[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on male/female equal rights. Why is it good or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 567306-1307-33.jpg (25KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
567306-1307-33.jpg
25KB, 260x260px
Thoughts on male/female equal rights. Why is it good or why is it wrong.
>>
>>130512247
Why shouldn't the genders have equal rights?
>>
File: 1492992513760.png (586KB, 612x614px) Image search: [Google]
1492992513760.png
586KB, 612x614px
>>130512311
>>
File: 006.jpg (757KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
757KB, 2448x3264px
>>130512247
You can't treat women like they're objects. They've got equal rights to men and anyone that says otherwise is insane and/or misguided
>>
>>130512433
>without women it would be white
she is funnily enough correct
>>
>>130512247
Just to be clear, i don't think that males and females shouldn't have equal right. Just curious what people here think about this subject.
>>
>>130512247
Cunts can't have rights. They're property, only people can have rights.
>>130512311
There's only one gender, cunts are property not people.
>>
equality is a social construct. no person is equal to anyone else due to different biological differences. it's a pointless fight against nature.
>>
File: 1497340305221.jpg (343KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
1497340305221.jpg
343KB, 807x807px
Equality is a disease.

Men belong at work providing for me and my boyfriends kids.
>>
>>130512247

Women belong at home, in the kitchen
>>
>>130512247
It's good for women to have legal protection
But equal rights should come with equal responsibilities. This is not the case.
Women need more responsibilities. If they're said to not be children, then shouldn't be treated as such.

Also, no one should vote except people who pay more taxes than they take back. Leeches shouldn't get to vote for more leeching
>>
Since you can't choose what you are born as, men and women should be equal and have the same freedoms. You shouldn't suffer diminished rights or be persecuted, for something you had no choice over.

In an ideal world though, men and women are equals in mind or at least responsibility, if not body. Time and time again though, for the duration of recorded history, women have demonstrated that they simply aren't or can't be on the same level as men. They're basically children when it comes to morals and responsibility, and concepts like honor and loyalty. They're herd mentality creatures through and through, and rarely operate on a level more than emotions and instincts.
>>
Women only have value in society due to our species survival being dependent on them. Once artificial wombs are mass available women will literally have no chance.

That being said being a woman is playing life on easy mode
>>
>>130512247
Male and female aren't equal by default, neither should the rights be. We need rights what works for society not what ppl wants morally.
>>
Why would you give animals the same rights as people.
>>
>>130513209
To keep female happy keep her barefoot and pregnant. People have forget this truth.
>>
>>130512247
Equal rights under the law - good. Women are a part of the nation and should be treated as such.
Equal expectations, aiming for equal outcome - cancerous.
>>
>>130512247
Women won't have sex with me so female rights is obviously wrong.
>>
>>130512247

women are mentally massively underevolved creatures.

giving those - basically - animals with minds of 3yr old children ewho live almost exclusively parasitically, power over society, was the BIGGEST mistake in the history of mankind.
>>
Imagine the amazing world we would live in if there was only 1 male per every 10 females and men held all positions of power. Every man would have his own harem, even the most beta loser would have all the sex he wanted. And lolis would be legal because no feminism to stop nature.
>>
>>130513571
This is why I support the transfaggot agenda. The more faggots and trannies the more women for me. I want only 20% of men to be actual "men", to eliminate competition. It'd be better if 90% of men were just killed off but turning them into transfaggots is one of the next best options.
>>
Can anyone provide me the pic showing that men do the harder works? Dustmen, miners...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.