[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the muslims in Russia like? Are they just like the Western

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Part-DV-DV1155710-1-1-0[1].jpg (82KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
Part-DV-DV1155710-1-1-0[1].jpg
82KB, 800x472px
How are the muslims in Russia like? Are they just like the Western European ones, or are these actually decent people?
>>
I knew an Azerbaijani, he was retarded I think they circumcised his brain too
>>
>Muslims
>decent people

yeah nah
>>
>>130467040
I mean people like Chechens and Dagestanis.
>>
>>130467239
We'll you said Muslim Russians nobody knows those people you mentioned everyone knows the Azerbaijani
>>
>>130467462
Well the Azerbaijanis have their own country, so it doesn't count.
>>
>>130466056
Tartars are based.

t. Slav immigrant
>>
>>130467239
Well, except radical ones they are pretty much crypto-russians. At night and under the roof (that way they believe that allah can't see them) they drink vodka, take drugs have sex and do shit. But at the daylight they pretending to be good muslims.
>>
Russia has its own muslims. They are natives. Not invaders like in Europe.
>>
>>130467934
Well good then. Just don't let them become the majority.
>>
>>130467731
I don't recognise the indepdnence of these irrelevant nations, they are still part of th things Russian Empire, the true Russian state
>>
>>130468176
Lol everybody hates Chechens in Russia
>>
>>130468350
Makes sense with the wars and the terrorism.
>>
>>130468176
Lol, all those muslims states have the highest fertility rates in russia.
>>
>>130469183
Fucking 6 wives.
>>
Around the Crimea they have a bit of the shaman aspect to their religion having been around Tartars for so long.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.