[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /pol/, I've seen a recent thread pertaining to a white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: PROJECTED BORDERS.png (29KB, 1092x844px) Image search: [Google]
PROJECTED BORDERS.png
29KB, 1092x844px
Hello /pol/, I've seen a recent thread pertaining to a white (ethno-state) in some Greek islands. I can tell that the OP is LARPing but I have a serious offer.
As some of you may know Namibia was part of South Africa from the end of WW1 to 1990 when it gained independence. Prior to this it was a German colony and has many German
as well as Afrikaner decedents. Today Whites in Namibia make up 8% of the population of a total population of 2.1 Million. Whites concentrate on the coastal and middle part of the country and some cities are majority white. I feel that if we want a real prosperous ethno state we need to look at Namibia as it has pockets of Uranium, and other important natural resources. We also have a coast line which is vital for the countries trade and economic prosperity.

If we can get 5,000 white immigrants a year, by 2021 we will gain a stronghold, another key factor is South African whites, Im sure some will immigrate to our state but we need to encourage an afrikanner state so we can trade and have friendly relationships with, aiding Afrikaner rebels is vital to our survival. They are countless eastern European refugees we can take and offer free land and 100% citizenship status in less than a year.
>inb4 slaves arent white. If you wanna shill the Jewish divide and conquer tactic go ahead I don't care.

The only problem is the Namibian government will have an obvious problem, however their military is in adequate, plus help from the Afrikaner state will be key.

The capital city will be a choice between Luderitz, Walvis Bay and Swampland. I would choose Swampland since it already has a white majority.

I also am aware of a /pol/ony similar to this in 2014/2015 however to my knowledge that didn't get off the ground.

>pic related is the countries PROJECTED borders.
>>
>A population of 100,000 whites would be good, but aiming for 150,000 whites would be ideal.
>A deportation plan can be set up for Africans and other groups, the state SHOULD compensate or we can create a region of our country where they could be free, kinda like Indian Territory in the US. Remember we dont want the international community thinking we are LARPing as Nazis.
>>
>>130498859
Why carve off pieces of land from a country that you can easily overtake in population? If the South Africa whites are exiled I would hope they goto Nambia as refugees as they'd easily out populate the native blacks. Combine this with drawing some whites fleeing Donbass and various areas in Eastern Europe and you now have addressed the birthrate issue with whites. What is critical is that the establishment of desalination plants along the coast as Nambia as a serious farmland issue, in this case we have todo exactly what the jews in israel have done.
>>
>>130501538
>If the South Africa whites are exiled I would hope they goto Nambia as refugees as they'd easily out populate the native blacks.

Lol, Afrikaners literally just sit in there homes and wait to die. I've talked to a few on here. They all say unbelievably ridiculous things such as ''This is my home, i cannot, and will not leave'' as he continued to just sit there posting on 4chan, when their government is currently talking about torturing and murdering all of them. They also have this attitude of ''nothing is going to happen, everything is okay'' and it's been going on since 1990. Basically they need a leader, and it's nearly impossible considering they are divided. For a leader to arise, they would need to all group up, which they will never do. They are alive and well where ever they currently are, they will never risk leaving that illusion of comfort. The majority are cowards.
>>
>>130502556
>If the South Africa whites are exiled I would hope they goto Nambia as refugees as they'd easily out populate the native blacks.

sorry to break this to you, but most whites fleeing south africa are running back to europe. It will take an act of god to convince fleeing whites that the nignog infested land of namibia is a better option than Germany or Denmark
>>
>>130502761
>Afrikaners getting let back into Europistan
top kek
>>
>>130502761
They rather stay on the continent
>>
>>130501538
Because african birth rates are incredibly high, so even if whites out number blacks it would be hard for that to stay that way
>>
>>130498859
It will inevitably end like Rhodesia or SA.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.