[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump very clearly wants to resign. His only hangup, according

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1497167626184.jpg (117KB, 778x930px) Image search: [Google]
1497167626184.jpg
117KB, 778x930px
Donald Trump very clearly wants to resign. His only hangup, according to what he’s telling his own advisers, is how history will end up portraying him. He’s only five months into his term, and he’s still clueless about the realities of politics. So perhaps he hasn’t figured out that his historically low popularly will never recover. And perhaps he’s in denial about how his scandals will ultimately force him out of office one way or the other. But the key here is that he wants out, which is half the battle when it comes to getting rid of him.
>>
Jason Chaffetz spent the entire Obama administration running partisan investigations into phony scandals that he had helped invent about President Obama and Hillary Clinton and others. So his latest explanation for his resignation from Congress makes no sense to begin with, and even less sense within the context of his own record. But on June 30th his tenure will be over.
>>
I'm sorry OP but my reaction image folder is too large and disorganized for me to find a "cool story bro" for you, so you're just going to have to deal with it.
>>
File: 16.png (161KB, 434x485px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
161KB, 434x485px
>>130492634
>>130492802
>this thread won't get tiring
>>
>>130492634
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get some new material
>>
>>130492634
Why are democrats so delusional?

You've got to be autistic to be so out of touch with someone's emotions.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.