

Surely she wasn't coerced.
>>
>>130535705

No man, remember that leftists are like muslims, only the latest testimony matters, just like in the qram.
>>
>>130535140
She didn't admit a thing, all she said was she doesn't remember what exactly happened 60 years ago. Damn, I was shocked when a guy got burned by blowtorch in school toilet, yet I don't remember his fucking name, even if we were in one class. People forget things.
>>
>>130524273
oh look the new york times and the guardian, fucking sheep wake up.
>>
>>130536362
Not the latest, but the one pushing the agenda. Doublethink is their thing.
>>
>>130536622

I wonder how many leftists who justify monkeyshines today using events like the Emmet Till lynching feel a sense of smug satisfaction when they pull out "Because the woman in question finally admitted she lied." and 'win' the argument because reasonable people not well-read on this subject would concede at this point.
>>
>>130518635
>Emmett Till
>During the murder trial, Bryant testified that Till grabbed her hand while she was stocking candy and said, "How about a date, baby?" She said that after she freed herself from his grasp, the young man followed her to the cash register, grabbed her waist and said, "What's the matter baby, can't you take it? Bryant said she freed herself, and Till said, "You needn't be afraid of me, baby," used "one 'unprintable' word" and said "I've been with white women before." Bryant also alleged that one of Till's companions came into the store, grabbed him by the arm, and ordered him to leave.
>A historian, 30 years later, refutes this claim without evidence
wew.
>>
>>130537220
>A historian, 30 years later, refutes this claim without evidence
well, everybody knows evidence is racist
>>
>>130518966
The punk was a Chicongo Nigger visiting some cousins down in the South.

Just another Nigger Rapist.

Till's own family warned him about acting like a Nigger down there.

Like most other Niggers, he went Full Nigger, and got himself killed.

Chicongo, Mongrel-Theist Jews control the narrative on this story.
>>
>>130536893
Every single one. And the words 'finally admitted' never fail to prop a picture in mind, the one of dark room with a single lightbulb, with beaten person chained to chair and pair of smug guys in uniform, smoking.
>>
>>130518635
It wasn't real. He was trying to rape a white woman go figure.
>>
>>130518635

i question all of it. take a look at the kent state "massacre" and the hell's angels altamonte "murder". boomers and their mythologies.
>>
>>130538393

I know about Kent State and the torching of buildings and attacks on cops and right-leaning students and faculty, but what about Altamont?
>>
>>130518635

if all blacks were killed for saying hi to a white woman the world would be a much better place
>>
>>130537552
The world we live in is slowly turning into all of those apocalypse games we used to play when we were younger.
>Have to get armed asap
>Have to use own currency and barter more
>Have to change the way you normally dress to be inconspicuous
>Have to not discuss opinions unless in a speakeasy environment
>Constant whispers of war
>Us v Them mentality
>God damn foreigners weakening integrity of system
>>
WE dindu nuffin, all we did was build hospitalz and schoolz for dem children

all we did was initiate nigg- i mean our brothers in faith to the wonders of the christian faith

live and let live as the lord jesus said
>>
File: 1494319468368.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494319468368.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>130518635
His father was a rapist an d he was known for harassing white women. In the end this nig is dead so who cares? He was just a Trayvon/Mike Brown from the past.
>>
>>130518635
This should be the reality for every ooga booga who flaps his massive lips at white women and for every coal burner too.
>>
File: LynchingReality.jpg (53KB, 420x663px) Image search: [Google]
LynchingReality.jpg
53KB, 420x663px
>>130518635
>I'm seriously having doubts that this guy was killed for merely saying hello to a white woman
You're asking the right questions!
>>
>>130538931
Hey fucktard, did it ever occur to you that it would make zero sense to cut off the hand and foot of someone who's supposed to be harvesting crops for you? The claim in your photo is an obvious LIE. But you're too busy shitting on white people.
>>
There is a scholar that did a statistical study on Lynching.

It was discovered that the Niggers got lynched in a statistical average number with the rest of folks when considering the Nigger population and the Nigger predisposition to crime.

In fact it was pointed out the Nigger numbers were kind of low considering the violent nature of the Nigger.

If you listen to the Jew, they would have you believe the Niggers were getting lynched every fucking day, and they were the ONLY ones suffering from lynching.

In-fact lynching was a customary form of punishment at the time, and lots of folks were lynched.
>>
>>130539321
>>>130518635 (OP)
>>I'm seriously having doubts that this guy was killed for merely saying hello to a white woman

No the real question is why would it be bad if he was killed for talking to a white woman. In today's context just think how much better off the world and our country would be if it happened more.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/97588506/
>>
>>130538931
The fact that whites occupying and developing uninhabited land in Africa caused niggers to come flocking by the thousands to experience actual civilization shows that they'd rather get their hands cut off than live like niggers. Cry harder, pussy.
>>
white folks were lynched too. even wops spics and chinese curl dicks. the negro man ain't got no right to glory when his black ass is tied to the same stump the chink got his 1000 cuts.
>>
>>130518635
Why would you even want to counter signal this? By trying to show the event never happened, you are implying that if the event did happen, then people have a right to be angry. You are saying it is okay for a black person to say hi to a white woman, when we all agree that isn't true.
>>
>>130539926
They were cutting neighbor's hands and giving them to belgians as if they were punished for not working. Smart niggas.
>>
>>130518635
Mississippi whites can act like niggers too
But Till was a foreigner who didn't think to bear in mind there were longstanding mores between the races. He thought he could Chicago jive in the Deep South
>>
>>130524935
Agreed, its pretty well known he deserved it. The angle it never even happened though now thats an interesting thought.
>>
>>130537220
His claim is that the white woman in question had told him that she lied about the whole thing.

Without audio or video recording for proof.
>>
>>130524308

Who are you?
>>
>>130519100
source
>>
>>130540311
Exactly.
Not saying the kid should have been lynched,
but the revisionist bullshit is annoying.
>>
>>130539502
You clearly don't understand the notion of "sending a message"

This was the belgian congo, it's not actually that unbelievable that shit went on.
>>
>>130540540
He was old enough to understand that in the south you don't talk to white women period because white people would fuck you up over it.
>>
>>130535140
Lol they harassed a senile old lady into confessing. Emmett Till was a wannabe rapist who got pummeled into the next dimension. No mercy.
>>
This sort of thing is happening in Palestine every day.
>>
>>130521640
It's funny if you wrote this story today and said Till was a white male, libshits would be accusing him of attempted rape and calling for him to be crucified.
>>
>>130518635
Emmit tills dad got lynch for commitimg Rape in italy.
>>
>>130540878
>He was old enough to understand
I don't really think age was a factor. He shouldn't have said what he did, and he shouldn't have been hung for it, either.
>>
>>130538931
More likely he cut his hand to get out of work and gangrene set in and he had to have it amputated.
>>
>>130538393

4 students were shot at Kent State.

3 of them were Jews. The goy who got shot wasn't even involved in the protest but was hit by a stray bullet at some distance.

3 Jews is like anuddah Shoah.
>>
>>130538931
That's funny because the ones cutting off limbs were black labour enforcers. House niggers bullied other niggers
>>
>>130542257

He was forced to join the Army or go to jail. While in Europe he raped multiple Italian women. Hanging was the method of execution the US Army employed.
>>
>>130538595

what you will never hear until now is the truth: the hell's angels were completely justified.
>>
>>130537220
So he was being such a dindu that another dindu told him he should get out of the store?
>>
File: 1468873259178.jpg (8KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468873259178.jpg
8KB, 246x200px
>>130543304
Were there people saying the nigger dindu nuffin?
Just watched a special a couple weeks ago on it, nigger pointed a gun and got stabbed to death, fuckin' beautiful. Nignog was also high on fucked up drugs
>>
>>130543646

it's the same thing as what auntie-fags do now. classic agit-prop.
>>
Evil white men lynched him because of hate of color of the skin.
>>
>>130543573
yes
>>
>>130543304
boi how can anybody hate CA, this kind of story just doesn't happen anywhere else. There's a full blown riot filled with drunk bikers and frying hippies while the top bands of the 70's just keep fucking playing. Fucking wild.

They also weren't. They're fucking lunatics. To be fair, though, everybody involved in that Hunter S. Thompson scene was lunatics, to I won't be shedding any tears.
>>
File: file.png (564KB, 565x1441px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
564KB, 565x1441px
>>
>>130544235
>how can anyone hate CA
Because it's like a cancerous commie spic tumor growing on America.

I guess it was okay before Reagan opened the floodgates to all those spics.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (64KB, 1453x862px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
64KB, 1453x862px
>>130544618
>literally never been here or met a native Californian
>>
>>130544774
I never lived there but I drive through once in a while as a truck driver. It's like an ocean of brown everywhere but the most rural places.
>>
>>130536457
>guy was tortured with a blowtorch in a high school toilet
Just an ordinary day in the Russian educational system
>>
>>130545280
>equating mexicans to niggers

It was part of mexico. There are going to be lots of mexicans. They have good food, their women are thicc, and they at least try to espouse traditionalism through the catholic faith. If they stopped voting for gibs-me-dats they'd be wonderful neighbors.
>>
>>130518635
this happened a long fucking time ago. nignogs are doing this to white people at an alarming rate right fucking now. murdering somebody because of their skin color isn't justified. murdering somebody that's trying to fuck your wife is getting into a gray area.
>>
>>130529276
Yanks don't seem to understand that blacks weren't rounded up for petty reasons such as glancing at a white woman, but rather raping or physical assault. Odds are Emmett Till was "muh dicking" at her and she told others out of concern because why the fuck would you not be concerned by primates, who are known for committing acts of aggression such as rape, surrounded by pretty, vulnerable white women. So they took what Till said as a threat and actually did something about it.
>>
>>130519647

Yea, I've always thought that the picture looks like a movie prop or something.
>>
>>130545280
Absolutely true. I was sitting in In n' Out burger the other day with around 50 other people in the restaurant and I was the only white person there, all the rest mexican
>>
>>130518635

He was visiting the South from Chicago. He probably got away with that shit in Chicago and thought he could act like that down here.

He was wrong I guess
>>
File: 1497469540911.gif (830KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497469540911.gif
830KB, 250x250px
>>130519100
>Goddamn, bitch. Dem titties need a suckin, and dis young nigga need a fuckin
>no source
you're full of shit
>>
>>130518635
looks like he took the bogpill
>>
File: 20170616_112328.png (254KB, 464x618px) Image search: [Google]
20170616_112328.png
254KB, 464x618px
>>130539981
Google "largest mass lynching in America"
See what the result is
>>
File: 1497888218593.jpg (18KB, 408x464px) Image search: [Google]
1497888218593.jpg
18KB, 408x464px
>>130518635
nigger deserved it
>>
https://www.biography.com/news/emmett-till-accuser-lied
>>
>>130518635
this is cultural marxism, if he didn't get killed just for saying hello to a white woman, then there were black afro-clad female paratroppers
>>
>>130551275

I ain't goin on that list
>>
After the "hands up, don't shoot" Michael Brown thing was shown to be total bullshit, I'm seriously having doubts that

How was that? What really happened?
>>
>>130551788
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States

>After their increased immigration to the U.S. in the late 19th century, Italian Americans in the South were recruited for laboring jobs. On March 14, 1891, 11 Italian immigrants were lynched in New Orleans, Louisiana for their alleged role in the murder of David Hennessy, an ethnic Irish New Orleans police chief.[33] This incident was one of the largest mass lynchings in U.S. history.[34] A total of twenty Italians were lynched during the 1890s. Although most lynchings of Italian Americans occurred in the South, Italians did not comprise a major portion of immigrants or of the population as a whole. Isolated lynchings of Italians also occurred in New York, Pennsylvania, and Colorado.
>>
>>130519911
>check 'em and kek 'em
>>
File: 1490460769594.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490460769594.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
>>130521640
Yeah the official story smells.
>>
File: 23ffl074ji0y.jpg (194KB, 848x848px) Image search: [Google]
23ffl074ji0y.jpg
194KB, 848x848px
bumping because more people should know about this
>>
File: Cosby.gif (240KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Cosby.gif
240KB, 500x376px
>>130531869
That's a drastic method of drying your clothes
>>
File: 1463697365634.jpg (645KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463697365634.jpg
645KB, 1920x1080px
>>130518635
That head looks like a cabbage.
>>
>>130545838
>T. Mexifornian
>>
File: 1492119141636.jpg (54KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1492119141636.jpg
54KB, 604x453px
>>130533677
she wanted it, and she hasn't come to terms with it.
>>
>>130538931
Yes white people did some fucked up shit, then we realized it was fucked up and stopped, blacks did fucked up shit, but never realized it was fucked up and still do it
>>
>>130518635
>>130555204
>>130555899
>>130555989
>>130556336
>>130556512
the white slut admitted she lied. Any non larpers ere need to know that white genocide is real, and it is good. This board is testament to that. Get rekt, fagboys.
>>
>>130531869
at least one of those is fake
>>
>>130550075
It was more than saying hello. I was always told he had groped her arse. No one ever takes into account the era. Being touched by black hands was literally ostracization worthy.
Think of it like Albert Fish. He ate children, but never sexually assaulted them. Yet in the papers of the day they didn't mention the cannibalism part and instead said he raped and/or molested them. Why? Because rape and/or molestation wasn't seen as bad as cannibalism and they had to think about how the family would be perceived by others.
So sure, he COULD have just said hello and been beaten/lynched for doing so, but if it was such a common occurrence why aren't there more examples of it and why is this the only example that's ever trotted out?
>>
File: lol-idi.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
lol-idi.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>130556336
lol the kid face fucking degenerate whore
>>
File: 6d1.jpg.png (26KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
6d1.jpg.png
26KB, 812x727px
>>130538931
>>
>>130550075
According to Carolyn, who was the white woman being harassed, this is what happened:

>During the murder trial, Bryant testified that Till grabbed her hand while she was stocking candy and said, "How about a date, baby?" She said that after she freed herself from his grasp, the young man followed her to the cash register, grabbed her waist and said, "What's the matter baby, can't you take it?" Bryant said she freed herself, and Till said, "You needn't be afraid of me, baby,"used "one 'unprintable' word" and said "I've been with white women before."Bryant also alleged that one of Till's companions came into the store, grabbed him by the arm, and ordered him to leave.

Carolyn actually lived until 2012 or something, and some Jewish historians claim that she "admitted" her testimony was false in an unknown 2008 interview that no one has ever read or seen. Disregarding that altogether, I have a hard time imagining that she would make this testimony up.
>>
>>130518635
>im seriously having doubts about obvious leftist lies
a shame it took so long
>>
>>130556684
poor b8 m8
>>
>>130538393
>kent state "massacre"
Wait that was bullshit? Really?
>>
>In 2017, author Timothy Tyson released details of a 2008 interview with Carolyn Bryant, during which she disclosed that she had fabricated the most sensational part of her testimony.[2][3] Tyson stated: "she said with respect to the physical assault on her, or anything menacing or sexual, that that part isn't true".[110] She also said: "nothing that boy did could ever justify what happened to him".[110] The 72-year-old Bryant said she could not remember the rest of the events that occurred between her and Till in the grocery store.[2] Tyson said that Roy Bryant had been verbally abusive toward Carolyn, and "it was clear she was frightened of her husband". Bryant described Milam as "domineering and brutal and not a kind man".

Seems legit, what reason would Timothy Tyson have to lie?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Tyson

Yeah, no surprises here.
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (26KB, 113x126px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
26KB, 113x126px
>>130558289
>timothy tyson
shlomo's playing the name game?

this is his profile from duke

OYYYYYY VEYYYY
>>
>>130558289
I know this is most probably made up, but logically it doesn't even make sense.

One part of the story that's not even disputed is that Carolyn Bryant went outside after Till left, to get the gun out of her car. Till then whistled at her when he left.

Why on earth would Carolyn get her gun "randomly" if she wasn't scared or intimidated? The store was reportedly frequented by niggers all the time, so she wasn't scared in general by the niggers entering the store.

Second of all, if she was scared of her husband, why did she tell him about the encounter at all? He did not witness it.
>>
>>130558289
No way he waited a decade to release this evidence. It's obvious bullshit.
>>
>>130518635
are we actually sure slavery ever happened
>>
>>130558144

The sweet, innocent protestors attacked Right Wing students, torched buildings, stabbed people and broke heads with thrown stones before the Guard showed up.

They tried to charge soldiers with bats and impromptu weapons, then cried when they got killed. Fuck em.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.