[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Natives calling themselves "English" or "French"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 24

>Be Greek who grew up in the UK
>People always ask me where I am from/who I am
>I say 'Greek'
>My Bulgarian, Italian and Polish friends will always say the same (that they are Italian or whatever, not English)
>See the same question asked of pakis, niggers
>They always respond 'English'
>Will get angry if they aren't seen as English

Why do people like pakis and niggers do this?

Has anyone else noticed this trend?

They're the most dysfunctional, violent and anti-English/White (see: Rotherham) of all the ethnic groups in Britain, but they'll always demand that they be seen as Britain.

Why is that?
>>
Because on some level they realize countries like Ghana and Pakistan are shitholes made up by white people with no culture or history to call their own.

Seriously. What is there to be proud of in being Pakistani?
>>
Bump for quintessentially british
>>
>>130513662
>Seriously. What is there to be proud of in being Pakistani?

I think it's playing both sides. They realize there is more 'prestige' in being English because Pakistan is pretty much hated by just about everyone (even Chinese people hate them and they're supposed to be their number 1 ally), but they also like to be able to play up their ethnically exclusive identity when it suits them.
>>
>>130513662
this
they know their countries are shitholes. nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>130513485
I noticed the same
Even before getting papers, people from shithole countries start to say they are Italians.
many albanianiggers go so far to change their names in Italians one.
>>
>>130513485
Simply lack of belief in their own traditions and parent country,
I have cousins there, They know nothing about their own traditions or cultural heritage but hate it, they do.
>>
>>130514103
That's a shame. Indians at least have more to proud of than paki-trash.
>>
something i noticed in australia too - the arab men that talk with me in clubs pretend to be southern european (italian spanish and greek are the most common pretend nationalities) but they are clearly arab. they say this because they know being european is better than the shithole they came from.
>>
>>130514244
I noticed this when I was on Mykonos once and used to call them out on it (speak to them in Greek).

Then tell the girls they were pretending to be Greek. Sometimes they'd say something like "oh I am Greek/Italian but can't speak it".

They'll beat their chest and act jingoistic as possible about how all European women love Arab/Muslim men, but when they are among actual European women, they insist they are Southern Europeans.

That's their real 'pride'....
>>
File: 8db51b_6129188.jpg (157KB, 1100x625px) Image search: [Google]
8db51b_6129188.jpg
157KB, 1100x625px
>>130513485
Because Europeans are proud of their heritage.

Shitskins are not and they just want to abuse UK history.

It's varg fags with the WE WUZ GREEKZ AND SHIT
>>
>>130514414
my parents are spanish so i know medium level spanish (just enough for a small conversation) and every time one of these arabs tells me they are spanish they can never speak single a word.
many of my female friends have also commented on this phenomenon so i know its not just me exaggerating.
>>
>>130514244
SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y
>>
>>130514414
>Mykonos
gay
>>
>>130513485
England is dead. I just don't care anymore.
>>
File: paper-french.png (749KB, 1196x622px) Image search: [Google]
paper-french.png
749KB, 1196x622px
>>130513485
>>
>>130514969
Mykonos isn't really a gay island, although there are gay beaches.

It's more like a party island for the wealthy.

>>130515042
I like this, where's it from?

>>130514716
Nice. I know a qt Catalonian girl though she's a bit of a lib.
>>
>>130513485
It's weird cos I'm the opposite.
Since England became another Islamic state I now call myself a kiwi.
I renounced my ties to that fucking shithole.
All the best anglos fucking conquered bits of the world and stayed there.
I am proud of my Anglo Saxon heritage sure, but modern England has passed that torch onto aussie and nz.
Well except Auckland and Melbourne that is!
>>
>>130513485
Because they want to claim English identity as their own and take over. They are parasites
>>
>>130515277
no, it's gay.
>>
>>130515277
Forgotten right now, think it was a channel 4 interview with people from the French identity group. I tried to meme the concept of 'paper' people but it didn't take hold.
>>
File: fbi.jpg (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
7KB, 232x217px
>>130515323
>Aussie
>Anglo

pick one
>>
>>130515323
NZ is an anglo state though so that seems fair enough.

Although I'd be more explicit about the anglo-ness if I were you.

That being said Winston 'Sink the Chink' Peters seems like a cool guy.

>>130515451
Nuh-uh.
>>
>>130515410
>Because they want to claim English identity as their own and take over. They are parasites
They want to subvert and pervert the meaning of English identity, bastardize it into another non-identity, like "pakistani" or "arab".
>>
Interestingly I notice a similar phenomenon on /int/ and /pol/. People posting under western flags will have a dig at whites or whatever country it is they're nominally posting from, but when pressed to reveal their own ethnic group they avoid the question. Deep down they feel no real pride.

Interestingly I find the term "European" is actually more difficult for them to subvert since there hasn't been a wider effort to turn it into a civic non identity yet. When someone like sadiq khan calls himself a European it's seemingly more obviously absurd to normies than it is when he calls himself English.
>>
>>130515323
>nz

Isn't NZ like 40% Pacific Islander?

I'm not complaining. I'd trade coconuts for Muslims and black cunts any day.

>>130515482
You aren't full Irish.

You are probably the child of some Irish whore and some British marine or free settler like the rest of us.
>>
>>130513485

OP, that they say with this is :

THIS IS OUR COUNFTY NOW !

/ UK / FRANCE / etc is Paki / Somali / etc now

not too hard to decrypt, desu
>>
>>130515485

Yeah weirdly enough winnie is haaaated by the Maori here.

It's sad cos I'm a pasty bong. (good teeth though, thanks tararua!)
I went back to UK and was disgusted.
Doesn't help that I'm from Solihull and then Cowes on the Iow.
So.
Many.
Pakis.

>>130515793
Yeah most of the shitty Maori are wannabe nogs. Full on nig culture.
Islanders are a mix of that and just plain overweight retards with a million noisy cunt kids.
The worst live in cities, and Gisborne.

More rural Maori are mostly okay, still all about gibs tho.

Anyone who wants to know about Maori just need to watch once were warriors, and hunt for the wilderpeople for examples of urban and rural Maori respectively.

I'd rather those dumb fucks just be the way they are, than live in a place where I'm liable to get my head sawed off then charged with hate speech for laughing about goat fucker jokes.
>>
>>130516779
>Yeah weirdly enough winnie is haaaated by the Maori here.

That's a shame. Since his attitude is informed by history: He dislikes Chinese immigration because he knows it would be the end of Maori presence in NZ. Same way the Han essentially ethnically cleansed Austronesians in Taiwan.

Whites treat native minority groups far better than Chinese do, of that there's no dispute.

I also like Winston because he seems wise enough to recognize Chinese legal immigration is the real threat to westerners in Oceania. A classic cuckservative position is to fellate East Asians on account of their wealth, academic attainment and law-abidingness. Without realizing that all of that plus their unbreakable ethnocentrism makes them a far more potent threat. The Chinese today dominate Southeast Asia for example, and they're essentially an extension of the PRC in those nations - a fifth column, if you will.
>>
>>130517034
Absolutely man.
You are bang on saying what I have long been telling people.
I do think that China is probably a greater existential threat to Western life than Islam is.
They already own our dairy and meat, and tourist industries.
They have entirely Chinese holiday accommodation in Queenstown, and tour companies that are also Chinese.
I have a job in a bank, setting up companies, the home lending is almost always rolled into trusts and look through companies, that on paper appear kiwi, as directors have citizenship, but shareholding is craftily set up to funnel ALL profits out to the PRC.
It's absurd.
I'm seen as a racist xenophobe for pointing that out, but I tell the people who say so, at least I can point it out. If it was China I'd be shot.
And we want those people owning us?
>>
>>130517596
Right. Chinese are exceptionally intelligent (in b4 some idiot tries to kid himself they aren't) and that's exactly why we should be wary of them. It's not as if Arabs reconciled themselves to white suzerainty of their lands in the 20th century by saying "oh well, they're smarter than us so we should accept it". Being ruled by ones own people, with ones own people occupying all relevant professional classes (lawyers, doctors, accountants, engineers etc) is what is important. Even if there's less marginal efficiency than there would be were they staffed with people with a slightly higher average IQ.

The PRC's plan is to basically onshore any value-add industry or service, from automobile manufacturing to web services software, and to basically treat the rest of the entire world as a giant resource farm. Only it's worse than it seems, because not only will they treat everyone else as a resource farm, but they'll leverage their economic power to ensure that these same resources (mines, oil & gas etc) are prized away from domestic ownership and are placed into Chinese hands, either through their state-owned enterprises or overseas Chinese. These primary industries will then be staffed with foreign-born or overseas Chinese workers. So virtually every single stage of the value-add process, even digging the ore out of the ground, is going to Chinese.

Alongside this, they're going to exercise economic influence through things like FDI to ensure that they have unfettered access to every overseas market and that all tariff barriers are eventually destroyed.

You may be interested in doing a bit of reading about the Malay PM who instituted the Bumiputera laws (that favor ethnic Malay over ethnic Chinese). It's interesting because he didn't pretend that Malays were somehow better than the "duplicitous Chinese". He admitted Chinese were smarter and that, left to their own devices in a free market, would completely dominate the Malaysian state at every level.
>>
The same here in Germany
Arabs/Turks always roleplays Mediterraneans in bars or discos
Call themselves Diego, Gianno or Giorgio in social network
>>
>>130513485
>>Be Greek who grew up in the UK
>>People always ask me where I am from/who I am
>>I say 'Greek'

HURR MUH ANCESTRY. Kinda funny seeing bongs get upset over this, but I agree, its bullshit.
It reminds me of "the new irish" meme they are pushing
>>
>>130517596
Also anon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ways_That_Are_Dark

Worth reading if you haven't.

>Townsend had asserted in chapter one that the cause of China's present misery lies in the fundamental defects that exist in the ethnic characteristics of the Chinese people[8] and in chapters three and four he explains what he believes these defects are. Townsend states that dishonesty is "the most prominent characteristic in the Chinese mentality as opposed to our own".[9] Townsend gives many examples of him being lied to by Chinese employees, coolies, shopkeepers, and government officials, and notes that many other consuls were driven out of the service by this relentless and "aimless lying, with each lie merely a pretext for another".[10] The other highly salient trait of the Chinese is their "indifference to fellow suffering".[11] Through a large number of personal and second-hand anecdotes, Townsend argues that the Chinese may be the only people in the world who are completely unable to comprehend the basic human impulses of sympathy or gratitude toward other people. Because the Chinese feel no empathy toward others, they behave in an unbelievably sadistic and cruel fashion toward one another, and they view altruistic foreigners as targets to be mercilessly taken advantage of.[12] Other traits Townsend identifies as being typically Chinese are cowardice, lust for money, lack of a sense of personal hygiene, lack of critical thinking skills, insincerity, and obsession with hollow rites.[13]
>>
>>130518750
It's not really about muh ancestry. I'm not just English. English is an ethnic group that I don't belong to. To me identity is just race, it's just very basic, simple and self-explanatory.
>>
>>130513485
Some nigger made a fuss when they refused to call him "Irish"

These subhumans think they are europeans after they aquire citizenship and it's all because of european lefties who enable them
>>
>when american pre 65 used to just mean European
Fight hard for your country's identity
>>
>>130519080
Muh ancestry is a thing bongs get pissy about whenever an American says their ethnic group is of European origin.
It wasnt directed at you, but instead was directed at the situation. People being born in bongistan of non-bongistani origins, by the bongs own bant-definition are bongs themselves. Its just funny to see them all getting bent out of shape from all of the foreigners that are now "british", and the same goes for germans and french.
>>
>>130518867
Thanks bro.
I'm gonna go to bed, but i'ma read that.
Personally I think we are too far gone, but I have my five acres, self suffiency and plan to just sit back and let the world become basically command and conquer generals
Once again, thanks for the info.
You are one of the few people that I've seen express what I have suspected, so eloquently.
>>
>>130519475
>Once again, thanks for the info.

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear you have your shit sorted out, unfortunately I'm still in the belly of the beast (Londonistan).

Take care.
>>
What are you supposed to say if you're of mixed descent with one white english parent? Nationalism is a troll made up by the rich, nature doesn't draw borders.
>>
>>130519715
>What are you supposed to say if you're of mixed descent with one white english parent?

Call yourself Anglo-Whatever, a literal description of your race.

I find that mixed kids with white fathers tend to identify more with their white side.

Mulattards are almost overwhelmingly anti-white, on account of weak-willed, self-hating white mothers and absent black fathers though.

>nature doesn't draw borders.

Wander into the territory of a lion pride while saying that.
>>
>>130519715
>Nationalism is a troll made up by the rich
>corporate elites overwhelmingly support mass immigration
>>
>>130519547
Likewise, stay safe man!
Remember, it's not too hard to emigrate to NZ, and as long as you are happy to go rural, you can still buy a small holding for a quarter of what you'd buy a family home in the city for.
>>
>>130519914
>>130519813
Nations were literally made up by the rich though, you may have your own community but the arbitrary limits of a nation never existed until the RICH coined the concept.

If your idea of nation is "people who are like me", then why not just extend nation onto 4 blocks of the world where people "look the same" instead of tiny countries? Language is not a natural construct either, but another legitimizing instrument of "nation".
>>
>>130520142
>literally what are native north americans
They didn't even have a concept of 'rich' in the way we think of it prior to colonial contact, but they still had tribal governments, territorial boundries, and notional coalitions.

Get fucked commie.
>>
>>130521016
Don't let him change the subject.

>>130520142
If the rich support nationalism, why do the wealthy corporate elites in the west almost all support mass immigration?
>>
>>130521016
Rich doesn't only mean wealth of material, but power and status. If most people in the world spoke the same language then there would be NO need for nations except for very LARGE "nations" based on race.
>>
>>130521595
Because the capitalists of today are different from the rich and powerful who created nations in the past. What's hard to understand you moron?

You tell me where national borders came from? The average person right? Lol.
>>
Euro's have a sense of self decency.
>>
>>130521703
Arguably yes, the average person was a foot man in the numerous conflicts and migrations which led to the borders we see today. Also look at natural borders like the Pyrenees for instance.
>>
>>130513485
This is the twofaced behaviour of muslims, to your face nice nice, internally they are like that

>we are going to take you over we are going to cut your throats who will kick us out

Then when someone says "kick them out"
they go

>oh you so racist you so islamophobic you so this and that, such a nazi for trying to kick us out we are just one people we are british just like you m8.

Just understand whenever you see them raging about islamophobia or racism etc. that's the kind of bullshit that is behind it.. They do it as a defense mechanism to avoid being kicked out.
>>
>>130521596
>doesn't only mean wealth of material, but power and status.

This is circular reasoning, and an unintentional tautology. No shit the leadership caste had more power and status. How else do you expect to lead a nation?

>>130521703
>You tell me where national borders came from?

War and treaties concluded upon the cessation of hostilities mostly. The geopolitical map of most of Europe was formed in the Carolingian Age, where what was yours was what you could conquer and hold.

Fuck off back to /leftypol/.
>>
>>130521864
>Also look at natural borders like the Pyrenees for instance.

Also the various Swiss cantons.

There are borders that tend not to coincide with ethnicity, and interestingly enough those are home to the most dysfunctional polities:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Some systems scientists analyzed the degree to which peace is guaranteed by having borders drawn around actual ethnic groups rather than arbitrarily.
>>
>>130521978
Nations aren't in the interest of the normal person, they were duped into thinking it had legitimacy and power. Nationalism is on the same tier of irrationality as religion.

Literally everything you said is a concession to my original statement.
>>
File: 1488936103490.png (78KB, 486x474px) Image search: [Google]
1488936103490.png
78KB, 486x474px
>>130513485
>call yourself paki,nigger,indian etc
>WHY YOU DONT ASIMILATE YOU PIECE OF SHIT SUBHUMAN
>call yourself english/french/german/american
>YOU ARE NOT WHITE YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US STOP PRETENDING TO BE ONE OF US YOU THIRD WORLD SUBHUMAN

damned if we do, damned if we dont
>>
>>130522266
>Nations aren't in the interest of the normal person

see the link here:

>>130522181

Borders coinciding with ethnic boundaries lead to peace, borders that do not coincide with ethnic boundaries lead to conflict.

Nations are in the interest of the average person because they are inherently more peaceful.

>>130522281
>assimilate

I don't think anyone on /pol/ actually believes in this anymore. Assimilation from the European perspective seems to involve the host obliging the guest's wishes anyway, rather than vice versa.

Assimilation with demographically significant numbers of racial aliens is impossible because they can set up their own self-sustaining communities anyway.
>>
>>130522266

Agreed. Multiracial socialist utopias are however.
>>
>>130522466
What are these ethnic boundaries though? Are you different biologically to a german or frenchman?

The only way your concept of nationalism can hold water is if you push the goal post back to have RACIAL nationalism. Where "nations" can govern entire continents - but then it ceases to be nationalism as we know it now. Just globalism under a different moniker.
>>
File: moralequivalence.png (343KB, 855x481px)
moralequivalence.png
343KB, 855x481px
>>130513485
>Why is that?
Do you honestly think they themselves consider themselves british? OFCOURSE NOT.. they are using the same tricks that the commie left have developed, which is shout racism or whateverphobia etc. and other things if someone is on to your nefarious plans or has a problem with your behaviour etc. And then a lot of people shut up.

Muslims use this tremendously. You see it all the time that's why the overreaction, they utilize it to avoid islam or muslims being critiqued or asked questions about. Even islamophobia you know who invented that? muslim brotherhood, you know why they invented it? Because they saw how effectively the fags were using the term "homophobia" to shut up people who reject gays prancing around in front of them. so they just added islam to ophobia.. and VOILA.. now instead of defending faggotry they defend islamophobia in the same way, they just piggyback on whatever the commie left is doing and use them as useful idiots. This is why the massive overreaction whenever you get close to actual issues they start yelling that type of shit. But internally they're like
>yeah fuck you kuffar we're going to fuck you up islam will dominate islam in the UK
It's purpousful deception they don't give a shit about "racism", they are massively racist against europeans, they call themselves british to camouflage them as you when they get called out for their various threats. Same way they use nazi or whatever, they just use the same tricks the commie left develops, the purpose isn't if these things fit, it's just to label you as bad somehow and shut you up. In reality muslims are much closer to being actual nazi's than the average european. They volunteered to fight alongside hitler because kuffar european fighting kuffar european + jew hatred.. what's there to dislike from a muslim perspective. And you see muslims praise hitler many times.. and then the same cunts turn around and call you a nazi or a racist or islamophobe. Deception.
>>
>>130522634
They aren't, northern europeans can assimilate perfectly into other european nations. You need to change the definition of nation for it to make sense.
>>
>>130522466
No one believed in assimilation, my parents are atheists, 3 generation college, dad is a doctor, not muslim, never broke a law, I'm working on my masters but I'm still mr sandnigger son of sandnigger.

If I may, I think the biggest problem was that they did not see the future, `these gastarbeiters would just come, work for 5 years and go away` or `these sandniggers would bow down their head, clean our toilets and return back to their low grade houses`.

I'm not saying pick up a sandnigger and go bleach his hair blonde and name him hans, but assimilation works bothways. They really should have a quite strict and active assimilation policy, but in reality it was apathy, pure apathy at best which turned into anger after immigrants began to chimpout.

I know I will never be accepted, no amount of my education, my wealth, my law abiding status etc will change that fact. I accepted it and move on, I don't demand europeans to accept me either, hell I can say people hate me more when they see we are not toilet cleaners but upper-middle class .
>>
>>130522792
>Are you different biologically to a german or frenchman?

I'm Greek so yes.

And Germans and Frenchmen are genetically distant, not as distant as a Sub-Saharan Africa vs a Norwegian or something, but they're still distinct groups on ethnic clustering analysis.
>>
Distant enough that assimilation between these groups is impossible? So what's with white nationalism? What's with Americans feeling a yearning for europe and identifying with the continent so much?
>>
>>130521596
You mean the elites you dumb nigger. And yes it's true, nations are made up hy the ruling class. But that doesn't mean they don't have history or aren't "real".
But being proud of someone else's accomplishments that you have nothing to do with is kind of stupid.
>>
>>130523025
>I know I will never be accepted, no amount of my education, my wealth, my law abiding status etc will change that fact.

My question is why do you care? Deep deep down inside no Anglo-Saxon will see me as a real Englishman, and rightfully so.

I just find it bizarre the only people who are saddled with the expectation that they treat complete racial aliens as brothers are Whites. You'd never demand this sort of nonsense of a Japanese or Chinese.

It's almost like on some level non-whites subconsciously believe white people are morally superior and expect higher levels of moral conduct from them than they do anyone else, including their own people.

You're the one that chooses to interpret not being seen as a native as a veiled barb/insult. Instead of just being comfortable in your own skin (like European immigrants are).
>>
>>130513485
Because their native birth is nothing to be proud of, obviously
>>
>>130522266
Yes they are, what a load of bullshit. Only migrants peddle this notion because they want access to places that they know they should not be at because they failed in their own nations. And migrants have conflict of interest and quite frankly their oppinions are thusly COMPLETELY IRELLEVANT because of this.

Nations keep good people in and bad people out. It allows you to protect your investment in time and effort such as farming or cultivating the land and building infrastructure and many other such things. Not to mention your ethnicity culture and values and all these kinds of things, that can differ massively from other nations on the planet. There are some that are similar, hence the division into continents etc. But evne nations fairly close to eachother can differ massively. Nations are VERY necessary to make sure that nobody comes in you don't want. Same as you don't want just anybody living in your small city or whatever. You want someone that fits in or wants to fit in, or they can fuck off so they don't ruin the situation in your city/village.. A nation is just a larger extension of that.
>>
>>130523260
>You mean the elites you dumb nigger.

Do the semantics matter? You still discerned my allusion.
>>
>>130513485
Malaka mou akribos to idio skeftomouna 'xtes. I live here in germany, i can vote here in germany i work and pay taxes here in germany and yet i am not a german, of course i'm not, i am greek. And yes i never once in my life said that i am german or implied that i wanted to be seen as german. Not out of disrespect but why would i? I am greek. But like you said, other minorities such as africans and muslims, really, REALLY wnat to be seen as germans and or europeans in general.
>>
>>130523451
It's just saying "rich" makes you sound like a dumb commie hippie, that's all.
>>
>>130523443
There are serious problems with ETHNIC french and ETHNIC germans migrating into Britain? Probably not, well we have to redraw those borders again! Such nebulous concepts sure are legitimate!
>>
>>130523721
Elite are normally rich - in fact the inverse is an oxymoron I'm sure.
>>
>>130523314
Depends on what you mean by `care' I don't care about BNP members accept me as their equals, what gets me, if you call this care, is the damned if we do damned if we don't attitude. If I callmyself a sanniggeristani I get looks, If I calmyself an euroepan I get looks. I dont expect to be treated as brother I personally feel I'm a little bit of both but thats me.

Tbqh I think your camaderie is also bullshit, most `western nationalist` see anyone east of austira as basically subhuman, and you are a christian t*rk at the most. I laughed how after post prexit my `europe for whites` only hungarian friend got butthurt seeing all those polish vermin posts.

European camaderie is a lie, the moment islamic threat/phobia is gone they will turn on each other. They are turning on themselves even now.
>>
>>130523314
Do all whites treat each other like brothers? Really dude?
>>
>>130523724
>There are serious problems with ETHNIC french and ETHNIC germans migrating into Britain? Probably not, well we have to redraw those borders again! Such nebulous concepts sure are legitimate!
>european immigrants to other european countries doesn't pose THAT big of an issue.
>LET'S REMOVE BORDERS AND OPEN THEM UP FOR ACHMED, PAJEET AND JAMAL
European have similar cultures and behaviour that have a long history of relations with eachother, so they know how to behave and not to do fucked up shit or feel entitled when they live in another european country or try to impose a german culture on the UK for instance.. but still are quite different..

Has nothing to do with borders not being fucking necessary, do you really think a swede wants to live in france you stupid jihadikike
>>
>>130523934
>>130523314
to add, your average jap or chinese don't bitch and moan when you don't assimilate. The average european does, theres the difference

>>130524017
of course not, its the typical eastern european/balkan attitude they think they share camaderie with west, while western europeans look down upon them
>>
>>130513485
Your heritage is Greek but your nationality is English. I am half roach and half wop but when questioned on nationality I am Aussie much to disdain of Whities
>>
>>130513485
Because they know they dun goof'd- they know they are the problem and if they identified with their origin, you guys might be more inclined to deport them all.
>>
>>130523724
I agree that European ethnicities are largely interchangeable, and when given the right conditions, ie United States can work together and blend no problem. The problem in Europe that there's too much legacy and thus its pretty much impossible to not have borders.

Not to mention that ruling classes of western nations are insane and now are wiling to accept fucking Somalis as legitimate Europeans. They treat 3rd world ears better than their fellow Europeans like eastern European in particular.
>>
>>130524053
> do you really think a swede wants to live in france you stupid jihadikike

Why not? You just affirmed my statement above about redrawing ephemeral borders to encompass entire racial groups rather than arbitrary plots of land.

The grand irony of this is that most hardcore "nationalists" that are known online ARE living in other European countries instead of their own "native" land.
>>
>>130513485
Because Greeks, Italians, etc. have culture and heritage to be proud of, pakis and niggers don't
>>
>>130522281
The solution is to stay in your shitty country, Achmed. Or die when we finally get fed up of you, makes no difference to me.
>>
>>130524264
The same ruling classes who drew up the borders without your consent now allow people that you don't like through the borders, without your consent. It almost seems like you're complete cucks to your rulers.
>>
I get called racist all the time for saying black and asian people aren't english. how can i think they're english when i don't think i'm english?
>>
>>130513485
they know as well as we do that they're inferior. also, they're manipulative pieces of shit.
>>
>>130524395
Thinking about doing a phd In USA actually, you can lift your blue collar ass and try to stop me.
>>
>>130523934
>Tbqh I think your camaderie is also bullshit, most `western nationalist` see anyone east of austira as basically subhuman

LOL at this butthurt and pathetic attempt at d&c, now we know who is constantly posting the "so and so aren't white" shit.

Anyway why would we hate him? He seems like an educated guy who doesn't insist on calling himself English as you do. That's the distinction we're talking about here. He actually has some measure of pride. You have so little that you won't even tell us where you're actually from you fucking coward.

I'd put money on Indian given the elitism.
>>
>>130524411
Western European protestant nation citizens certainly are cucks.
>>
>>130513485
integrate or fuck off
>>
>>130524595
There are levels, some accept Romanians as white, some don't
Some accept atheist/assimilated turks/arabs/pakis in the okay category, I know plenty of conservatives who say I'm okay because I'm an atheist and upper middle class, some don't and will never

You might accept him good for you, but I know plenty who will never.

I never said I called myself English, read my post here >>130523025, I was born here but I'm also aware of my heritage, If anything I would call myself a little bit of both, which I do believe is true
>>
>>130524698
No shit, under feudal rule for nay 2 millennia does that to you - no wonder they're superstitious enough to believe in nationalism.
>>
File: 1491645828009.png (236KB, 488x389px) Image search: [Google]
1491645828009.png
236KB, 488x389px
>>130524125
You're an australian citizen but not an australian..
I'm so tired of this fucking bullshit where if a somali moves to the UK and has a baby that child is now apparently quintessentially british. Or even if the somali just moves and lives there a while.. "hey i am british m8" No you're fucking not, you're have a british passport, you're a british citizen but you're not of british ancestry.

A skeletal analysis can tell extremely easy that the kid is a fucking somali and not a european or a british person.

This is the annoying part of this crap, they talk about home grown terrorism, it's bullshit, those people aren't fucking home grown, they come from middle east and live maybe 1 or 2 generations there, and then all of a sudden.. WOAH IT'S FUCKING MAGIC they're european and "Quintessentially british" now... Man i never knew that biology worked like that, it's amazing, all it takes is a passport i guess. And then you morph and have exactly same physical traits and behaviour and intelligence as an average european.

>>130524228
>Because they know they dun goof'd- they know they are the problem and if they identified with their origin, you guys might be more inclined to deport them all.
This.

Do you think they wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and say
>yes i'm of british ancestry
You think they don't know? OFCOURSE THEY DO.. they use it like a chameleon whenever someone points out they're a problem after they made some threats or whatever..
>haha kuffar fuck you we are taking over..
>b..but.. hey m8 i'm british same rights as you m8 you can't kick me out
yeah only problem is those rights were never made with people like you in mind!
>>
>>130513485
No matter where I end up in the world. I will always have Denmark as my fatherland and Danish my mother tounge

There been huge debates here on """Danishness"""
And it's fucking stupid and anti European tradition to assimilate your heritage. Not unEuropean to assimilate yourself but disguising where you are from and trying to claim a thousand year old identity for political gain

SAD
>>
>>130524300
>Why not? You just affirmed my statement above about redrawing ephemeral borders to encompass entire racial groups rather than arbitrary plots of land.

The ephemeral divisions are called CONTINENTS you twit. Based on how compatible ethnic groups are etc.

But borders are highly necessary even inside those continents between those groups since eventhough a german CAN live in britain doesn't mean he wants to live in the way british people do.

It's literally like arguing with a retard that is claiming walls or doors aren't necessary to have in a house because there's people sort of similar to you that live down the street.
>>
>>130524489
It's no wonder you can't go back to your homeland and do that because your race is a bunch of stupid niggers LOL. Day of the rope approaches, brown paki cunt.
>>
>>130524843
What? Do you even know history? Western nations were the first to get rid of feudalism and that's why industrial revolution started. And they enjoyed the greatest freedoms, unlike the theocratic Islamic shithole you come from. The problem is that all the wealth generated by freedom was later used by the elites to do some terrible shit. Mostly to their fellow Europeans actually, but some to some 3rd world dindus, and now everybodys guilty and thus must die, that's the logic.
>>
>>130525162
My country is a disgrace to me, but you are a disgrace to your country
>>
>>130524125
>but your nationality is English

Your species is dog but your nationality is horse. You were born in these stables you see.

Anyway shouldn't you be LARPing as a central asian nomad in /tr/ on /int/?

>>130524017
Of course not literally, but on an implicit level they absolutely do recognize they are the same group, which is why self-segregation among white english is so pronounced: Housing demographics, schools etc. The statistics for which all bear out what I'm talking about: That the English prefer other English first and foremost, even for friendship and dating.

Western European whites have become so adept at hiding their ethnocentrism that even they don't recognize it anymore.

>>130523934
You let us worry about that. I'm not base enough that I'm going to respond in kind to your attempts at insulting me, particularly as you don't seem to have the guts to actually fess up to where your real point of origin. Indian or whatever, you should be proud of who you are.

>>130523554
Same bro. Never met a Greek who says "I'm just as English/German/French etc as the natives". Respect the host and their laws? Absolutely. But not seek to take their identity for your own. We already have our own.

>>130524810
>If anything I would call myself a little bit of both, which I do believe is true

And you see the problem herein right? You have dual loyalties as well as a supposed dual identity. Mixed loyalties are cancer for a nation. It's why America is grappling with a seemingly endless wave of Chinese-American espionage that the FBI are seemingly incapable of managing.

There's no easy answer to this problem, but the solution is ultimately less diversity - not more. Racial conflict is, after all, a function of racial diversity at the most basic level.
>>
>>130524489
Please do Mehmet. You sand apes ruined germany
>>
File: 960.jpg (51KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
51KB, 960x540px
>>130513485
I've met a British guy once here and when I asked him if he liked it here he got mad because he thought I called him a tourist when in fact he was born here by British parents so that makes him a Cypriot. These people just have no sense of ethnic identity.
>>
>>130513485

>See the same question asked of pakis, niggers
>They always respond 'English'

This is flat incorrect, they call themselves British but never ever English because they can't get away with that one.
>>
>>130515749
aussie here with almost pure german ancestry (bit of scandi in me) and i fucking detest my fellow aussies.

not all of them, mind you, just the majority. Fucking cucks, the lot of them. They cannot get enough govt cock in their lives, from all angles.

I love based aussies though, i just wish there was more of us. We're so few in number.
>>
>>130525310
Yeah, it kind of triggers me when they say "it's great how we all get together to support the england football team".

If that's all that brings the country together then you're a Brazil tier "nation". A nation should feel a sense of togetherness beyond petty stuff like sporting competitions.

Also, semi-related keks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaf-03Vf21s
>>
they have no heritage beyond mud huts so they pretty much start their lineage from scratch

denying them whatever nationality they think they are might as well make them equal to feral animals
>>
>>130525400
>They cannot get enough govt cock in their lives, from all angles.
That's every western nation m8, except eastern Europe. But in the other hand eastern Europe is largely a shithole. You can't win.
>>
>>130525291
It wasn't an insult, I just find your camaderie absurd, when mudslimes are gone they will turn into you, the greek problem, the romanian problem, the polish problem and so on (they already does). You might cal yourself an anglo through and through but you know as much as I do there will be a certain bunch who will never accept you.

my point is there is no european brotherhood its a facade, america is better in that regard imho, since it managed to create a superidentity, you can be`american` you cannot be `european` only english/pakistani/greek etc but lets agree to disagree on that

but there might be a day when `european` is a real nationality It would be better I would say, but it woudl be at the expense of many other cultures getting lost in time.
>>
File: I_see_arabs.png (551KB, 595x745px) Image search: [Google]
I_see_arabs.png
551KB, 595x745px
>>130513485
>>
>>130525400
I'm 2.5% abo and the rest French/British/Scandi and I hate every white person in this country. Abos are the real aussies not you white cunts who stole our land and tortured my people. Go home faggot Australia is for the aboriginal.
>>
>>130513485
they're british, just not aboriginal british
>>
>>130525640
>I just find your camaderie absurd, when mudslimes are gone they will turn into you, the greek problem, the romanian problem, the polish problem and so on (they already does).

That's fair enough.

If this country wanted to deport me, then I just go back home. Greece may be bad by Western European standards, but it's not a sub-saharan country or anything. You can live well there if you're a professional. Better in some respects than here.

And our camaraderie is born of necessity. Same as it was when the Huns attacked and the Romans and Germans joined together, or when us and the Bulgarians fought back the Arabs and so on. Being exposed to hostile, truly alien groups has a habit of bringing people who thought they were radically different together (see: Asia during European colonialism).
>>
>>130523816
You're going to have elites even if you somehow get your communistic utopia. That's how it always is, so stop whining.
>>
>>130525608
Oh i know, but in australia they are the special breed of cucked. You really don't understand.

Everyone memes about melbourne, but let me drop some actual redpills.

>90% of australians have taken up EXTREME communist ideas and do not understand they are communist (welfare, tall poppy syndrome, social justice crap)
>90% of australians believe more government will fix all problems, then act confused when it makes things worse
>They violently shitpost you back for ever suggesting anything pro-liberty
>It's not just victoria, these cunts exist all over. You may see extreme sjw cunts in vic being loud, but they're harmless and get bashed. The real danger is the 90% of the population LOVING govt cock and actively promoting anti-freedom ideas.

It goes a lot deeper than just guns, we're talking cunts having problems with free speech, people supporting giving the govt draconian powers because of a boogeyman THEY CREATED and then acting dumbfounded when shown examples of how this has DIRECTLY backfired on them in the past (the hoon laws).

Ironically, melb actually has a high concentration of based anons from what i've seen on here.

>>130525713
Appreciate your banter m8
>>
>>130525134
There is literally NOTHING that puts western europeans at a conflict of interest that they can't live with each other.

>german CAN live in britain doesn't mean he wants to live in the way british people do.

What way british people live? What would be that abhorrent that he wouldn't want to live there? As always, morons making a mountain out a molehill. In this modern era, europe has all but congealed into one monolithic culture, the only differences are food and architecture. Not to mention that almost EVERY metropolitan city on the earth are synonymous with one another.

The aversions to living somewhere else aren't due to NATIONS you fucking moron, it's just not wanting to move out of your comfort zone. The very same thing can be said about moving to another town.

>The ephemeral divisions are called CONTINENTS you twit. Based on how compatible ethnic groups are etc.

You lack reading comprehension, continental nationalism is different from the nationalism we have now - further adding to the fallacy that is nation.
>>
It's just people being contrarian, even though they most likely practice their ethnical country's culture. We get it, you're English citizens, but that's not really a fucking exciting thing innit? That's why they want to know where your parents came from. Imagine being a inbred brit with scones and bad teeth and never being asked anything about yourself. So answer the fucking question.
>>
>>130522281
it's the response from different people, people want different things from you.

Centre-right and cukcservatives: They want you to assimilate to the culture and adopt Western values. Gretaing a functioning and stable society

Centre-left: there's not really anything coherent, they flip flip between wanting you to have a little colony within our nation and for your involvement to water down and eliminate the white culture. They take their cues from the radical left

Leftists: they want you here to dissolve the local white ethnic culture, and undermine the nation. You are just here as a disease upon the nation and people. Eventually this is supposed to lead to communism.

White nationlaists (my position): I want you gone. The culture is a reflectiong of the genetic basis of the people, and somewhat the nutrional/material conditions. You don't belong here. You only exists here to disposess and utlimately genocide my people.

The jews: they want you here so that whites have less ethnocentric controll over their own countries. They also want to be less noticable, since their fuck up stuff is more hidden.
>>
>>130525640
>they already does
fucking brainfart
>>130525792
again my apologies
I don't hate greeks or greek immigrants who want to be assimilated, nor I think greece is a shithole, it has problems yes certanily, but I would'nt call it a shithole and label greeks as non white etc my point was there will be people who will not accept you.

I do agree islamic extremism and problematic immgirants are a danger and I would say certain degrees of assimilation must not be encouraged but forced, learn the fucking language, get your ass deported in any crime etc.

But nevertheless I find this camaraderie funny, you say it is out of necessity and if you assume it is not a permanent thingI would have nothing to say to you but Again it reminded me of my anti mudslime pro brexit hungarian friend who was really really really butthurt and confused when polish vermin memes started to happen, I'm not saying my beloved magyar should have chimped out and refuse to assimilate, but being more catholic than pope seems absurd to me,

I know I couldn't explain myself clearly but oh well, g2g
>>130525297
I will come back and move to italy just because you said so, after I leeched off sweet us state university bux.

>>130526375
I agree there are many attitudes, If you see my posts ITT I broached that subject, some people will accept me in okay category since I'm not a muslim, some will consider even poles and hungarians to be subhuman and not one of them It depends
>>
>>130525217
>What? Do you even know history? Western nations were the first to get rid of feudalism

And, it doesn't detract from my point that you lived under the system for more than a millennia.

>unlike the theocratic Islamic shithole you come from.

Is this your first day on /pol/?
>>
File: IQskintone.png (425KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
IQskintone.png
425KB, 1317x1652px
>>130513485
Because darkies are ashamed of their heritage and intelligence.
>>
>>130513902
this.

They are English when they want to brag, Pakistani when they need to play the victim.
>>
File: 1485038488900.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485038488900.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>130526037
>There is literally NOTHING that puts western europeans at a conflict of interest that they can't live with each other.
Really? Just take the recent mass migration situation, EU is trying to remove nation states so they can feed this kind of shit down our throats, but several nations are resisting this program, If there was no nation boarders inside the eurozone we would ALL be fucked right now..

What you are arguing is erasing different cultures and ethnicities inside the eurozone by claiming that they all think exactly the same. No they are similar so it doesn't create that much friction if they move to another euro country. but they have different ways of doing things. They also have cultivated their lands very different infrastructure and these things that is an investment and a work effort that they are protecting and many other such things.

Borders aren't just there to stop against conflict. It's a different way of life that is inside them that the borders also help to preserve. If you don't have borders you don't have a country.

Again it's like arguing with some idiot who doesn't understand why houses have walls and doors. By all means open the door in your house to some achmeds and let them establish new house rules in your house. after they're done raiding your fridge and shitting in your toilet and raping your wife and daughter.
>>
>>130526469
>And, it doesn't detract from my point that you lived under the system for more than a millennia

Yeah like everyone else in the world, what's your point? We're all slaves to the ruling classes one way or another. But we got rid of it, at least west Europe did.
>>
>>130526462
You know what's funny? I know ethnics who are more australian than most aussies.

I'm deadly fucking serious. When a fucking wog can banter, is anti-muslim, pro freedom, pro-gun, pro-self defense and anti-large govt he's more australian than you.

So many fucking dumb shits who think them being white automatically makes them aussie, yet they don't share any of our cultural values. They are the fucking traitors and it really shows when a wog can be more aussie than them.

You have so many aussies who are incapable of being self-sufficient and doing things without the government's assistance in everything, it's pathetic. Australia was built on the entire premise of people who were tough and could do things themselves.

It's really fucking sad when you see people claiming to be right wing, wanting a strong govt here in australia. They think it will end up right wing, but it never will. The problem lies in the PEOPLE. The majority here want the govt to coddle their ass and that alone is going to bring us to ruin.

The only way to save australia is to lessen the govt's influence and power, so people are forced to act australian again. That way they will naturally gravitate towards australian values like mateship, doing shit yourself, ect...
>>
>>130522281
>damned if we do, damned if we dont
Bullshit, nobody is asking you to pretend to be a british european ancestry if you are a paki or whatever. Just behave like those who are of british ancestry. It's called assimilation not a game of pretend. Ofcourse you are a britich CITIZEN but you're not british ancestry.. And you should respect that so that you understand those that are actual british citizens their oppinions weigh way more than yours, since you are essentially trying to fit in and they're the ones who made the damn place..

What people get pissed off about is when migrants act as if they fucking own the place, when 90% of them shouldn't even fucking be there but just come and sit on welfare and other crap and then talk about how they are british when they fuck something up and someone rightly blames them for it (like islamic terrorism).
>>
>>130526462
>But nevertheless I find this camaraderie funny, you say it is out of necessity and if you assume it is not a permanent thingI would have nothing to say to you but Again it reminded me of my anti mudslime pro brexit hungarian friend who was really really really butthurt and confused when polish vermin memes started to happen, I'm not saying my beloved magyar should have chimped out and refuse to assimilate, but being more catholic than pope seems absurd to me,

I follow you, there are distinctions between different European groups. I wouldn't say the hatred is necessarily as pronounced as it is with continental groups though. Case in point I always like to use is that I grew up hating Turks, met a bunch of Mirpuri Pakistanis and Somalians and actually realized that on the whole, Turks (at least the ones from Western Asia Minor) aren't so bad.

You seem like a decent guy, so understand my position doesn't come from malice.
>>
>>130513485
What the fuck are you talking about, Stavros? The Pakis and Pajeets i grew up around, NEVER referred to themselves as British/English. Always Indian, or Pakistani, or Bangladeshi, or whatever other brown shithole thier parents came from. Even the black kids would call themselves Nigerian, Ghanaian etc. The only exception were half-caste blacks, who'd refer to themselves as British.
>>
"Greeks" no longer exist, you're borrowing a name from a great civilization for your shit flicking Turkish Island, and you are offended when people are not five thousand years native do the same? Get over yourself greekroach.
>>
I once met a nigger who called himself Russian
>>
>>130528159
I wonder what race this guy is.
>>
>>130528159
We're coming for you Mehmet, don't think it'll stay like this for much longer
>>
>>130528159
kek, this.
>>
>>130528453
I don't think he's Muslim or Turkish. He's probably just some random chink or nigger or something. OP evidently touched a raw nerve with a lot of people ITT.
>>
>>130519944
Quickrundown, how much for a few acres of land?
I would leave this shithole in a moment, if it was viable
>>
>>130528453
shutup spain
>>
File: 1262934543407.png (182KB, 297x278px) Image search: [Google]
1262934543407.png
182KB, 297x278px
>>130528159
>>130528465
>t. 1/4 german 1/4 nigger 2/4 hispanic, mutts with no real identity
>>
>>130526819
Nations don't protect culture and identities, nationalism has in fact destroyed many cultures and is the main culprit in undermining and usurping tradition in the form of some new bastardized version.

Doing away with nations SHOULDN'T change the culture unless you allow someone else bring THEIR nation into yours, yet that still goes back to the problem of nations. You can't just do away with one nation, every nation and their rulers must be diminished.

>Again it's like arguing with some idiot who doesn't understand why houses have walls and doors.

False equivalence that I really needn't address; nations, governed by the state, can actually intrude on your private property and take when they see fit. You would have probably made the same argument for kingdoms were you born a couple of centuries earlier.
>>
>>130513485
people like that are a direct result of liberalism. if smacked in the mouth, he would never run his jib again. Liberal governments raise spoiled children.
>>
>>130530931
>full on multiculti kike with a jihadi flag
kek
>Nations don't protect culture and identities
Yes it does. Without nation borders and national sovereignity the recent immigrant wave wouldve hit much harder than it did.
>nationalism has in fact destroyed many cultures and is the main culprit in undermining and usurping tradition in the form of some new bastardized version.
Nonsense, give some examples.
>False equivalence that I really needn't address
Yes you do, because it's not a false equivalence, without a border you don't have a country. Without a locked door you don't have your posessions for long unless you have friendly neighbourghs because you keep bad people out of your city and only let the good people in and a nation is just a larger scale version of that.
>>
>>130526949
i like how you start from the premise that a 'wog' is a lower tier dude that proved himself to be more worthy than some who is a meek australian, good you don't speek greek to understand what they say , you'd be pretty upset find out they see you as a clown and for what reasons
>>
>>130528159
tell that to me when have an ancient phenotype and many others, there are many faces in greece, but you see which one is which quite easily
>>
>>130513485
Because pakis and niggers have deep self-hatred. It's not that hard to understand. Would you be proud of being from a land where the highest achievement was building the largest mud hut in the village or England? Liberals encourage this behavior to get rid of the idea of nationalities/ethnicities equating race.
>>
>>130530931
Do you think you remove ethnic strife by cramming a bunch of very different people together inside one nation and then ask them to get along? Fucking hell man wake up and see what the muslims are doing for instance? they will pull each in whatever direction they prefer and tear the nation apart in balkanization, unless you have an ethnic majority that safeguards the culture/values/traditions of that nation, and even then, it's still a massive problem to have unassimilated multiethnic societies.

>let's fix it by destroying nation states
You won't remove the problem you will infact just make it MUCH MUCH harder to contain and isolate. Because by removing nations and borders you allow free mobility of every bad element. And where are they going to go? to the nicest area they can find, with the nicest and most charitable people to take advantage of and fuck up.

>You can't just do away with one nation, every nation and their rulers must be diminished.
Fucking kek.. anarchists are so amuzing.. you larp about not having any laws and regulations but then the moment you get in trouble you fucking call the police for help or invoke some law of freedom of expression or whatever.
>>
>>130513485
>pakiland

i see the potential
>>
>>130513485
>Be Greek who grew up in the UK

Pay debts, Stavros.
>>
>>130532308
I didn't say I wanted muslims in the country, I'm talking about current nationalism being a moronic concept that retards like yourself brought into because "that's just the way things are".

You would have to do away with nationalism and go for some all encompassing racialism that takes in whole swathes of a continent where everyone "is the same". Let's be honest, you can't tell the difference between most africans - and most americans unify under the banner of "white" when they are all from different european "nations".

>You won't remove the problem you will infact just make it MUCH MUCH harder to contain and isolate. Because by removing nations and borders you allow free mobility of every bad element. And where are they going to go? to the nicest area they can find, with the nicest and most charitable people to take advantage of and fuck up.

Why isn't this already happening WITHIN a nation? Oh right, because the poor are either priced out of nice areas or removed by force with the help of a STATE. Borders do NOTHING to keep bad elements out of certain areas, money and influence does.

>Nonsense, give some examples.

Every culture that embraces nationalism can have its leaders engender swift change that can destroy "undesirable" elements that were INHERENT in that culture, thus destroying certain parts of history of that culture. Nations are predicated upon the ruling class and how they feel the nation should progress, it has nothing to do with protecting culture, that is only convenient in winning support.

The consequence of hyper nationalism in the last century almost ERADICATED the cultures which hosted those bizarre ideologies.
>>
>>130513485
It depends on the race and how they are perceived.
Ask any chink anywhere in the world and they will say they are a chink.
>>
>>130526037
>moving to the next town along is the same as moving to another country
>>
>>130531737
>Yes it does. Without nation borders and national sovereignity the recent immigrant wave wouldve hit much harder than it did.

I'd wager that without nations and borders, meaning if they never were conceived, then those migrants WOULDN'T have come in the first place. Thy grand irony!
>>
File: 1490110453131.png (1MB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1490110453131.png
1MB, 830x770px
>>130513485
>LOL!
>>
>>130533778
If you knew how to speak the language and weren't a low IQ mong then it should be easy for a frenchman to move to germany and live there. MANY PEOPLE DO IT.

Fuck, there's millions of brits living in spain yet are they complaing? No.
>>
>>130513485

We want you all to fuck off.

Stop trying to claim you're better than anyone, they're fucking delusional while you're a fifth column who has no respect for the country that raised you.

Again, you're both the issue, just fuck off from our island and let us be.
>>
>>130513485
Honest question, how does the UK compare to Greece?

I thought about joining some friends there once I've finished my studies, but I think it is a bit hypocritical to do. Would you consider "coming back"?
>>
>>130513485
I've never noticed this, most people have pride in their heritage
>>
>>130534209
Nigger he said nothing of the kind about not respecting this country. Stop being a cuckservative obsessed with muh integration.

That said all foreigners do need to leave.
>>
>>130534209
ohh salty
>>
>>130534418

He says he's a Greek when he was raised here.

He's no better than them, he tells people whatever gets him more leverage.

If he was born in Greece but had lived here since childhood and claimed to be British I would have no problem since he's European.
>>
>>130534608

Or he could claim to be Anglo-Greek or whatever.

If he's going around telling people he's Greek when its our tax, our healthcare and out education that has made him I think that's being disrespectful to the state. Not to get too Platonic.
>>
>>130513902
This. Same with Jews.
>>
>>130534608
>I'm ok with foreigners provided they say they are English

Are you actually a /pol/ack? Do you not realize the basic precept that we hold to that culture is a racial construct? He's a thousand times better than the Indians who call themselves English.
>>
>>130534774

The UK has a long history of European immigration, I have no racial qualm with them.

And no this isn't the meme 'nation of immigrants', we were made by Romans, Saxons, Normans and Hugonotes.

It's European outsiders that can never be British.
>>
>>130534608
Immigration aside,
I was always under the impression that "English" reffers to the ethnic group. Don't you mind having Poos and Pakis calling themselves "European" and "English" when they're obviously not?
>>
>>130535034

See

>>130535029

Yes I do, but I'm not autistic and can draw a line between Western Europeans and the rest of the world.
>>
>>130535029
>>130534608
You've got it all wrong, it's not lack of respect. It's respect for the actual English themselves. The moment you start saying that your identity is a civic one, you end up with a situation described above, where insidiuous groups like the Chinese can claim they're part of your group when its convenient (e.g. when their loyalty is being questioned on account of espionage) while playing up their ethnically exclusive identity on the other side.

I'm not much of a Christian but I go by the bible here, a man can't serve two masters.

That said I'd fight for Britain if it was a proper racially explicit conflict against say, internal Pakistani fifth columnists.
>>
>>130519813
>tfw genetically, my white side is a mix of welsh, english and irish but my main ancestors came from ireland
>tfw my mum's family is 100% purebred indian sikhs from the punjab
I default to irish x indian when people ask me and people are always claim it's a rare mix when there's a ton of anglo-indians floating around..
/blog
>>
White europeans who've lived here almost all their lives, have full citizenship and don't try to make out their ethnic-origin's culture as superior might as well be called British.

Not sure if you could call them English since that's more ethnicity than anything as far as I know.
>>
>>130535152
Makes sense. Non-European "Europeans" make even my blood boil. I wonder for how much longer they will go on pretending.
>>
Another reason why nationalism is heinous in its practice is the dreaded doomsday scenario of when brownies overrun whites in their countries. Those very brownies can then call themselves "british" or "french" without ANY repudiation because THEY will be the new elite and will enforce this new state of nation through might. Nation is nothing more than what the elite want, if tomorrows elite are today's minority, then the "nation" then becomes yet another thing. It is not some natural
phenomenon.
>>
>>130535478

That argument may work if you were African but as a European you are nearly identical to us. All that basically separates Germany and France is a culture and state, they're pretty homogeneous except on the extremities.

>>130535875

Years of intermingling has made most of Western Europe genetically identical, just like I imagine India and Pakistan are.
>>
>>130535735
haha look what I found
>>
>>130536286
Capitalist hegemony has eroded the barrier of "culture" in most western countries though. There isn't anything preventing a westerner moving to another western country except language and laws.
>>
Because Europe is a melting pot.
As an American I am proud to say no one can say "Be looks like a typical American" because we are so diverse. Anyone from anywhere can be American jist as anyone from anywhere can be French, or English. We have moved past ethnic based citizenship and towards civic citizenship. With Europes negative birth rate ( 1.4) Civic nationalism is clearly.the future.
>>
>>130514414
Most south European country here I am white as every legitimate Sicilian/Italian. Here in the most southern country of Europe none of us is a shitskin unless some fatfuck fucked a shitskin and produced cancerous beings
>>
>>130536739
>Actually believing this

Enjoy your Chinese spies I guess. They have even less loyalty to the USA than "American" Jews do.

At this point you're just trying to convince yourself though.

>>130536286
Fair enough, I'm honored you think of me as one of you, but I'm uncomfortable calling myself as such because I fear being conflated with the type of people I described in the OP.
>>
>emigrated to Norway from Russia 10 years ago
>Attending hight school
>There is a Paki in my class
>Ask him where is he from
>"I am norwegian"
>U wot m8
>Say to him that he is obviously not norwegian since he is not white
>He is getting assblasted and says that he was born in Norway hence he is norwegian
>That's not how it works faggot
>Through banter make him to admit that he is a pakistani with norwegian citizenship
>Teacher is mad, says I should not do this
>Pulled my "I am an immigrant myself, I say whatever I want" card
>Teacher BTFO, paki BTFO
>>
>>130537020
You sound like such a bootlicking weasel. Grow a spine.
>>
>>130525028
Heritage and tradition are outdayed notions. In america we have moved past that annd embrace modernity i sttead of being shackled to things tuat are no longer relevant. I cant picture giving a ahit about ideas and culture from 500 years ago. The maiin reason our cultute has erased every sibgle.native culture it has tpiched, especially European cultire, is because out culture is vased on customer service, trrade and adaptation instead of being locked in the past
>>
>>130536420
What are you implying?
>>
>>130537089
Another victory for /pol/! Hail the redpill!
>>
>>130513485
As a fellow Greek, how can you stand the English?

Their women age like shit, they have terrible food, they have a shit culture and may be the world's dumbest people after the americunts. I was in Italy and couldn't believe how many Brits thought there was nothing wrong with muzzies in London, lunatics.
>>
>>130537020
Chinese people are model immigrants annd are a huge chunk of doctors in our nation. In fact at my hospital I see mainly Indian and chinese doctors.and very very few white males
>>
I kinda like the idea of a Europe and US where every nation has its own national Orthodox Church in their mother tongue and is cleared of muslims and kikes
>>
>>130537196
What do you consider growing a spine?

Doing what Maghrebis do, and raping everything in sight?

Grooming little girls?

If you're a guest in someone else's country, you show respect. Too many MENA types, as well as non-whites as a whole have been inculcated into believing that the rules of hospitality are entirely one-way. That the hosts owe them everything and they owe their hosts nothing.

>>130537538
Londoners are cosmopolitan cunts, you need to get out of London to speak to real English people. They'll tell you how they feel about Muslims quite openly.
>>
>>130537538
I like the English culture.
>>
File: kimonoguy.jpg (59KB, 530x400px) Image search: [Google]
kimonoguy.jpg
59KB, 530x400px
>>130537542
>model immigrants
>every single person arrested under the 1997 espionage act has been Asian and the vast majority of those have been Chinese

You think this way because your barometer for "good" and "bad" is basically "how much do they earn and do they obey the law", but that has absolutely no bearing on whether or not they're loyal.

I'd be willing to put money on a larger proportion of Mexicans in the US being loyal to the United States than Chinese. Second and Third gen Chinese/Koreans are insufferable SJW cunts. And the men have a huge chip on their shoulder.

>>130537714
Yeah, I like their countryside aesthetic/architecture. It's quite beautiful.
>>
>>130537542
Chinese are shifty cunts. They're the Asian version of jews except with less empathy if that's possible.
>>
>>130537618
>What do you consider growing a spine?

By not grovelling to the worst dredges of the white race for a pat on the back. You fucking creature.

Why is it always extremes for you losers? Just get on with your life - seems this esteem problem is only for those without anything else going on for them.
>>
>>130537935
>Asian version of Jews

I dislike their presence in our land, but that's not entirely accurate. The Chinese have an antique homeland, the Jews have been molded by selection pressures that turned them into eternal wanderers who seek to undermine their hosts. The Chinese are straight up ethno-nationalists who simply want to destroy everything that stands in their way. If you take the time to look they're actually very open about it.

I mean seriously /pol/, the whole "ASIANS ARE BASED" and "LE ROOFTOP KOREANS" stuff is /r/the_donald level """""nationalism""""", what the fuck?

>>130538001
Says a guy who seemingly supports some global Caliphate LARP.

You've grown too used to good treatment and have become consequently entitled.
>>
>>130537919
In your experiences;
Is 3 months doing military service worth acquiring EU citizenship? (I'd like to move to Southern France or Spain) or would I be better off staying in this frigid genetic prison for the time being?
>>
>>130538228
>Says a guy who seemingly supports some global Caliphate LARP.

I haven't said anything in support of islam lol. When all else fails, go for something completely irrelevant. Enjoy life weasel - I guess darwin was right, some people are naturally slaves.
>>
>>130538434
you'll just make a few good friends thats all
>>
>>130538581
Huh? I just want to know how much BS I'll go through in the Greek military as a Greek from Canada and if I'll be able to find some form of employment in Southern France or Spain afterwards.
>>
>>130538468
>I guess darwin was right, some people are naturally slaves.

That was Aristotle my man.

>>130538434
Yeah, if you're a professional you can actually make a decent-ish life for yourself in parts of Southern Europe and France, provided you're prepared to make a few minor sacrifices (stuff like vidya games are proportionally more expensive, but who honestly gives a fuck?)

I actually think theres' a lot of room in the South for entrepreneurial types too, and better other Europeans than Asians.
>>
>>130538809
Whatever, the point still stands.
>>
>>130537935
Chinese are the only ones that can compete with Jews in avariciousness.
>>
>>130538781
nothing, the first 3 months are when you make friends, not very heavy but i don't knoe about work in italy , spain, choose your plan carefully
>>
>>130538809
Nice. I've already started physical training on my own in potential preparation for it. Canada has become a hostile place for European Men with an entrepreneurial spirit.
>>
>>130539195
I have no interest in living in Italy. Would love to live in Spain or France, the latter simply because I know the language far better.
>>
>>130539280
okay
>>
>>130538781
Depends. Can you speak Greek?
>>
>>130513485
Holy shit, I was just talking to some goat fucker the other day online who was trying to convince me of his whiteness. He asked me to us that app that rates your picture based on ethnicity but then only bragged about how his score was high for white. I was like, "Okay? Why do I care?" But it all makes sense now. It's like they're trying to blend in. I knew there was something off about that piece of shit!
>>
>>130518191
The great thing about Anglo countries is that unlike SEA, the interracial marriage rate is so high amongst the Chinese diaspora that there's a good chance that there will be more hapa anglo chinks Than full Chinese people in 20 years. They cannot become a Jew like minority, when every generation, a majority of young Chinese Australians marry into dominant white population. At worst, we will have a penny Wong as prime minister. Most Hapas are quite patriotic. I'm not worried for the short to medium term, but we do have to limit immigration with all ethnicities.
>>
>>130539747
Do you know that 99% of hapas look exactly like chinks
>>
They do this shit in the US. Not the Arabs yet but the fucking Cubans. Specially when a whole lot of them got a free pass to Florida back in the early 1980's. A lot of them still call themselves Italian when they are among a larger white population.

If I was Italian I'd be pretty pissed off if I met one of these fake ass clowns.
>>
>>130513485
In the US that isn't common since American isn't an ethnicity when you ask someone their ethnicity you can't say American
>>
>>130513485
I had an American Iranian friend go around claiming he was Italian. His name was clearly middle eastern though.

Turns out his family had literally zero association with Italy and he'd never been there, pure lie because he didn't "want to be associated with terrorists".
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>130514083
Fuck anything that comes out of Albania.

Disgusting muslim rape babies
>>
>>130539747
That's true. The weakness of the Chinese diaspora is the fact that the Chinese inadvertantly created a beauty standard a couple of thousand years ago that fits a race of complete foreigners better than it does their own kind, hence their love for BWC.

I do recall reading about some Chinese in Australia, a surgeon with a white wife who said he felt uncomfortable in some Australian cities as they "looked too white". The nerve of these motherfuckers sometimes, I swear.

>>130540010
I like Italian Americans, honestly, but they need to stop it with the whole obsessive Italian pride thing. It's just compensating. Most of them don't speak a lick of the language.
>>
>>130540122
You guys are dumb hapas look exactly like chinks, just like mudbloods look like niggers, don't racemix you fucking cucks
>>
>>130540122
I'm Italian American and I see it as good that Italian Americans are proud to be of Italian ethnicity.
>>
If he were in Italy, this post plus any sort of reference to ISIS would have got him a oneway ticket to wherever he came from.
Just saying
>>
>>130540071
That's a shame, I don't associate Iran with terrorists. I associate them with BTFO'ing sunnigger terrorists in fact.
>>
>>130540069

Yeah you can't say your American in the US because someone will talk shit about only Native Americans are Americans or something stupid like that even though these lazy ass natives never did anything to make the US the US.

In fact all they have been doing is trying to break us down any turn they can get.
>>
>>130518191
>So virtually every single stage of the value-add process, even digging the ore out of the ground, is going to Chinese.
And whatever's left goes to the traitorous Jews that allowed this shit
>>
>>130515042
That pisses me off so much. "On paper" doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>130540712
have you ever seen a white person get questioned by some shit skin on what they are and they say native or native American it's hilarious when they get so flustered that they want to be called native even though their family has most likely been here for hundreds of years.
>>
>>130513485
We gonna replace you nigga
>>
>>130541209
>Muslim

I've lived in the UK long enough to know that's a giant meme.

There's a reason Muslims need to ply 11 year olds from broken homes with booze and drugs to get any action.

They're about the most sexually frustrated people you'll meet here. Just about any girl worth her salt runs a mile when a guy mentions he's Muslim. Why do you think they all pretend to be Greek, Spanish and Italian in clubs?
>>
>>130521596
>>130521703
>>130522266
> mixed race
> wants a communist, borderless world
And you wonder why the Jews consider you the perfect goy? And want the races to mix? You are the perfect rootless goy.
>>
>>130526375
Nailed it my guy
>>
>>130540944

I'm Dutch, my family has been in America since the beaver trade. I consider myself native, more native than those lazy ass Indians living on the governments dime in reservations smoking crack and beating their wives..
>>
A lot of these people have no knowledge of their heritage or traditions. They struggle with their identity.

I have family in the US. The first generation, the elders who immigrated there to work, they still call themselves Indians even after living there for 20-25 years. But their kids call themselves Americans because they don't know anything about India, they can barely speak a few words of their ancestral languages and they stick out whenever they visit India. I don't think they have a problem with their identity, but then it's easier to have a new cultural identity in the New World than anywhere else.

Also harder when you're a Muslim and you have this sense that you're superior to everyone else but also want to be part of the mainstream culture.
>>
French and english are nationalites, not races. Anyone from anywhwre can be french or German or european.
>>
>>130542474
Back to your grannyfucking macron.
>>
>>130526375
Taking pride in your race is pathetic. In america we call that being poor white trash
>>
>>130542801
But pretty much all non white races in America take pride in their race. It has nothing to do with income either, see east asians.
>>
>>130543001
So what? Its pathetic when whites do it and possibly violent
>>
File: f17.jpg (103KB, 680x665px) Image search: [Google]
f17.jpg
103KB, 680x665px
>>130536183
>he thinks the elite will become brown
>ancoms are THIS delusional
The elite will intermingle with themselves while they rule over the mongrelised plebs. This is why they're against nations and want a form of communism to exist. So instead of spouting baseless conspiracy theories I suggest you look up the Kalergi plan which is at least an actual thing.
>>
>>130540071
I feel for Iranians in the US. Most of them who migrated to the west 30 years ago came from decent pro secular westernised families who want nothing to do with the Islamist government in Tehran. And most of them have successfully assimilated into American society. Now they're being grouped together with the very people who forced them to flee their homeland. And you've got Good Goy Trump demonising Iranians whilst treating the scum Wahhabi Gulf Arabs as allies.
>>
File: 1451846558412.jpg (2MB, 1116x1579px) Image search: [Google]
1451846558412.jpg
2MB, 1116x1579px
>>130513485
Same thing.... kinda happen here in Sweden, but I think most of the sandniggers realize that they will never be Swedish. Not matter how hard some of the more integrated people talk about it.
Like our.... somethingminister Alice KAHUBAHsomething Bah, she is a nigger. The most swedish of Niggers but none then less a nigger.

Still we have a lot of middle eastern people who scream
"ÄR INTE JAG SVENSK?!" am I not swedish?
It's mostly because the last 30 years our government screamed that there is no sweden, nor is there Swedish. Since Sweden doesn't have a culture apparently.
Which has caused a more racist party to gain more power.

Surpressing Nationalism stupidly will just cause it to grow.... good job Socialdemokraterna, Moderaterna, Liberalerna and the other shits.
>>
>>130543134
So the racial pride side of the equation isn't issue here right? It's when whites do it specifically?
>>
>>130543134
Literally only whites have any claim to pride in the US
>>
>>130513485
>arabs or any non white
>calling themselves French, ever
Never happens, if you ask them they spit on the floor and say Algerian/tunisian/whatever.
Unless there's a TV camera. then there's a retake.
>>
>>130543756
yes. White pride has killed millions
>>
>>130514244
'Wogs' used to refer exclusively to Italians and Greeks but lebs stole the term to better themselves.
>>
>>130544403
Ah you're just a shitposting troll. Never mind then.
>>
>>130538909
why did usain bolt win the 100 meter dash?
why did michael phelps win the freestyle?
>>
>>130514453
>14453
>1453
*triggered komnenos*
>>
File: quintessentially british1.jpg (43KB, 459x424px) Image search: [Google]
quintessentially british1.jpg
43KB, 459x424px
>>130513485

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH
>>
>>130539898
also make bad guests, are very quick with chopstics on the buffet and pick all the best morsels.
>>
File: jacques.jpg (96KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
jacques.jpg
96KB, 501x585px
>>130515042

:^)
>>
>>130538781
You will be alright. The Greek army is a great fucking experience, especially if it's only 3 months because of your immigrant status. Only mama's boys and people with discipline problems can't handle it, and even they usually straighten out as time passes.

You will meet a lot of great people, you will have a lot of fun, and since you will be a "newfag", your superiors will be more lenient on you if you do shit that annoys them. They ARE however gonna try to troll the hell out of you for shits and giggles. The only downsides are missing out on work, you are gonna spend a huge chunk of the day standing and doing menial shit, and sleep will be limited.

Just don't take everything too seriously and remember to have a good time. You will become a hugely improved person when you're done (but I don't really know if this applies to 3 month-fags).
>>
>>130513485
These people always amaze me. They live in some third world shit hole they are forced to flee, or where there parents are from and they hate having to visit more than anything. Yet they are convinced the problem is that the country they choose to flee to does not adapt the attitudes of the country they left for being so horrible. They fled a burning building and now demand the building they currently live in be set on fire.
>>
>>130513485
Because they despise their place of origin.
>>
>>130513485
>>130525028
What if I'm half? What do I call myself?
For the record, I have never claimed that I was Danish even though I have a Danish surname and a Danish outward phenotype.
>>
>>130540927
It's a French saying that was translated literally. It basically means "in theory", even though in that case it also means they are officially French as in, registered as such. But French people consider being French a culture thing way before land and administration things. Which is why arabs don't mix. Can't talk, can't drink, can't eat ham, you literally can't be french like that.
>>
>>130546463
If you're half just try to bring out the best of both worlds. Be proud of both heritages while simultaneously contributing to society.
>>
>>130519469
>Muh ancestry is a thing bongs get pissy about whenever an American says their ethnic group is of European origin.
The fuck are you going on about, of course we're european, we've been owned by the fucking norse, french and germans for fucking ages.
>>
>>130537919
You are better off with smart and hardworking people who might not be fully loyal, than with subhuman animals who can only commit crime and do nothing else.
>>
>>130546710
They're both bad in different ways anon. The Chinese are an overclass imported to take over the upper middle class professions.

Blacks et al are an imported underclass. Either way, whites get fucked.

>>130546463
What races are your parents?
>>
>>130513662
>Cricket world cup on
>See Paki wanting Pakistan to beat England in the semi finals
>Pakis win the whole tournament in the end
>"I know I can't speak the language and I've only been to Pakistan twice, but I'm so proud to be a Pakistani at the moment"

Pakis are the worst of those dark sand people. They're still buttmad as fuck that Britain wouldn't drag them in the 19th century like they did with India. At some point you'll realise all of these non-whites (excluding the Japs) do nothing but live in the past and that's the real reason we'll never move forward. Jews still punish Britain for expelling them 12XX, Pakis are still buttmad because of what I've said, niggers in America are still crying over the slave trade and now sandpeople in general are getting in on it because of the Crusades.
They're literally subhuman.
>>
>>130547401
My understanding is that without the Brits establishing Pakistan as an independent state, a good portion of them would have been genocided by the Indians no? Perhaps rightfully so.
>>
>>130524086

God damn you're a little bitch. I've lived half my childhood in Germany and most my adult life in England. I speak both languages fluently. I'm not from either of those countries and never expected to be seen as a German or English person I simply follow the laws and customs and stay here as long as I'm welcomed by most of the population.

And no, if you move to Japan or China you will not be treated like a person from those countries, BY ANYONE --- EVER.

No one owes you anything in life you little shit.
>>
>>130544024
Niggers do call themselves French though. Every. Single. Time.

And I'm not even talking about the better negroes from the Antilles.
>>
>>130547768
Where are you from broski?
>>
>>130547033
>What races are your parents?
Danish and Russian.
>>
>>130521596
We're not all the same, it's not just about skin colour. For example, we Serbs and Brits both European(White) but we differ greatly still. Same goes for any two other European nation. Best we could hope for is the inital idea that EU was made for, we work together for a common goal, but everyone still minds their own business.
>>
>>130525310
i met a fucking german pensioner settled in turkey who complained turks calling her yabancı (foreigner). apperantly kids are jokingly giving them nazi salute. she called it racism. since when calling a german nazi is racist?
>>
>>130548359
She should consider it an honor, but she's probably a cucked German who hates Hitler and loves the childless old hag Merkel lel.
>>
>>130521703
>Because the capitalists of today are different from the rich and powerful who created nations in the past

But thats fucking wrong you retard
>>
>>130547939

The testicles of Sweden.
>>
>>130513485
This shit pisses me off, every time a terrorist attack happens everyone I know says the same shit if their faith comes up. "He was British" "He was born here" I don't know why they say that.
>>
>>130513485
Hey don't blame me,i'm mixed. If someone asks me where i'm from i can hardly say
>literally from nowhere,i shouldn't even exist.
So i'm forced to say
>Well...i'm....Swiss....but my father was a shitskins so....yeah....hey do you know what Anarcho-capitalism is?
It hurts everytime,racemixing was a mistake.
>>
>>130549296
Just say you are African or whatever. It's your mother's fault ultimately.
>>
American doesn't mean anything anymore except a person that resides within the geographic borders of continental US, Alaska, Hawaii and territories. I'm glad to be a Southerner that's despised and hated for what I am. That means nobody wants to pretend to be one of us. We're getting outnumbered in our states so that's a problem. We've always been overrun with blacks and now a lot of Mexicans are showing up.
>>
>>130547401
The really funny thing is that Pakistan is actually an acronym for Punjab, Achtung, Kashmir, Sindh, Baluchistan. Pakistan is a British word and invention. The English cucked the sand niggers out of their own identity. I even asked a Paki what ethnicity he was and he replied "Pakistani." I told him he was confused and he got pissed off.
>>
>>130524264
Our country only worked with select immigration
>Germanic protestant farmers who speak English import Germanic protestant farmers who speak other languages
>make them learn english
>wow! Amazing melting pot! Truly a global community!

>import catholic irish
>ruins new york for 50 years
>import eastern euros
>ruin new york for another 50 years
>poles take decades to learn english
Even immigration from europe fucks your shit up if there aren't cultural similarities
>>
>>130542801
lol implying that every other american isn't like

.. muh.. muh 1/16th irish heritage. i am so irish. i dress in green one day a year.

.. muh.. italian. gabagool.

Literally the only people who don't take pride in their country are ex english because you aren't allowed to be proud of being from the most superior nation in the history of earth.
>>
>>130550384
you are bitch of your former colony m8.
>>
>>130549400
What about me, Tommy?
I don't really like saying that I'm one or the other, since either would be incorrect. On the other hand, explaining that I'm half always raises question and gets tedious in the long run.

This is mostly an issue when I'm abroad though, when I'm in Denmark or Russia people just tend to assume that I'm a local unless I tell them about myself.
>>
>>130550732
Mate, your flag has moon runes on it, I don't think you're in a position to talk to someone from an MEDC
>>
>>130551056
You're Danish-Russian. As for what you prioritize, it should be your father's heritage.

You're not really comparable to a mulattard dude, I don't know why you'd put yourself in the same category.
>>
>>130550384
I'm English descended. It's not that people are ashamed of it. It's just that a lot of people don't know because of how long ago it was and European immigrants taking similar names adds to the uncertainty.
>>
>>130513485
Fuckin Bump
>>
>>130549400
Well,that wouldn't be true either. Saying i'm from Africa would also kinda be a betrayal towards my familiy.So yeah,these things aren't easy especially if you have a strong bond with your family.
>>
>>130551549
is this true? i doubt pakis calling themselves english.
>>
>>130547571
Without Pakistan, India would have just genocided/expelled all the muslims
We should have let them
>>
>>130551569
i heard swiss look down upon even germans.
>>
>>130551569
Either the various sub-groups of Swiss (Swiss Germans, Swiss French etc) are distinct ethnic groups based on common ancestry, or they aren't.

If they are, then you're not fully Swiss Whatever.

I honestly try to be nice to everyone, but with mulattoes it's difficult dude. You come from a relationship that's probably the most toxic and statistically overwhelmingly the most dyfunctional. Black Male/White Female relationships have divorce rates of in excess of 90%, illegitimacy rates of around 90%, children who, in the United States, are even more likely than blacks to be on welfare and so on. And moreover, you're flagrantly anti-white in a way that pure-blooded black people aren't.

Note that these don't necessarily apply to you, but mulattoes as a group are just... to me they're lower than pure-blooded black people.
>>
>>130513485
Jamaicans and Ghanaian always say where they are from too because they are proud of it. Not all niggers.
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.