[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this not the ultimate cuck? Why in good gods name do you support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Is this not the ultimate cuck? Why in good gods name do you support someone who hates you for your race or sex...WHEN THEY ARE FIGHTING TO END RACE AND SEX HATE! I just dont get it.Its not logical.

This stuff tests my resolve for life.The comment section is just as bad.
>>
File: 1437976740005.jpg (22KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1437976740005.jpg
22KB, 249x249px
>>130424117
>that last paragraph
>>
Me: Stop institutional racism!
Also Me: I hate black people!
>>
>>130424945
Thats what im getting at.I just dont see if you had a war ally.Then they bomb you deliberately,and you still wanna fight for them? The USS Liberty comes to mind.
>>
bump for rage
>>
>centrists believe the far right and the far left are two sides of the same coin

>Libertarians believe these people are exactly like the folks who want to establish a traditionalist ethnostate because we both subscribe to identity politics

I hate these "marketplace of ideas" Libertarian bullshit. There won't be a fucking marketplace of anything if these people get power.
>>
>>130426863
I can agree to a degree.I have no problem when someone burns the flag,its theirs and hurts nothing but feelings.Same as I support conservative talkers that go to colleges but get threatened and shut down.Feelings again.

But this..is EXACTLY like people who call out trump for being a supremacist because the KKK endorsed him or some people at rallies gave the nazi salute.I dont think she would see it the same though..cuz you know...hypocrisy.
>>
>>130428305
That isn't the point. Our side didn't start this. Our side arose as a direct result of the further radicalization of these people. Our right wing is so absolutely cucked that they would be too weak and timid and bound down by abstract morals to win in a fight against an incredibly powerful enemy whose morals are centered around nothing but the perpetuation of revolution.

You need to understand that these people have been waiting for the revolution in the US for almost a century and it's getting to the point where if they don't act quick their endgoals will never come. We can't trick ourselves into thinking non-aggression is preferable to the alternative.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.