[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We must defend Europe from an aggressive sand nigger religion!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: European unity.png (1MB, 1600x1279px) Image search: [Google]
European unity.png
1MB, 1600x1279px
>We must defend Europe from an aggressive sand nigger religion!

You're about 2000 years late, bucko.
>>
>Christianity divides
>purposely ignores how Romans literally pitted Tribe vs Tribe over their pagan gods.

Go to bed, Varg.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>130482640
>posts from west atlantic republic
>appropriates heritage assumptions onto ancestor's homeland
>quotes nobody
you're on drugs, aren't you?
>>
>>130482757
>things that never happened
>>
You do realize that any saved christian is down for letting pure western Pagan rule burn down the Synoguge of Satan... don't you? Give me a sword and don't burn me at the stake when i give your brethern the gospel and im good. JEWS killed jesus. The last jew.
>>
>>130483087
>Celts vs Bretons
>East Germanics vs West Germanics vs Castalonians vs South Germanics
>Bretons vs Germanics

Rome shows up and they still fight against eachother.
>>
>>130482640

I was actually going to made a thread about this.

How is it that Northern Pagans believe they are superior to Latin Culture? Roman Culture was superior to Nordic Culture in almost every way imaginable. They conquered the world, and did so with superior civilization. The general reason they fell is because they started letting German and Nordic armies fight for them, and fell to decadence, hedonism and pedophilia.

Rome fell to this decadence, and it was Christianity they picked up the slack from the mess they made. But surprise, the Nordic pagans were doing the same fucking things that they were doing before Christianity came around. Which was raiding, pillaging and sacking everything in sight because "might makes right".

The Superior Pagan tribes didn't conquer the southern tribes. Why not? Because they weren't conquerors and didn't want to spread their culture. They just wanted to rape and pillage, and nothing much else was interesting to them. Christianity, even if you disagree with it, was superior to Nordic paganism in the sense that it was able to spread more effectively, and resulted in superior civilization through the understanding and harnessing of Latin Culture and teachings. This was achieved through the Monks, who wrote down and preserved knowledge while everyone else was burning books and knocking down ancient Roman statues.

TLDR: Germans literally didn't improve anything until they were conquered.

So what's so great about them?
>>
>>130483567
Tribal wars were never about religion
>>
File: IMG_0234.png (108KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.png
108KB, 1270x1136px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.