[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it near impossible to get a smile out of a muslim worker?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Antep-002.jpg (423KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Antep-002.jpg
423KB, 800x450px
why is it near impossible to get a smile out of a muslim worker?
some times the middle aged kebab store owner, or taxi driver is a really nice guy, but EVERY SINGLE ONE under the age of 40 looks like he either has no emotions or hates your guts.
>>
>>130482617
because smiling with emotion other than deceit is effeminate and they get beaten for that
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=UnBV4z2R8Bk
They are tossers
>>
i assume it's like black people and getting their picture taken
>>
>>130483069
>getting this upset over bacon
>>
File: habibbi.jpg (24KB, 222x280px) Image search: [Google]
habibbi.jpg
24KB, 222x280px
>>130483069
>>
>>130482617
They want to hurt you
>>
>>130482617
It's a cultural thing, it's very demeaning and humiliating to them to have to act in such a servile manor, the lack of happiness is due to the shame they feel every moment of it.
>>
>>130482617
They hate being here, they hate doing the shit job they're doing, and they hate the people they have to serve (You). Not hard to understand.
>>
>>130485850
ok ahmed
now fuck off
>>
i eat at muslim owned places and the dudes always are happy.are you psycho staring at them?
>>
>>130482617
They are angry they can't scam you because laws exist in the western world against it.

See back in Egypt, Turkey or wherever they would be super friendly only for distraction reasons so they can change the price on the POS pad from Lira to Euros without you noticing, or sell you something fake, or give you counterfeit change.

Not one of them has an honest bone in their body which is why they rage at being forced to honestly sell shit. The kebab guys are usually Lebanese that's why they smile at you.
>>
>>130482617
I know what you are talking about and I've noticed that this mostly happens with ones that are not good at speaking and understanding English. One's that speak better english are more comfortable in social settings and smile more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.