[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for all the Confederatefags here How can you be a nationalist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 34

File: IhDXy10.png (326KB, 599x343px) Image search: [Google]
IhDXy10.png
326KB, 599x343px
Question for all the Confederatefags here
How can you be a nationalist AND support the confederacy, that's like saying "yeah man i really like gorillaz but i really wish they'd break up"
>>
It's pretty simple, OP. Yankees and carpetbaggers aren't part of our nation.

Also, fuck Gorillaz.
>>
>>130474216
They believe in what America can be but not what it is currently
>>
File: hole.png (385KB, 1089x734px) Image search: [Google]
hole.png
385KB, 1089x734px
>>130474216
Maybe they're nationalist for the Confederacy, and want to breakaway again? Maybe they just think they should be able to fly their flag with pride since it is an important part of their history? Maybe they think America should emulate the Confederacy more, with an emphasis on states rights instead of an all encompassing federal bureaucracy?
>>
>>130474501
Oh yeah my mistake, because as we all know the Declaration of Independence was signed in Richmond
>>
>>130474216
The Confederacy adopted the ideals and principals of the US Constitution into their own

just because they didn't want to be governed by the Union doesn't mean they were "un-American"
the American identity is more complicated than that
>>
>>130474501
>Your nation
Doesn't exist though

>>130474678
Let's keep pretending the Confederacy wasn't created to protect the rights to own other human beings and the whole cornerstone speech didn't happen
>>
>>130474216
This is like asking "how can an Estonian can be a nationalist AND support separation from the Soviet Union?"

But to answer the original question, we want the South to break off from the bloodsucking, warmongering parasites over in Washington because that is what would benefit us.
>>
>>130474216
Of course, there's nothing more American than invading countries that don't want to be part of us.
>>
>>130474907
So they love America so much that they hate America
>>
>>130474216
I'm a northerner, but I love the Confederate flag because it symbolizes the rebel spirit of America.
>>
>>130475010
The south attacked first
>>
>>130474216
>a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory
>common culture
>common territory
these arent the same thing at all, but they can both be considered nationalist, cant they?
>>
>>130475066
Who said they love America as a whole? I don't; I only like the South.
>>
File: gear.png (440KB, 1310x609px) Image search: [Google]
gear.png
440KB, 1310x609px
>>130474883
>Let's keep pretending the Confederacy wasn't created to protect the rights to own other human beings and the whole cornerstone speech didn't happen
I'm not saying the Confederacy didn't breakaway to keep slavery, they did, but that's not what the average soldier fought for, hell, that's not even what the generals fought for. They fought for their states, because they were loyal to them, and that state pride has continue to this day.

And let's not forget that there was no words in the Constitution about the process for states leaving, and so the power to secede was left to the states.
>>
>>130475218
Then this post isnt meant for you, i mean the guys who say they love America but are also confederates
>>
>>130474216
Its a unamerican to want states to be able to self govern?
>>
If you actually own and fly a Confederate flag you don't function at at a high enough mental capacity to comprehend the stigma attached to the flag. The only people proud of the South are people who have never ventured beyond the backwoods southern town they're from
>>
>>130475334
but the former confederate states are also american
>>
>>130475408
It's unamerican to not be American
>>
>>130475474
>society's opinion of something about my home is more important than my understanding of my own history

that's disgusting m8
>>
>>130474216
Because it is sad to see America stray from the original intentions of the founding fathers. While the Confederates wanted a different vision, (Blacks as a servant class, NOT EQUAL TO WHITES) it is still closer to the original vision (A European country made up of all the inhabitants of Europe (albeit not so many southern Europeans) BLACKS GO BACK TO AFRICA). And the idea of the Northerners(BLACKS EQUAL) was just completely erroneous, and something that the founding fathers would have fought against tooth and nail, as is evident in their primary sources.

Imagine your country was getting taken over by Muslims if you're European, and half of the country said they wanted to form a new country where the Muslims were not welcome, would you fight for the original country to unify the nation, but have Muslims, or join the side of the seceding new country? Civil wars are confusing clusterfucks, which is why people still debate this shit to this day.
>>
>>130474779
Exactly this. The Confederate constitution was almost entirely similar to the US constitution with the Confederate government and institutions very nearly identical to those in Washington.

To be clear, southern secession was about the future of slavery and not those present circumstances in 1860. The south had produced most national leaders of consequence and largely ran the US federal government until Lincoln got himself elected. With the future of the south in doubt along with the means of economic vitality in apparent danger (not in 1860 but in the future) the south thought, "If not now, then when?" This is in contrast to how the north viewed events, not as a great moral crusade, but as a fight to quell a rebellion. It was always political separation that was intolerable, not slavery (at least in the short and medium term.)
>>
>>130475334
Hm, they do exist, so I cannot answer your question.

It could be that they identify with Southern culture and values, and there is no more recognizable symbol of that than the Confederate flag (any other flag is sanitized and artificial IMHO.) For instance, the Duke Boys and Lynyrd Skynyrd fly the Confederate flag, but not to advocate secession.
>>
>>130475503
The Confederate States of America were not American?
>>
>>130475555
>My own warped perception of reality is more important than the collective societal perception of it

Nah
>>
>>130475773
>killed Americans
>actively tried to leave America
>fought a war that killed more Americans then any other war in history just to escape america

Yeah they're pretty unamerican if you ask me
>>
>>130475474
I lived half of my life in the North, and I am proud of the South. In large part because I never want to be around Yankees again.
>>
>>130475855
but, yes
>>
>>130474216
(You)
>>
How come the Confederate flag triggers Americans but the American flag doesn't trigger the English?

Besides, Abraham Lincoln himself suggested that if a people are unhappy with the government, they should make their own system or replace the current one.

But no confeds are bad because they lost the war.

Same with Nazi Germany.

Meh.
>>
>>130475950
America is more an idea than a federal controlling government.
>>
>>130476019
So Isis is justified then, right?

>>130475965
Yee haw
>>
>>130476156
>cunts getting bombed generation after generation and having CIA puppet governments
yeah sure. but that doesnt mean we can't kill them
>>
>>130474216
Ask Detroit.
>>
Rebelling against your government when they pass laws intolerable to you sure is un American, yes sir
>>
>>130475474
Typical Yankee response. Smug and elitist as you get jewed out of every dollar so your states government can give it to niggers and wetback, while legalize absolute degeneracy and getting a cold hellhole. The North should be euthanized.
>>
>>130476726
Sorry that we built America
>>
Confederacy to USA is like Taiwan to China.
One is the real country, the other is a diseased bastard child.
>>
>>130474216
The South is a separate nation.
>>
>>130476726
Weird that the states with the highest rates of poverty are the southern ones, isn't it?
>>
>>130476911
Not anymore
>>
>>130476627
It is funny, though, that we celebrate the 4th of July (i.e. an act of unilateral secession from the rest of the country), but pretend that the Union is something inviolable and that we should be bound to it perpetually.

Why should the US Constitution be obeyed any more than the unwritten British constitution? Assuming, of course, that secession is even illegal.
>>
>>130477067
>a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory
>michigan and new mexico are peoples of a common culture
>>
>>130474216
My state originally voted against secession. It wasn't until Lincoln put troops in the cotton states to kill other Americans that we voted to secede. The republic fell into the hands of a madman and a tyrant. We were left with no choice but to resist.
>>
>>130474883
>Let's keep pretending the Confederacy wasn't created to protect the rights to own other human beings and the whole cornerstone speech didn't happen
The civil war was a result of the South feeling that their culture and way of life was being threatened by a government that they were increasingly losing power in. It wasn't just slavery, and it wasn't just states rights, it was the south seeing themselves as a separate nation and wanting to control their own destiny.
>>
>>130474883
Slavery was legal in the Union dipshit
>>
File: plague.gif (26KB, 567x473px) Image search: [Google]
plague.gif
26KB, 567x473px
>>130476997
>Weird that the states with the highest rates of poverty are the black ones, isn't it?
If you'd ever met any black people aside from the tokens in your university class rooms you might get it.
>>
>>130474216
The same way that race mixers idolize Abraham Lincoln without having a shred of a clue of his opinion on Negros (as they were often called back then.)

Hint: He didn't want them to have rights.
>>
>>130477067
We seem to be using different definitions of nation. When I say nation, I don't mean country, I mean a group of people who share a tradition and heritage that consider themselves to be separate. By my definition of nation, they are a different nation. A man from Alabama is not the the same as a man from New Hampshire, so you could say that they are from separate nations.
>>
>>130477233
The USA won its independence. The confederacy didn't.
>>
>>130475474
I've worked on 3 continents. Still proud of the South and it's the only place I want to live long term. Try again.
>>
>>130476997
Poverty is a junk stat that factors in children but not cost of living

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
>>
>>130477326
Weird that when you're not allowed to vote on behalf of 60% of the people you own that you start to lose power in a representative democracy, maybe the South shouldn't have based their economy around slave labor
>>
>>130474883
Its the last time niggers had a job
>>
File: 1485481869163.png (452KB, 544x699px) Image search: [Google]
1485481869163.png
452KB, 544x699px
>>130477690
>victory determines who is right
>>
Nigger lived better as slaves in south than factory workers at north. But muhh right
>>
>>130477852
Maybe the north never should have formed a Union with slave states
>>
>>130474216
>How can you be a nationalist AND support the confederacy
>"I'm so retarded I don't understand the North and South are two nations in one country"

I'm a Yank, but the Yankee-centric view of the Civil War and CSA is very problematic and patronizing to our Dixie kin
>>
>>130477852
>Weird that when you're not allowed to vote on behalf of 60% of the people you own that you start to lose power in a representative democracy
This is true, but do you honestly think African Americans would vote for the same people as white southerners? If you're saying that the south should have liberated the slaves to maintain political control, you're wrong. Furthermore, the north was gaining population due to immigration, and it's hard to maintain political dominance when the other side is importing voters.
>maybe the South shouldn't have based their economy around slave labor
You're right they shouldn't have based their economy around slavery. From a purely economic standpoint slavery is a bad idea.
But nothing you just posted is an argument against what I said. So not an argument.
>>
>>130478034
Slavery was legal in the north at some point.
>>
>>130478375
It was legal in the north even during the war
>>
>>130477690
So, we just need to win next time?
>>
>>130477534
Ya know, the blacks that you hate so much wouldn't be here if it weren't for slavery. But then again if it weren't for slavery would the South even have existed? Not exactly like anything noteworthy other than that has every came out of that desolate shithole before

>>130477755
You loved it so much you've traveled all over the globe to escape it, keep living in denial Cleetus
>>
>>130478467
Most of south was very unhappy with federal government influence over states.
>>
>>130476823
You built the current cucked up version of America that stands today. Ghetto trash blocking highways and murdering whites. A bloated federal government that has the power to bully states into whatever elitist fucked up agenda it comes up with. You took "The great experiment" and piss d in the lab beaker. But yeah, thump your chest, fucking northern shit stain.
>>
Can't wait for the next American civil war were we over throw the federal government and start pushing people into ethnostates. Tennessee is for white people sorry Mexicans and blacks.
>>
>>130478578
>Ya know, the blacks that you hate so much wouldn't be here if it weren't for slavery. But then again if it weren't for slavery would the South even have existed? Not exactly like anything noteworthy other than that has every came out of that desolate shithole before
They also wouldn't be here if Lincoln had lived long enough to send them back to Africa. The ultimate irony is that there wouldn't be a race problem in the united states if John Wilkes Booth hadn't pulled the trigger.
>>
>>130478539
Pretty much.
>>
>>130478578
Travelled all over the globe to see what was out there and went running back, realizing that being a globalist cuck is an overrated Yankee fantasy
>>
>>130478365
The point is that the South was upset that they weren't granted a bonus 60% of representatives, their entire argument was predicated on the idea that they should get to keep voting on behalf of people long after they were no longer their property. The entire confederate policy was horseshit mental gymnastics
>>
>>130474711
This.
>>
>>130478967
This. I been all over rural MN is the place to be but shitty cuck libs keep shipping in Somalis to fuck it up.
>>
>>130474216

>"yeah man i really like gorillaz but i really wish they'd break up"

Jesus, what a faggot analogy.
>>
>>130478604
>Ghetto trash blocking highways and murdering whites
>A bloated federal government
>bully states into whatever elitist fucked up agenda
All thanks to the Jew-aligned ruling class. We must purge the dual-nationals and spineless traitors and cut America free from the bonds of debt-slavery

>>130478748
America is stronger united and free, the Mestizos need to leave and the blacks need to be repatriated to their own state
>>
>>130478578
>Ya know, the blacks that you hate so much wouldn't be here if it weren't for slavery.
The South that liberals hate so much wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the Civil War
>>130479037
>that they weren't granted a bonus 60% of representatives,
They were taxed based of those slaves too though
>>
>>130474216
the US stopped being what it originally stood for after the civil war. The civil war stripped the states of any real power and monopolized power under the federal government allowing the power creep police state shitshow we're experiencing now
>>
>>130479037
Wanting that 60% extra was a way for southerners who wanted to stay to try to convince southern secessionists to stay. I agree that wanting to vote on behalf of slaves is retarded, but the reason that that was an argument that was put forward was to try to keep the south politically viable, and make southerners not want to leave.
>>
>>130479300
>America is stronger united and free,
Bringing in foreign immigrants to fight the war is what destroyed the country
>>
>>130479413
You were taxed property, doesn't mean you should get to vote on behalf of every tractor you own too
>>
>>130479617
Read the constitution you dumb fucking nigger

>Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.
>>
((they)) shot Lincoln because the long-term plan was always to use blacks to fuck shit up in the USA. couldn't have old Abe Lincoln's plan to forcibly ship all those freed slaves back to Liberia so they could return to their native homelands/make their own free black-controlled country come to fruition.
>>
>>130474216
>I'm a nationalist and my nation is the CSA

Like are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>130479765
I don't think you understand the discussion going on here, we all are aware of the 3/5ths compromise and how retarded it is
>>
>>130475160
Sure you can chill in my kids tree house in my backyard after we had you evicted from the house.
>>
>>130480236
So slaves should not have been accounted for in taxation?
>>
>>130474501
>The people who founded our nation aren't part of our nation
Are you slow?
>>
>how can you support traditional concepts of federalism (i.e. states rights) and call yourself a nationalist?

Federalism was the intended form of American government - I trace the majority of America's current issues to an extremely bloated and over-powerful federal government. I consider the flag to signify a desire to reestablish individual states rights.
>>
When was the last time black unemployment was under 5%?
>>
>>130474216
Because confederate fags are either ignorant of history or low iq inbred rednecks.
Reminder that the south wanted to blacked the US until based Lincoln beat their shit in.
>>
>>130480576
90% of the North now are immigrants
>>
>>130480236
3/5 was alright, meant everyone that wasn't a white male land owner didn't count as a whole human.
>>
>>130480645
If Lincon let them go there would be almost no blacks in the country
>>
>>130479561
No, bringing in foreign immigrants to cheapen the labor supply is what destroyed the country

European Christians within a generation or two are fully assimilated
>>
>All these US flags, along with an abundance of filthy Nazi flags and fashits
>In a thread with a question directed at confederates

What is with you non-southern faggots and not having strong cultural identity? Stop larping as a dead people you shits.
>>
>>130480381
But I own the property and I was the one that build the tree house. If anything you're living in my house and I'm letting you stay till you calmed the fuck down. But instead you threw a hissy fit and burned the tree down.
>>
File: 1418534196493.jpg (85KB, 1206x681px) Image search: [Google]
1418534196493.jpg
85KB, 1206x681px
>>130481001
>European Christians within a generation or two are fully assimilated
No they are not
WASP culture has been completely destroyed in the north
>>
>>130481078
I would not send my kids to die to take back some useless fort in a foreign country
>>
>>130480805
You know we would have been poor af and he would have been the worst US president ever. All that would have happened is Europeans sneaking back in and using the retards in the south. We would have been in a never ending war between two poor countries.
>>
>>130481349
>You know we would have been poor
why?
also who cares we have always been able to get by
>>
>>130481327
South was the one that started it. They attacked fort Sumter and started the war and refused any treaties to come back while whoring themselves to England and France.
>>
>>130474216
>yeah man i really like gorillaz but i really wish they'd break up

I unironically feel this way. They've become a brand - soulless and flat.
>>
>>130481625
>South was the one that started it.
Not my problem
>>
Southern nationalism. Next. You might as well ask how can a person be a Scottish Nationalist and support leaving the UK.
>>
File: 1494307912087.jpg (77KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494307912087.jpg
77KB, 850x400px
>>130474216

>Country is founded through armed rebellion against the state.
>Thinks that armed rebellion against the state is UnAmerican.

I'm an American, not a federalist.
>>
>>130481175
People nowadays have been fed the lie that "we're a nation of immigrants" in order to justify the stealing of our country

I'm willing to bet that 90% of Northern Whites are of Colonial ancestry. Our culture has been reduced to mere Judaic materialism as the narrative has successfully divorced the people from the land and its history

>WASP culture has been completely destroyed in the north
It hasn't been destroyed, it's been stifled, marginalized, and perverted, but it still exists. I have faith in my fellow Yankees that the illusion will be broken
>>
>>130481777
>>130481525
Typical southern. Ignorant, idiotic, and unpatriotic.
>>
>>130481625
I've read this entire thread and aside from my own opinions on the topic, you sound like such an arrogant, snarky little shit. It's possible to hold an opinion and yet still invite discussion, rather than what you've done, which seems to be open a thread solely for the purpose of self ego masturbation and not even a willingness to listen to other points
>>
>>130482008
>but it still exists.
the P is gone
>>
>>130474216
im a /confederate nationalist/ you faggot
>>
>>130482101
What that I am not obessed with shekels or I don't care about dying for forts in foreign countries?
>>
>>130480420
Slaves should have been set free, they're no longer property so no longer taxed. Pretty self explanatory
>>
>>130482445
>Slaves should have been set free
why?
>>
>>130478604
>Ghetto trash blocking highways and murdering whites
You mean New Orleans?
>>
>>130481625
You forgot the part where the state of South Carolina and the Confederate government demanded a peaceful resolution many times from the union over Fort Sumter. Lincoln's own advisers recommended he abandon the fort to keep the peace and instead he decided to send more troops and supplies to it. What was the Confederates supposed to think of that? Would Canada not get upset if the US Army decided to park a ton of troops so close to Ottawa without warning?
>>
File: USA sky.jpg (82KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
USA sky.jpg
82KB, 960x938px
>>130482101
>Vitriolic projection
You sound like a Democrat

What's wrong with people appreciating the sacrifices of their ancestors?

>>130482223
This is flatly un-true but the "Catholics" you meet here are more Anglican/Lutheran in practice
>>
>>130482565
If it weren't for the Feds they could just gun them down
>>
>>130482111
>I've read this entire thread
Autism speaks.
>and aside from my own opinions on the topic, you sound like such an arrogant, snarky little shit. It's possible to hold an opinion and yet still invite discussion, rather than what you've done, which seems to be open a thread solely for the purpose of self ego masturbation and not even a willingness to listen to other points
What other point? Democrats always have and always will use their base as plantation niggers. Democrats tricked the retards in the south into declaring war on their brothers and drag the US into its bloodiest war so they can keep slavery. Anyone with a shred of historic knowledge can deduce this. Southerners are too full of themselves to accept they were used and they were the baddies.
>>
>>130482639
>Anglican/Lutheran
Two churches that can no longer really be considered Christian
>>
live and die
>>
>>130474216
I spot a civic nationalist that doesn't understand the concept of ethno nationalism
>>
>>130474216
Then so is flying any other flag, like when Hispanics fly Mexican flags.
>>
>>130482878
What's wrong with the LCMS or WELS? ELCA is cucked but we all knew that. Even the Anglicans are leaving the Episcopal Church and going to ACNA.
>>
>>130474216
The only people that get asspained over the Confederate flag are fucking liberals. People from the north literally never think about people from the south, don't get offended when southern people come here, and don't rage when we see a rebel flag. I live in PA and I see trucks driving by with Confederate flags, and no one cares.

Notice though, Southern people are always bitching about Yankees even though no one from the north even give a shit lmao. All that redneck talk is from hipster cities.
>>
>>130482878
I understand what you mean, personally I'm a Presbyterian but I'd rather faux-Anglicans to true Roman Catholics

Yankee "Catholics" would probably leave the Church altogether if its political influence was truly exposed and they knew where their collection money was going
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-16-20-32-57.png (315KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-16-20-32-57.png
315KB, 854x480px
>>130474883
>>
>>130474216
The CSA was seen by Southerners as a legitimate way to address their grievances on states' rights and slavery. One of those principles was legal, slavery. The legality of the former was ambiguous, many proponent Americans such as Thomas Jefferson argued for nullification and the act of secession (Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions). With that said, we now know today that slavery is morally wrong and since the North won the war secession is illegal
So essentially one can be both a nationalist, with a love of America and it's values, while also believing in the decentralization of power.
>>
>>130474216

The Native Americans dont want to be part of America
>>
>>130482632
Let me explain it to you in a way that even a southern can understand it. If the first congress declared independence from Britain and said we only want those 12 colonies, you can keep the rest of the land, then attacked unarmed British fort. They would without a doubt have started the war. Losing the war, then bitching about Brits is one thing, bitching about Brits and saying they were the ones that declared war and we were peaceful is idiotic. Being proud that your forefathers dragged the US into a bloody war so 1% can keep their obsolete farm equipment is pathetic.
>>
>>130474678
>Maybe they just think they should be able to fly their flag with pride since it is an important part of their history?
>Maybe they think America should emulate the Confederacy more, with an emphasis on states rights instead of an all encompassing federal bureaucracy?
Exactly why I fly the flag.

>>130474883
Stay bluepilled, faggot.
>>
>>130474216
I support a people's right to govern themselves. If enough states want to leave and be their own country then I do not see any moral grounds to oppose them.
>>
>>130483044
They aren't American at heart. Like Theodore Roosevelt said if you hold up another country above the US you're not an American.
>>
>>130483773
That is a simplification and you know it
>>
>>130483773
So South Carolina should've just tolerated a military buildup so close to their biggest city. Yeah I'm sure everyone in South Carolina felt comfortable with a foreign country building a military fort and filling it with soldiers so close to them. I'm sure no one was thinking of the possibility that the Union might invade. Again back to my Ottawa example.
>>
>>130483916
They hold states not countries over US.
>>
File: 1494969541578.jpg (35KB, 614x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494969541578.jpg
35KB, 614x342px
>>130474216
>Question for all the Confederatefags here
>How can you be a nationalist AND support the confederacy, that's like saying "yeah man i really like gorillaz but i really wish they'd break up"

Im a nationalist for the state of florida and the southland all together. Fuck the union, the jews, the fed, and the ETERNAL YANKEE.

The ultimate American redpill is that the confederacy was the right wide of the war. Any disagreement is pure cuckolding.
>>
>>130478578
>Ya know, the blacks that you hate so much wouldn't be here if it weren't for slavery.
Ya know, most of the south was too poor to own slaves. Except the big plantation owners.

Who just so happened to be jews.
>>
>>130475066
> love America so much they hate Amerika
Fixed
>>
>>130474216
Nationalism/Patriotism can work both ways

When necessary a patriot for the nation

If push comes to shove, for the state

If push comes to shove, for the city

For the family

For the religion

For the race
>>
>>130474216
I'm nationalist because I believe in what the founding fathers believed in. I believe in America and the greatness of this country and our values. I believe in what the founding fathers intended for this country.

Those values are self reliance, freedom from oppressive or overbearing governments, small government, the right to property, and the right to little government intervention into our social values.

This is both what we fought for in the revolutionary war and what the South fought for in the civil war. Sames values, same fight. Rebellion against big government is in the heart of this country. Since I believe both the South and the founders were fighting for the same thing, I fly both the rebel flag and the union flag. I'm nationalist, but I would fight against the federal government if my countrymen wanted to ever stand up again and establish autonomy in the South, because this is America and we fight for out original values here
>>
>>130477690
The Confederacy put up a hell of a better fight than the union. Given equal resources (infrastructure, food, munitions, etc) the Confederacy would have stomped the Union even with smaller numbers. Gettysburg pretty much doomed the Confederacy. It was an accidental confrontation that never was intended to happen and due to a few mistakes on the Southern side they took heavy casualties. Literally a few Generals in that one single battle lost the war. If Stonewall Jackson was around for Gettysburg America would be two separate nations right now. It was almost if the South was doomed to lose by fate, not by lack of trying. You can pretty much sum the outcome of the war up to a series of freak occurrences.
>>
>>130474216
>I really like gorillaz but I wish they'd break up
what a weird analogy you're using, but okay
I do like Gorillaz
I also would love to see what they'd pursue as solo careers, or with other artists
your move carpetbagger
>>
60% of this thread are Yankee cucks defending the same government they say are corrupt and evil jew ran monsters but were TOTALLY right that one time.

Retarded ass backward logic scared little dumbasses.

Deo vindice. God save the south.
>>
>>130484328
I was answering the anon that said Mexicans holding Mexican flags. As for southerns holding the rebel flag, well first they aren't thinking of a state, they are thinking of a bunch of states that declared war on other states over wanting to have the US become Haiti 2.0. Just look at the faggot with the bowl hair cut, he burned and spat on the US flag, that tells you how they feel about the US. They are just like liberals that hold commie flags.
>>
>>130475474
Oh I understand the stigma associated with it. I could just give a shit less what some nigger loving fuckhead like yourself feels about it.

And among other reasons, I love to fly it just to piss you off
>>
>>130484950
The Union only won due to more supplies and men. Their actual fighting ability was pathetic. So pathetic General Burnside helped found the NRA because only 1 out of 1000 shots that came out of a Union rifle hit a Confederate and he was so embarrassed he dedicated himself to help yanks learn how to hit the broad side of a barn. This is also ignoring the unsung southern unionists who helped the Union Army keep their supply lines safe because they knew the terrain better and were able to hold back Confederate guerrilla forces.
>>
>>130474216
Are you seriously a federalist? The confederacy had no problem with being a confederation of states, what they had a problem with was the federal government ruling over them.
>>
>>130484510
Good job figuring out you fought for the Jew against whites.
>>
>>130485277
Yeah the union was so pure of Jewish influence. Lets ignore Karl Marx was a pen pal of Lincoln's and sent marxist volunteers from Europe to join Union forces.
>>
>>130474216
USA battle deaths: 110,070
USA deaths by disease: 250,152
USA total deaths: 360,222
CSA battle deaths: 94,000
CSA deaths by disease: 164,000
CSA total deaths: 258,000
>tfw CSA had a better K/D ratio but USA had a larger pool of dumb wops and potato niggers
>>
File: 1491872040977.jpg (227KB, 477x474px) Image search: [Google]
1491872040977.jpg
227KB, 477x474px
>>130476823

Congratulations, you also destoryed it
>>
>>130484297
Answer this:,
WTF did Southerners thought was gonna happen after they attacked a federal fort?
>>
File: 1436115402881-1.png (462KB, 814x716px) Image search: [Google]
1436115402881-1.png
462KB, 814x716px
>>130477067

We will be again soon enough. Or at the very least have a second shot at it. Certainly we wont just lay down and accept full cutural genocide will we?
>>
>>130474216
>How can you be a nationalist AND support the confederacy

Ethnic/white nationalists identify with a race and a people, not with a government.
>>
>>130485543

A fucking war. Quit asking retarded answers you already know the answers to in order to avoid answering the real questions you're asking yourself about this shit.
>>
>>130485543
The same thing they thought was gonna happen if they did nothing. War because it was blatant Lincoln wanted one and was gonna get one somehow. Even despite that the south warned Fort Sumter before firing and gave them enough time to evacuate and take cover so no one would die. That says more about the Confederacy than Lincoln who decided the best way to handle that situation was send a bigger fucking military presence.
>>
>>130474216
Why not? All of America makes decisions that affect the South. Therefore Southerners don't want that policy being dictated by niggers, beaners and Jews.
Am I on reddit or has /pol/ just been dropped on its head.
>>
>>130474216
If there are any real confederatefags here, I also have a question:
Do people in The South realize that the Civil War was essential the Virginia's carrying a bunch of shitter states?
>>
>>130474216
I think it, along with ALL other flags, including Mexican ones, should not be flown in most public places (things like embassies and museum are obvious exceptions). But legal on private property.
>>
>>130485213
Im still inclined to believe that if the Confederates had won Gettysburg they would have won the war. Militarily, the Union could have easily kept fighting and probably would have won eventually through attrition, but it would have been a political nightmare. Rag tag Confederates literally massacring the Union army in open battle. If the tables were turned in that battle (Stonewall Jackson not getting shot by friendly fire only a couple months earlier) it would have been extremely difficult for the Union to justify continuing the war. It also would have given the British who were on the fence about supporting the Confederacy the confidence they needed to jump in and help. That battle decided everything.
>>
File: 1486803178142.jpg (164KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486803178142.jpg
164KB, 656x1024px
>>130474216

I still don't have any loyalty to the US Government or even the idea of the United States.

I enthusiasticly support all secessionary movements.

Large, powerful central states are a threat to both individual liberty at home and a threat to those abroad.
>>
>>130480725
And half the south are niggers
>>
>>130476085
Pretty much this
>>
>>130485968
Oh I agree. Losing Stonewall was the worst thing that could've happened to the Confederacy. Under utilizing Nathan Bedford Forrest was their other.
>>
>>130485968
if the confederates had gone right to dc after first manassass the war would have ended that year.
>>
>>130485420
Pen pal is over pushing it. He supported Lincoln because he fell for the propaganda Lincoln spread. The South was used by Jews, the north used Jews.
>>
>>130474216
Actually Lincoln was as un American as you could get. He did the same thing to the South that Britain did to the colonies. He used the civil war to expand the federal government
>>
IDGAF about the Confederacy but I love how its flag triggers the usual anti-whites.

>Am from NY
>>
File: 1452725773122.jpg (99KB, 633x677px) Image search: [Google]
1452725773122.jpg
99KB, 633x677px
>>130485789

It's just the yankee mentality dude. They're the righteous and elite even though they've been the ones being (((their))) foot soldiers and fucking up the nation the entire time.
>>
>>130486625
Its great isn't it?
>>
File: 1497393035787.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497393035787.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
Holy shit I fucking hate northerners so fucking much you scumbags force us to stay in your shitty lottle Union just to claim there's no fucking use to us like we're actually a fucking burden to you cock suckers how about we just separate huh? You fucking yankee shitbags force the nation along this garbage path with your heavy commuter rail (THE ONLY DEDICATED SECTION OF HEAVY COMMUTER RAIL WITH TRACKS OWNED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE COMMUTER RAIL COMPANY[Amtrak] ON EAST COAST) from DC all the way up through New York with trains running up and down all day like fucking wurope getting your greasy kike hands all over our nation and just fucking it right the fuck up over and over and over what the fuck is wrong with you sadistic bastards please fucking gas yourselves
>>
>>130486517
Now you're just a retard. Marx supported the north because that's where the industry was. Where there's industry there's proletariat. Marx blatantly was hoping the war could be a catalyst for a workers revolution in the northern states. This is why he began spreading Marxism in major northern newspapers during the war.
>>
File: 1278532348294.jpg (83KB, 634x461px) Image search: [Google]
1278532348294.jpg
83KB, 634x461px
>Be the South
>You're basically self sufficient, make everything you need and pull in all the money
>North cannot survive with you
>Yet Northcucks keep trying to to throw laws at you for no other reason than to make your life harder
>Tell them to fuck off
>They don't
>Proceed to leave the union
>Like an absolute child, they start screaming and throwing their shit
>President of False America moves his troops down and aims some cannons at your people.
>Proceed with a preemptive attack to dissuade northern aggression
>Lose War
>Northen cucks proceed to rewrite history and paint the whole conflict as a dispute over slavery and make sure every southerner is painted as a racist, slaving owning, mustache twirling villain.
>Thats not enough though. We need to start taking down statues and flags.
>>
>>130486729
I would strongly support the secession. Please, PLEASE leave, and take all of your regressive friends along with yo
>>
>>130474216

They believed they were adhering to the Constitution, and judging by Lincoln's actions, they were correct
>>
>>130486729
>claim there's no fucking use to us like we're actually a fucking burden to you cock suckers
But you are a burden. You're even a burden to the confederacy, unless you're from Virginia.

The South was a mistake.
>>
>>130486712
I live in Virginia now and would fly it myself if not for being a Yankee.
>>
>>130486729

That's funny. You actually think a singular South would have been worth a damn.

Meanwhile everyone else had gotten rid of slave labor and the agricultural market they thrived on wasn't really up to snuff. The North had been propping up the South the minute Reconstruction started and that was just as much because of the war but far more because of the situation they were in before hand.

Either way the North would have had to prop up the South.

t. American Southerner
>>
>>130485765
>>130485734
So the South purposely and knowingly declared war on someone far stronger than them. So again, the south started this.
The north couldn't give less of a shit about your slaves, had Abe brought it up you could have challenged him in courts. If you wanted to leave, you could have tried doing it legally since you lacked the power to win. However, you ignored all of this and did retarded dumb moves and now bitch about how the other side beat your shit in. As for the Canada example it doesn't work as Canada was never part of the US. Lets use England instead. Imagine if in early 2000, Brits wanted to leave the EU, but instead of going through legal actions, they just said we're out, then attacked other EU embassies. That is what happened, not us going in Canada; therefore, already declaring war on them.
>>
>>130487079
I am willing to work across the aisle to get this done. >>130487146 what about you
>>
>>130487146
North Carolina and Tennessee only sent slightly less troops to the Confederate forces than Virginia. Virginia wasn't carrying the entire south.
>>
>>130477473
This. So much this.
>>
>>130487076
And anon gets it wrong on the very second line.

The -entire- reason the South lost the war is because everything that was above the "common household item" grade of good had to be imported from Europe or New England. They would have won if they were able to make shit from themselves.
>>
>>130487238
>t. crystal ball conjecture man
>>
File: 1486606072591.jpg (42KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486606072591.jpg
42KB, 600x404px
>>130487424

t. I don't have an argument man
>>
>>130487351
>South out manned and out gunned yet routinely won confrontations with the Federal Union Army.
>Only hallmark asset The South had was -amazing- generals.
>All the noteworthy generals (like Lee and Jackson) were from the Virginias.

Carolina at least contributed Longstreet, but Tenessee gave nothing but rednecks that were good at getting shot. Any positive moments in the war came thoroughly due the labors of sons of Virginia.
>>
>>130474216
Simple; I can't pick up my musket and fight 'em down no more, but I ain't gonna love 'em, now that is certain sure.
>>
>>130487311
Sure thing bud. The South would a third world country without the west coast and New England. Would be glad to see them leave.
>>
>>130487293
Secession was legal you fucking nitwit. Nothing in the Constitution banned secession. Why do you think they never put Davis and other Confederate leaders before the Supreme Court? You're also still ignoring all of my points because you can't refute them. South Carolina and the Confederacy sent many letters to Lincoln demanding a solution to having a bunch of foreign soldiers so close to Charleston. Lincoln's advisers told Lincoln to just abandon the fort because it was better to lose an unfinished small fort than to go to war. Lincoln ignored this advice AND SENT MORE TROOPS AND SUPPLIES. South Carolina and the Confederacy saw this as an act of aggression and a possible plan for invasion so decided to strike first before Lincoln could. Even despite that they STILL told Union forces they were going to fire so no one in the Union army would die. The entire situation was caused by Lincoln's act of aggression. He wanted war. Even if the Confederacy by some insane reason ignored this Lincoln would've just kept prodding until either the Confederacy did declare or he just declared himself.
>>
>>130486789
TF are you going on now?
You detailed the conversation, and now you're basing your opinion as fact.
>>
>>130474216
That picture is bullshit.
>>
>>130487638
Lee himself said the most intelligent Confederate general was Nathan Bedford Forrest from Tennessee and regretted not putting him to better use. What was that about Tennessee not contributing?
>>
>>130487881
Do you know nothing about Marxism? Marx wanted a workers revolution. That was only possible in the north. He saw a southern victory hindering that possibility. So he aided Lincoln so that way northern industrialists would win and attempt to speed along class consciousness. All your rebuttal was that Lincoln somehow magically 4d chess'd Marx which is complete nonsense.
>>
>>130488191
>Do you know nothing about Marxism? Marx wanted a workers revolution. That was only possible in the north. He saw a southern victory hindering that possibility. So he aided Lincoln so that way northern industrialists would win and attempt to speed along class consciousness. All your rebuttal was that Lincoln somehow magically 4d chess'd Marx which is complete nonsense.
Used a commie Jew to have Canon fodder. Not 4D chess.
>>
>>130474216
I support that Confederate history is part of American history and that the civil war was a battle between brothers whose beliefs and dedication have shaped our country ever since.
We did not genocide the former Confederates at the end of the war, we reintegrated them as a part of us, therefore it should very easily stand to reason that the Confederacy is a part of America even today, that their heroes are our heroes and that our heroes are theirs.
That is the difference between reuniting and conquering, after the war we didn't remove their vote or loot their lands, we helped them rebuild.
Who cares what they wanted 150 years later? They did not get what they wanted however we were all able to reunite.

As an aside, don't liberals love participation trophies? Aren't you the ones that push its not whether you win or lose? How are you not massive hypocrites?
>>
>>130487638
My home state Kentucky contributed Davis and the Orphan Brigade.

If anyone is interested here is one of the best reads regarding the civil war from the perspective of one of Kentucky's own: https://www.amazon.com/Johnny-Green-Orphan-Brigade-Confederate/dp/081312221X
>>
>>130487311
There's not even much to discuss, you should just up and leave. The only real contentious issue will be whether or not the south wants to become an ethno-state, and what it wants to do with its minorities.

You guys are going to have many more issues than us. You're going to need to create a new currency, figure out how you're going to support your industries and agriculture without our subsidies, how you're going to deal with automation with such an uneducated and anti-intellectual populace, etc. Whatever high-tech industries you have will probably end up leaving depending on how extremist the government and people are, so you'll have to deal with brain-drain.

good luck
>>
File: 1497488050827.jpg (35KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
1497488050827.jpg
35KB, 480x491px
>>130476726
Most amount of niggers, spics, welfare, poverty, an incest.. Though the north are degenerates, I see your your logic.
>>
The confederacy consisted of people, ideals, culture, a way of life. Even after their defeat those people and ideals remain to this day. Direct descendants physically and culturally.

Maybe we should shut down the rest of the Indian reservations, tear down their monuments and destroy their history. They don't want to be part of America and literally are not.
>>
>>130488733
>They don't want to be part of America and literally are not.

They are America.
>>
>>130487865
Quit fucking your cousin for a minute and think of this. Why did Lincoln bait the South into attacking, than just attacking?
Obviously from your complaining, he wanted to attack and ruin the south, and had control over the army. Why not attack first?
Could it possibly be that he didn't want to start a bloody war, but at the same time wanted to show that he will use muscle to solve the issue in hopes of the South fearing him and coming to the negotiations table?
>>
>>130488838
What all two thousand of them? Europeans conquered America and it is ours now. If others want to claim it they will have to take it by force.
>>
>>130488386
So it's okay for the north to befriend communist Jews and let their leader publish his works in major northern newspapers for millions to read but southerners are disgusting kike lovers because of rich plantation owners that even the Confederate government was getting fed up with because they wouldn't assist the war effort in any way. Okay.
>>
>>130488733

Southern identity is a thing.

For you to make statements like that says more about this thread than needs be truly stated in a real comeback. An overrunning of people who may or may not be. It's why I take threads like this with a grain of heavy salt and treat /pol/ like it should.

A cesspit.
>>
>>130487984
>Lee doesn't have Stuart Court Martialed after Gettysburg
>Surprised that he says complimentary things about a general he didn't really use.

Lee was just a solid dude that was nice to everyone. Tennessee is shit.
>>
>>130488920
He wanted to appear to be the good guy. Like when he did the Emancipation Proclamation, which did nothing because it did not free the slaves in the North, and only "freed" the slaves in the South, which the North had no authority over.
Also why he arrested journalists who disagreed with him, suspended habeas corpus, et cetera.
>>
>>130488920
Of course Lincoln would've preferred if the south just gave up and returned to the union. Sending tons of military forces to their border wasn't the way to do it. Fort Sumter was as much his fault as the south's. He turned down southern attempts at diplomacy over and over so clearly either his negotiation skills were garbage or he wanted a war.
>>
>>130489029
The difference is the north let a commie exercise the first amendment, and got him to send Canon fodder to die for them. On the other hand, the south declared war for the Jews' benefit and got cucked by them.
I can understand if you can't tell how it's different.
>>
>>130489199
Yeah I'm sure you know more about Tennessee's contributions to the war than Lee did. The war would've ended even sooner if it wasn't for Forrest's raids fucking up northern supply lines and railroads. Virginia's contributions were admirable but so were the contributions to all of the Confederate states.
>>
File: 1496656441503.png (248KB, 700x655px) Image search: [Google]
1496656441503.png
248KB, 700x655px
>>130489029
Holy fuck, you really went full the jews waz kangs of da US..

Yes all your problems are created by the jews, when they are gone it will be the blacks, then the mexicans, then the irish, then the itallians,till it's either you in control or hanged yourself. Keep fooling yourself that a patsy is the reason for your failures. You sound just like a fucking nigger.
>>
>>130474501

Rebelling against a tyrannical government was literally how our nation was founded.
>>
File: 1495233204082.png (187KB, 869x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495233204082.png
187KB, 869x499px
Yankee Shills are in full force. The Confederacy will rise again state by state and together even eventually north and south and west we will slaughter the federalist bastard that has manipulated and used us all for their own personal gain.
>>
>>130474216
We believe in the confederacy. We are nationalistic towards OUR nation.

Fuck the north and the flag they fly
>>
How many of you American cunts even have ancestry in America dating back to the Revolution? Or the Civil War for that matter? How many of you aren't Irish/Italian settlers from the late 19th/early 20th Century?
American nationalism - civic af.
>>
File: 1482869725516.jpg (409KB, 2048x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1482869725516.jpg
409KB, 2048x1980px
End the ETERNAL YANKEE
>>
>>130489618

This. Anonbro gets it.
>>
>>130489632

Family has been in florida since the early early 1800s senpai senpai
>>
>>130489888
Impressive. Did you have any who fought in the Civil War? Or the War of 1812?
>>
>>130489590
>LARPING THIS HARD
>>
File: 1466909444248.jpg (35KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1466909444248.jpg
35KB, 615x409px
>>130489632
Most people I've talked to about this can link some family members coming over back in the late 19th/early 20th centuries, and some family members to the early 19th. It IS rare to find someone going back to the founding, though.

But can you trace your ancestry back to the formation of the United Kingdom?
>>
File: Cavalier_soldier_Hals-1624x.jpg (2MB, 1034x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cavalier_soldier_Hals-1624x.jpg
2MB, 1034x1280px
>>130490293
I can trace my ancestry directly back to Alfred the Great and all of his ancestors, so yes.
>tfw ancestor fought against Cromwell as a commander in the Civil War
>>
>>130474216
I just like the flag better, man.
>>
>>130489018
America is only 60% white now, and if you look at the younger age-brackets, the proportion is significantly worse. And so when you have your children, it's likely they will grow up in a class-room that is majority non-white, and be taught increasingly by non-white teachers. They're going to be raised knowing that there's nothing wrong with a multi-cultural society, since they'll never have experienced anything else. They will be accustomed to looking up, admiring, and obeying non-whites, and so the idea of white-supremacy will never take root in their brain. Even if you decide to home-school them the result will be the same. You can already see yourself how intensely media is pushing progressive values, just go and watch any of the new cartoons and compare them to what we used to watch in the 90s.

You are ALREADY conquered. There's absolutely nothing you can do to change what's been done.
>>
>>130490725
This is true, and it's very sad. I'm glad the Americans have guns, though.
>>
File: 1493541100669.jpg (161KB, 580x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493541100669.jpg
161KB, 580x1024px
>>130490432
Gotta admit. If true, I'm jelly.

Just talked to grandpa, and apparently the farthest back he's traced us is the 16th century, back in England. I don't know when the family came to the New World, though.
>>
File: csa-bonnie-blue-flag.png (1KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
csa-bonnie-blue-flag.png
1KB, 178x178px
>>130474216

The "Confederate Flag" was a battle flag for the Army of Northern Virginia, and for people against the Civil Right Movement in the 1960s.

The flag of the actualy CSA was called the "Bonnie Blue" flag and is my pic.

Regardless, they are all the flags of traitors. This flag and all the "Confederate Memorials" around the country are nothing but symbols of LOSERS or Civil War particiaption trophies.

YOU LOST.
GET OVER IT.

Fucking butthurt Southern faggots.
>>
>>130487638
Fuck yourself. Alabama contributed the Confederacy's sole naval hero, the Chief of ordnance, made most of the Confederacy's munitions, one of the top brigades in the Army of Northern Virginia, as well as the Chief Surgeon of the ANV. We also were the last real hold outs after you faggots surrendered
>>
File: confederate.jpg (59KB, 960x606px) Image search: [Google]
confederate.jpg
59KB, 960x606px
>>130489981

I have at least a few I know who fought in the W.N.A.. My two most dorect both fought in the Florida Volunteer.

One branch of my family has a fella who fought on the french side of waterloo. Also another fella who killed/murdered 10+ Anti-Abolishionist back in the day for kicking the shit out of him.
>>
>northern states are bleeding us dry buying raw goods for pennies then charging arm and a leg for the basic processed goods
>south feels like its getting raw deal
>north says get fucked
>south tries to back out because obviously these people dont like us
>no you gotta stay we need your shit

I dont consider commiefornias and jew yorkers my countrymen
>>
>>130490975
Any bigwigs in your ancestry? Having aristocrats makes it a whole lot easier. Ask your grampy if he has any records himself too. I know all I know from my grandmother.
Having "pilgrim" ancestry is interesting enough.
>>
>>130490006

I can almost smell the piss in your pants from here, billy. Go change yourself and get a mouthful of that federalist dick you suck.
>>
File: C29_UVcXgAEs3x_.jpg (128KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
C29_UVcXgAEs3x_.jpg
128KB, 720x960px
>>130491228
>fought for the French
Very interesting though. I've always found the US Civil War fascinating for whatever reason.
>>
>>130490811
If it comes to that, I'd rather just let them have their own country. It's not going to do them much good though.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>130487392
>>
>>130489632
One of my ancestors came from Sicily, and fought for the confederacy.
>>
File: RIP.png (582KB, 5232x2348px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
582KB, 5232x2348px
>>130491508
Yep, should partition that shit. You should do something soon, because you're fucked. Not implying that Europe isn't fucked either, but you'll be first.
>>
>>130491318
We're supposed to have Thomas Jefferson as one ancestor, but we don't carry his family name. Only counting the family name, no. No recognizable names. A few wealthy capitalists, a few upper middle class guys, and a lot of peasants up until my grandfather's generation, pretty much.
>>
>>130489632
I'm apparently a direct descendant of John Adams, apparently.
>>
>>130483800

Why does the south refuse to acknowledge that their ancestors were trying to do the right thing by preventing niggers from gaining legal equality to whites?
>>
>>130481884
>implying im not pro slavery
>>
>>130491780
>only counting the family name
A bit silly imo.
If Thomas is your ancestor, then you'd probably be able to date it back quite far to very interesting people. He probably has aristocratic blood.
>>
How can American nationalism exist if American isn't a nation?
>>
>>130474216

Because their family members died in the war stupid. Family > country.
>>
>>130474883
Yes, because white men in the north suddenly cared about black people despite still owning slaves, rofl. It was about control, just like it always is.
>>
>It's the history of people who didn't want to be a part of the united states
Then why have a black history month when niggers don't want to be apart of it?
>>
>>130491411

Our last name is of French orgin anyway and is a variation of Creole. I dont know much about waterloo or napoleon or ne dat.
>>
File: 1467327480847.png (955KB, 1066x781px) Image search: [Google]
1467327480847.png
955KB, 1066x781px
>>130491957
You're probably right...

I'll go look at that. Goodbye, Britbro.
>>
>>130489537
Why are (((they))) in every fucking thing that happens in this world? Why is a minor representation of the populace the overwhelming majority in the media, banking, stock market, etc.? That doesn't bother you? Is math suddenly "racist"?
>>
File: Alfred.jpg (48KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred.jpg
48KB, 1024x576px
>>130492566
Farewell.
>>
>>130474216
I love America, and I wish it was slightly improved by becoming a confederacy.
>>
>>130474216
>oh look, another fucking retard thinks the rebel battle flag is the confederate flag
>they don't know that it's a flag of heritage and political ideology and not a symbol of racism
>this is what dumb fucks have done to this country
>>
>>130483357
>arkansas and Louisiana leaving for none of the reasons
>left because "why not?"
Man I love Arkansas
>>
The Confederate Flag is not a hate flag or even a Southern Flag

The Confederate Flag IS AN AMERICAN FLAG
>>
>>130475474
not an argument.
>>
>>130493250
It's not American because the slave owning north who pushed the country into war for their own benefit said it isn't.
>>
>>130474216
Are you retarded?
Fighting Tyranny is the most American thing you can do
>>
>>130494013
OP is either not American (aka European) or is a leftist (also not American). They are self-flagellating faggots larping as intellectuals larping as communists.
>>
>>130494013
>identity based upon values
Civic.
>>
>>130474216
The way I see it, the confederate flag is more of a symbol of southern pride. Plenty of people around these parts fly the confederate flags on their trucks. Nowadays it seems like more of a party flag than a heavy political statement.
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.