[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question: Does /pol/ support Trump selling ISIS/al-Qaeda weapons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: DCjiAW6XkAUtTYQ.jpg (190KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
DCjiAW6XkAUtTYQ.jpg
190KB, 1200x833px
Question: Does /pol/ support Trump selling ISIS/al-Qaeda weapons in order to keep up this never ending so called war on terror?
>>
>>130450940
who the fuck cares honestly let the CIA have their fun.
>>
>>130450940
As long as they keep killing each other, more than killing us.
>>
>>130450940
Trump has no saying on these matters. Just like Obama was told to step in line so will Trump.
>>
File: 1497204246404.jpg (218KB, 1582x854px) Image search: [Google]
1497204246404.jpg
218KB, 1582x854px
>>130451578
>more than killing us.
>>
File: 1497446378389.jpg (167KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497446378389.jpg
167KB, 720x960px
Based latuff
>>
File: iraq.gif (46KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
iraq.gif
46KB, 624x351px
>>130451578
This.
>>
I don't see how his middle east foreign policy is different than Obama's
>>
File: le god emperor xD.jpg (775KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
le god emperor xD.jpg
775KB, 2048x2048px
>>130451251
>>130451578
Trumpfags will literally defend everything.
>>
>>130452590
Not a fan of Trump, but this is basically the deep state doing what it wants. Obama's administration had essentially the same policy. Bush before him as well.

The President really only cares about domestic approval numbers.

So yeah, as long as they are fighting amongst themselves, funding their squabbling is worth it. A unified arab empire would be a worse outcome for the west than a baseline of terrorist attacks that kill a handful of people at a time.
>>
>>130450940
THIS QUESTION IS STUPID

Here's why:

1. It assumes way to much and tries to conflate parties that either have nothing to do with the act or distorts what act actual took place.

a) Selling of weapons are neither solicited, negotiated, or managed in any way by the President.
b) Selling of weapons by any intel/defense agency is approved through the Senate
c) Private companies selling weapons can lobby for approval through the Senate

2. It assumes a zero-sum economy with selling weapons to enemies. That is to say any selling of any weapons to a particular group will provide support for one side and subtract from the other.

a) Weapons sells to foreign groups are always a rabbit holes, no amount of intelligence in the world will guarantee who the weapons will finally end up with
b) Weapon selling however does reveal partially networks, it shows who has money, and can point to where it might have come from
c) Becoming a proprietor of means for defense often develops allies. If we really are to assume a zero-sum game, who would you rather help? The guy selling you guns or the guy asking you to buy more guns?
>>
Trump promised me a bunch of domestic shit I didn't care about because I'm not retarded enough to live in the US and three things I wanted:

mending ties with Russia
a hard line on the Saudis
ceasing intervention in Syria

And he's 0/3 already, so fuck him
>>
>>130453491
>a unified arab empire would be a worse outcome for
THE JEWS
>>
>>130450940
Muslims kill muslims and the US can pay off it's debt. This is win win. I don't subcribe to Iranians/Syrians/Slavislims are good boy muslims bullshit. Muslims are the pibulls of the world and will turn on you regardless.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.