[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be muslim >get run over by van >get shot >get blown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98KB, 612x491px
>be muslim
>get run over by van
>get shot
>get blown up

>be non-muslim
>get run over by van
>get shot
>get blown up

I don't get it....which side do I support here?
>>
Wherever there’s no Jewish blood money really
>>
The side that acts in self defence
>>
>>130503898
it's the new norm
part and parcel of life and so just learn to live with it
>>
>>130503898
the ones being killed in their own countries
>>
>>130503898
not the turkroaches or shitskins that control your rupees
>>
>>130503898
Muslims just get a taste of their own medicine, that's all.
>>
>Shitskins willingly come to Britain by the millions. Demand gibsmedats, demand you curtail to their viewpoints, get Islam pandering politicians elected,breed like rats knowing that it means they will demographically overtake you in future by doing so, kill dozens of your people, molest thousands of your kids while the police cover it up out of fear of being racist, go off to fight for ISIS, feel entitled to riot and demand million pound mansions in Kensington when a fellow muslims accidentally burns down their commie block. All while MSM wholeheartedly supports and excuses them, because they are an integral part of the zionist agenda to bring down the west.

>White Brit in the land his ancestors have been in for millenia. Angry that they've been getting away with it for so long and not wanting to give away his country without a fight.

Shit OP, you're right, its a tough pick.
>>
>>130503898
>>130503898
>be muslim
>run over people with van
>shoot people
>blow up

>be non-muslim
>get run over by van
>get shot
>get blown up

I don't get it....which side do I support here?

>european
yeah nah
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-19-14-54-59_1.jpg (146KB, 990x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-19-14-54-59_1.jpg
146KB, 990x1110px
>>130503898
can we do a blindfolded Christian gives hug?
>>
>>130503898
You support the group which created the problem and will be presenting a solution in due time

This is part and parcel of life in the new world order
>>
>>130503898
Don't judge all Islamophobes by the actions of an extremist Islamophobe.

Islamophobia is a religion of peace.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.