[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to live in Japan. After I moved back to the United States,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1474650352008.jpg (475KB, 1206x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474650352008.jpg
475KB, 1206x1600px
I used to live in Japan. After I moved back to the United States, the reality of life in Japan killed off any weeaboo tendencies I had since I saw that Japan isn't an "anime wonderland".

However, it's been a long time and now I miss Japan. I don't hate the United States, and even like some advantages to being an American, but there are things about Japan that I just like better.

One example for now: in Japan, no one gives a fuck if you mind your own business or isolate yourself. In America, it's a nearly a cardinal sin to not be sociable every second you're out and about.

I know what's wrong with Japan, but damn sometimes I wish I could go back...
>>
I read in a textbook that over 6 million jews died in the holocaust
>>
>in Japan, no one gives a fuck if you mind your own business or isolate yourself. In America, it's a nearly a cardinal sin to not be sociable every second you're out and about
I'm pretty sure it's like that in all big cities.
>>
>>130495556
No one in America gives a fuck about you or what you're doing unless you live in some small town where people make a point to know each other.
>>
NHK world

Free app & live news

:)
>>
>>130495661
bullshit
>>
>>130495556
>In America, it's a nearly a cardinal sin to not be sociable every second you're out and about.

Dunno what the fuck you're talking about. I used to live in the US and I was antisocial as hell and no one gave a fuck. I just turned down going out whenever I was invited, "no, thanks anyway", and stopped answering phone calls from friends. Eventually no one cares about you anymore or even tries to interact. You can cultivate whatever social atmosphere you want. If you feel like you get pressured too much to be social in America, start telling people to fuck off and eventually they will.
>>
File: IMG_0520.jpg (21KB, 150x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
21KB, 150x255px
>>130495556
>the reality of life in Japan killed off any weeaboo tendencies I had since I saw that Japan isn't an "anime wonderland".
I seriously don't get how this is still a thing. I mean, I fucking love anime and all that kawaii shit and even have a few figurines but I never had any delusions about the country. And yet it seems to happen to so many weeaboos all the time. Why would you make conclusions about a country of ~100m people based on their cartoons?
>>
>>130495661
Titus 1:14 "... pay no attention to Jewish myths ..."
Read the Bible
>>
Why are Americans in love with Japan?
>>
>>130499859
they keep the chinks in check
>>
>>130499984
why aren't you sleeping?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.