[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The london Mosque attacker was lost his child to the Manchester

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: dark_eldar_by_muju-d4bnlbf.jpg (122KB, 682x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dark_eldar_by_muju-d4bnlbf.jpg
122KB, 682x1100px
The london Mosque attacker was lost his child to the Manchester attack ?

Someone confirm ? Someone has links , i can't contain these conflicting feelings.

My god, if this is true then this guy can probably redpill the whole of the United Kingdom
>>
>some terrorist killed my child

>let me kill these random people who had nothing to do with it
>>
I've only seen this said in one other thread. I think it's too early to know anything, but it'll certainly be something if it turns out true
>>
>>130505702
>let me kill invaders who have zero right to be in my homeland
Fixed.
>>
>>130505702
The mosque had many known terrorist links.
>>
>>130505702
>All whites are responsible for other countries being bombed and must take in refugees
>No non whites are responsible for terrorist attacks committed by their people
>>
>>130505834
What did i miss goys?
>>
>>130505595

If true, that would ROYALLY fuck up the incoming lefty propaganda campaign.

Based white man who looked back in anger.
>>
>>130506101
I used to really like that song. But now i realize just how cucked it is.
>>
File: Ben Rich.jpg (135KB, 711x485px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Rich.jpg
135KB, 711x485px
>>130505702

These people have been invading and terrorizing Europeans for the past 5 years now. They know exactly what it is they are doing and how the British people feel about it. All these "peaceful migrants" are taking advantage of U.K. citizens and they damn well know it

Yes, this was deserved.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 365x365px
>>130505595
If thats true...
>be guy
>lose daughter to mudslimes
>government does nothing, releases two suspects without charge
>while they charge people on the internet and streets for wrongthink or slight discontent with muslim invasion
>know nothing is ever going to happen, status quo invasion, farage will cuck
>on top of that, he'll never see his daughter again
>decides to martyr and slam a bunch of islamists as death is the only way he'll see his daughter again, maybe start a holy war in a last ditch effort to save england
>our christian brother is now with his daughter
>>
File: _left and muslims.png (1015KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
_left and muslims.png
1015KB, 1024x512px
>>130505595
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44KB, 779x403px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44KB, 779x403px
>OT on Neogaf
>>
>>130506551
Wait so someone ran them over with a car? He did not shoot them up?

Kinda lame. The guy should just burn down a muslim building like the tower in London.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-19-14-54-59_1.jpg (146KB, 990x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-19-14-54-59_1.jpg
146KB, 990x1110px
>>130505595
can we do a blindfolded Christian gives hug?
>>
>>130506644
Those it suprise you that Neogaf is filled to brim with muslims ? they have a Ramadan OT lol, it went live 1 day after the Manchester attack.

The whole board is filled with "moderade" muslims and LGBT faggots.

You can't post in such topics without getting banned.

I mean you have a "red" mod doing dmg control in that Mosque OT right now.

This is infuriating.

This is blatant missinformation and censorship.

This is not desirable.
>>
>>130505702
>muslims
>innocent
if they want to terrorize, wait until they see what real terror is, this was onlt the beginning.
>>
File: photo.jpg (57KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
57KB, 510x512px
>>130507140

We should do our part, the guys who can, with the botnet balls to do it and shut down this propaganda infested shithole.

Im suprised no one from here has attacked them yet.

They have Ramadan OTs and blatantly censor the mosque attack thread while their owner (((Evilore))) makes money.

Classic Jew story.
>>
>>130505702
Every Muslim is ready to commit full scale jihad when the time is right
>>
>>130506533
He's alive and in custody. Funny how they never seem to manage taking muzzies in alive for questioning.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.