[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are black people so violent, ape-like, stupid, primal, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1494126510334.jpg (143KB, 636x647px) Image search: [Google]
1494126510334.jpg
143KB, 636x647px
Why are black people so violent, ape-like, stupid, primal, and virtually unlikable? This also goes for Middle-Eastern people, and to a lesser extent, Hispanic people.

Also, why do black women hate white people but bleach their skin to try to look like them?
>>
They get away with all of it, so why not?
>>
>>130474852
Very true. The world seems to think brown or black skinned ''people'' are completely insusceptible to wrong-doing.
>>
They're not white and therefore are not civilized. They live in white cities but don't follow white customs and don't even bother trying to assimilate into white culture.

So they stand out liek giant sores on society and white people bend over backwards to accept them and pretend they're normal because WHITE PEOPLE ARE CIVILIZED.
>>
>>130474584
>why do black women hate white people but bleach their skin to try to look like them?

Because their hate comes from envy and jealousy that is why a lot of them straighten their hair and bleach their skin.

even black men prefer white women over black women.
>>
Niggers have low I.Q.'s
>>
>>130474584
My theory is that hotter climates fry peoples' brains. That's why every country in the Southern Hemisphere is a hot pile of dog shit and the people tend to be violent and primitive.
>>
>>130476376
I always felt that way but i also thought it might be possible they're trying to impress black people who like white women. Remember back in the 90s when light skinned black women were THE THING for black people?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.