[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Withering of western civilization thread I live in Denmark,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: LotsOfNumbers.gif (41KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
LotsOfNumbers.gif
41KB, 326x155px
Withering of western civilization thread

I live in Denmark, nobody really swing anyway politically in Denmark, 15% far left, 15% far right, 70% politically centric.

I have read and learned a lot.
I see the problems in my society, the same out of proportion problems that are happening in England/Germany/Sweden with not only the immigrants, but the slowly rising police state.

I try to talk to people, but I'm too far past the Overton window for people to gain understanding. Realize that even if they did, no changes would be made overall.

In the true Danish spirit, we remain a stagnated centrist nation, nothing new happening, no new direction taken, nothing of value made. Just slowly increasing the debt for the younger generations.

Now I'm trying to decide whether to immigrate to Thailand or Colombia
>>
File: 1497733603433.png (407KB, 905x678px)
1497733603433.png
407KB, 905x678px
>>130452012
you want to move to a warmer climate in this heatwave? get bent (((dane)))
>>
>>130452591

yea

I sure hope I don't get to be more than 100 million years old, and don't get to live through the our current interglacial period
>>
>>130452012
Always keep in mind, the past century and the century to come was brought to you by the Banks
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.