[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this keep happening? Why hasn't he turned the memos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (544KB, 899x911px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
544KB, 899x911px
Why does this keep happening? Why hasn't he turned the memos over to the House and Senate like they requested?
>>
>>130494366
Maybe they are holding it as criminal trial evidence. Congress is curious, but they aren't really doing shit with it other than wanting to gab on tv about it.
>>
>>130494366

Because it's evidence for his trial?
>>
>>130494366

>I MADE IT UP LOL
>>
>>130494366
It's a gosh darn mystery
>>
File: file.png (69KB, 634x414px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
69KB, 634x414px
>>130494824
So Comey's going on trial now? I can't keep up. Who's side is Preet on?
>>
>>130494928
The memos are with the special counsel and are being used by them to present the case. Its why all the news outlets "sued" the FBI to get the memos. They wanted the FBI to say that
>>
File: 1494723362701.jpg (212KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
1494723362701.jpg
212KB, 505x490px
>>130494366
maybe because private conversations between the most powerful man on earth and the super loyal head of domestic ZOG enforcement agency should probably not be made public to the entire world because the butthurt opposition party is trying to destroy the US gov for sweet TV soundbites

is china dealing with this shit right now? no they are building nukes not very publicly having half the government trying to undermine and subvert the other half with jew media cheerleaders egging it on

If some chink running major government entitiy tried to start a baseless political """"""investigation""""""" into the criminality of the standing committee, that person would probably just be killed or imprisoned immediately

THIS IS MAKING WHITE COUNTRIES WEAKER, IF WE DON'T DEAL WITH THESE FUCKING COMMUNISTS AND JEWS THEN CHINA WILL CRUSH US IN 50 YEARS
>>
>>130494366

Thought it said memes
>>
>>130495506
You sound like this guy, who was talking about what the first 50 years of communism did to our country back in the late 60s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQoH6KOvBGA
I wonder what Dr. Oliver would think about things today
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.