[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So can someone remind me why (((they))) want us to integrate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: jewish.png (695KB, 782x537px) Image search: [Google]
jewish.png
695KB, 782x537px
So can someone remind me why (((they))) want us to integrate with Muslims, blacks, and to push this 52 gender bollocks and whatever else? What does cultural Marxism achieve for them? I thought they had a bitter rivalry with Muslims.
>>
>>130492716
Take True Christians traditional Catholics out of there then its legit.
>>
>>130492716
Easier population control.
This is day 1 stuff lad.
>>
white people were the only danger to jewish supremacy. now its just about lording it over the losers (white men).
>>
>>130492716
it's an all too succesful russian psy-op who eradicated their altruistic frankfurt school jews into the U.S. and now we got well meaning retards aiming for shit that's not possible

Russia shouldn't be shit but cause we got morons everywhere they're gonna be considered 2nd in line to china

Hill-dawg was evil and everything, but here "no fly zone" of syria was necessary to take down russia, shame but i don't give a care it's all deserved and i'll try to live comfy while i can
>>
>>130492716
>Ageism
oy vey
>>
Make that one world government horseshit easier to swallow for the masses
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 388x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 388x600px
>>130492837
False Ecumenism is heresy must eliminate.
>>
>>130492716

Nothing since cultural marxism isn't real and is a conspiracy theory blaming everything to ever happen in world culture on one school that didn't even have the political leanings retards think it did.
>>
They like Islam because it's not a white religion. Most if not all of sane people have accepted Christianity, Judaism and all of the Asian religions. The one religion that has never really been accepted was Islam. That makes it so if you like Islam you're "Special." It's the new hot thing to support. Like bashing Trump or being gay.
>>
>>130492716

((They)) are trying to bring about the end times and the coming of their messiah foretold in their prophecies. They don't care how many Jews in Europe or America have to die or how many Islamic nations emerge in Europe as long as they bring about the conditions for the prophecies fulfillment.
>>
>>130492716
The only way we can become a type 1 civilization is if we are all united under a common culture, government, ect... By causing tension and creating two vastly opposing ideologies they can make them fight and take on the winner. Either way we get a 1984 scenario either pick fascism or communism as your poison. The racial integration and 52 gender bullshit is to desensitize us to absolutes. You female me male me white you black. Fuck it we're all human I don't care anymore is what they want to achieve. The reason they're doing this is because if they control the chaos they can predict the outcome and be at the top of the pile when the dust settles. We will become a type 1 civilization (pending we don't destroy ourselves) but who will be at the head of that civilization and what government type/ideology will we have is the question.
>>
>>130492716
>the Christian girl is the only one in a skirt
>the Christian girls' skirt is small enough to be a miniskirt
What the fuck is an "e="?
>>
>>130493561
ergo I understand what they're doing and it is necessary for our continuation as a species, but I'm salty about it because my side ((our side)) is losing
>>
>>130493689
>What the fuck is an "e="?

ebonics
>>
>>130492998
every day is someone's day one.
>>
>>130492716
Here's my theory.

The real plan was to completely annihilate Islam. To do that they needed to transform Middle East into a Jewish continent slowly but surely and isolate Saudi Arabia. They stirred up the Middle East to displace Muslims and put them into Western countries. The West used Political Correctness in hopes to subdue the Islamic ideology brought by the migrants, but unfortunately it turned into a big mess resulting to countless casualties. A huge percentage of Muslim migrants into Europe especially did not assimilate and continue to practice their beliefs despite the West's attempt to water down every kind of culture.
>>
>>130493080
>choosing comfort over integrity

Gee, how have we been losing so hard I wonder?
>>
Gentrification and destruction of the "nuclear household" artificial wombs and allowing multi parent households being normal imagine the person growing up in such a world.
>>
>>130493689

e=mc^2
We wuz genius.

The best part is the pedophile with the cane next to him.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.