[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shills always accuse people who spot them of doing so only because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1493556756574.jpg (189KB, 1165x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493556756574.jpg
189KB, 1165x699px
Shills always accuse people who spot them of doing so only because they have a different opinion, or of being from some mutually-hated place like reddit. They can't defend their arguments (if ever they even have any) so their entire schtick is to use circumstantial ad hominems (you believe what you do for irrelevant reasons) and genetic fallacies (your belief is wrong because of its origins) -- and they're too stupid to understand this is what makes them easy to spot.

...but maybe they're doing us a service? No one intelligent falls for their fallacious rhetoric and name-calling, so perhaps they act like a sort of retard-skimmer for the board, i.e. stupid people believe them and leave.

>inb4 shills enter thread and prove me 100% correct
>>
>>130462270
Bump
>>
Gronald Grunk
>>
>>130462270
Your entire photo is full of misrepresentations and outright lies.

0/10 low energy, increase effort.
>>
>>130462897
Care to point out how this is false?
>>
>>130463148
Bump. I would like to know how it's false as well.
>>
>>130463148
Trump is keeping DACA, which was an illegal unconstitutional action by Obama.

There is no wall, there is not going to be a wall, there is going to be "containment fences" along appx 400 miles of the 2000 mile (roughly) border.

ISIS is stronger than ever, expanded into 24 countries. MOAB did nothing.

Jobs are going to DACA and other foreigners. There has been ZERO white male recovery since 2008.

Manufacturing is not "back" by any stretch of the imagination.

Common core is not gone

Tax reform hasn't happened

Obamacare is still robbing rural white people into poverty

Wake the fuck up. Trump is losing horribly. He has been a total fucking failure. He has zero significant legislative accomplishments, as stated by all serious republican leaders in congress. He has done nothing but sign weak executive orders (many of which get banned by the first court that reviews them, because Trump is incompetent) and embarrass America around the world.

Trump is a fucking failure and you should respect yourself and your country enough to be honest about that fact. He is objectively hurting your interests and making life harder for you. The entire world hates American white men more than ever before. And when Trump is gone, you won't even have a fake, lying Globalist kike pretending to care about you. You'll just have the Liberals.
>>
>>130463735
ISIS is getting BTFO by Assad, the Kurds, and Iraqis. To be fair this isn't because of Trump, but saying that ISIS is getting stronger is wrong.
>>
>>130462270
>>130463735

The MOAB was dropped in Afghanistan and managed to get some of our boys killed. It was retarded.
>>
File: 1497832315043[1].jpg (96KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
1497832315043[1].jpg
96KB, 1024x573px
>>130463735
Also, he removed DAPA a few days ago, which is like DACA in that it protected the parents of "dreamers". Past tense "protected", since the protection no longer exists. DACA is a meme that Trump isn't going to renew, anyone with a brain can tell Trump has been more hardliner on immigration since what, Eisenhower?
>>
>>130462270
>>130462270
Drumpfstein also promised abolition of visas for poles but didn't do it either. He is fraud.
>>
>>130463735
>there is no new tax policy
Bad bait.
>>
>>130462270
where to begin with all that bullshit
>>
>>130462270
I think you should end your pathetic life if that image convinces you
>>
>>130466971
You can't, which explains your post of 0 substance. Stay salty.
>>
File: 1497600802866m.jpg (148KB, 687x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497600802866m.jpg
148KB, 687x1024px
>Washington in gridlock involving anything that isn't spying on US citizens for the last decade or better.

>It's Trump's fault

We got our Justice. Nothing else was guaranteed. I'm sorry if you thought every policy prescription the man thought would go into action, but it doesn't take much to "slow" our government.
>>
>>130462270
>maybe they're doing us a service?
When you're constantly inundated with shills and psy-op memes you begin to be able to pick them out by instinct.
It's why CTR/Shareblue and TRS hate us so much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.