[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The USS Fitzgerald, an anti-ballistic missile destroyer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: USS fitzgerald.png (458KB, 599x430px) Image search: [Google]
USS fitzgerald.png
458KB, 599x430px
>"The USS Fitzgerald, an anti-ballistic missile destroyer that was part of the USS Ronald Reagan carrier strike group, will no longer be ready to defend the carrier and other ships from missile attacks launched from North Korea, should push come to shove in the current confrontation with the rogue regime on the threshold of the capability to attack New York, Los Angeles, and our power grid with nuclear missiles."

What exactly happened here? How did a container ship manage to get within a 100 miles of this destroyer and not be pinged? You're telling me that a modern, state-of-the-art ship couldn't see this coming? Is this some sort of Titanic bullshit?

What are they hiding? Is this a shoe in the door for a potential missile attack?
>>
I am curious too.

Were they playing chicken?
>>
>>130445357

It didn't happen in open sea. It happened in a congested sea lane between Tokyo Bay and Yokosuka.
>>
File: wwwusnvsGOATBOAT.png (468KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
wwwusnvsGOATBOAT.png
468KB, 800x422px
More importantly, is the US Navy now a weapon of the past?
>>
>>130447804
Ten miles off shore is open sea, you dork
>>
what if a NK cyber attack screwed with the ships radar or what not?
>>
>>130446169
Female captain
>>
>>130445357
The captain propably was a faggot disregarding the laws of navigation and got his ship wrecked out of incompetence.
>>
>>130450287
>The captain propably was a faggot

Probably?

Navy?

Probably?

Navy?

Probably?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.