[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work as a certified nursing assistant at a nursing home (basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: savickas the king.jpg (104KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
savickas the king.jpg
104KB, 960x635px
I work as a certified nursing assistant at a nursing home (basically a profesional ass-wiper). Why I'm there would be explaining myself, but I got one question based off my year working that job; sorry if it sounds obnoxious ... What are jobs/careers that reward hard work? Keeping demented old people alive until they die, without me getting a raise or an opportunity to change shifts, does not lead anywhere. I lay my bare ignorance to you guys, please help. This job has given me a lot of introspection but it's killing me inside; I do what must be done any way.

Get paid 12.50 usd an hour, high school drop out, 27 years old who changes jobs every year. No diploma for nothing; live on my own. Got a stimulant and alcohol addiction that I'm staving off. Never had a girl friend. Please advise with your honest thoughts. Money is money, but the CNA job has zero satisfaction.
>>
>>130498836
>What are jobs/careers that reward hard work?

I'd advise you to learn coding if you weren't struggling with math in school. Otherwise pick up a trade, become a carpenter, plumbler, welder, electrician, mechanic, go work on an oil rig. Dealing with your addictions is crucial that goes without saying. Eat right, exercise daily, stop watching tv and playing vidya - you've probably wasted enough time. Also read this books:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragile
https://www.amazon.com/How-Fail-Almost-Everything-Still-ebook/dp/B00COOFBA4
>>
File: 11.jpg (68KB, 650x440px)
11.jpg
68KB, 650x440px
construction has alot of money for hard work. If your body can't take it anymore, try to move into the office positions construction companies offer.

While you're at it, start a savings account and put 10% of everything you make into the account. Whatever you do, don't touch it. Enjoy being wealthy when you're old.
>>
>>130498836
You gotta rob a bank. Move states and buy a wife. Then pimp her.
>>
Get a commission-heavy sales job. Don't go work for some scammy setup that's going to disappear in a few months, work with legit, established products. Like cell phone carriers, ISPs, a credit card company, etc. The easiest, but most boring, would be to work in a retail store, signing people up for cell phone plans. I'd recommend working in an outbound sales call center (telemarketing) or in B2B (door to door).

In this type of job, you get paid as much as you want. Slack off and don't sell, you'll make the minimum wage hourly. Work hard and you will triple your pay. You'll learn people skills you never knew you could have. You'll make money just by talking to people. You won't have to lower yourself to manual labour or anything tedious. You just have to talk to people and make them like you every day.
>>
>>130498836
Holy shit op I do mindless factory work for $13 an hour. I'm 24 though, starting a business soon
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.