[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this fucking rag write anything that isn't 100% anti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170618-125243.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-125243.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Can this fucking rag write anything that isn't 100% anti american?

>>Multiple investigations are underway to determine how a technologically advanced U.S. warship was not able to get out of the way of the huge and cumbersome container ship, even if it had right of way.

What the fuck?

Blame everything on America even when they are the clear and obvious victim of an event.
>>
>>130423398
>TOOT TOOT HOORAH 14 BILLION TONS OF MURKAN FREEDUMB HEADING YOUR WA-
>>
Of course it's a tragedy, OP, but you have to understand, there are SO MANY systems in place to prevent this that it is 100% human error, with multiple people. I bet you it comes back on the CO for command climate and training, and the OOD for breakdown in bridge resource management, and probably one or more lookouts either not on station or asleep.
>>
>>130424112

I'm a merchant mariner.

I know it's fucking insane. But still.

You don't blame the boat that was probably sitting still on DP doing maintenance or something when another fucking ship comes right at it and Tbones it right amidships.

It's like a car plowing into a farmers market and blaming the more agile and nimble pedestrians of not paying attention when they got ran over when this exact thing has happend in the past so they should have been expecting it and been more alert.
>>
>>130424617
That's a bad analogy when the DDG's bridge team is supposed to be ready for anything all the time, which includes keeping track of all contacts within a certain range. The minute the cargo ship turned around back towards them they should have been hawking it and prepared to alter course to avoid AND reaching out on bridge to bridge to understand their intentions. By the time it got in a certain range they should have just said fuck it and boogied out of there.

The point is the expectation for competence is on the crew of the USS Fitzgerald. Not on the cargo ship. While the cargo ship may not have been doing what it was supposed to, the navy crew is supposed to be ready for anything all the time.
>>
>>130426320

Yeah but the govornment cucks our military so hard.

They probably asked to move a dozen times and some kike in Washington told them that evasive maneuvers would be a micro aggression and they need to show more tolerance.
>>
>>130423398

that's not anti american, you're just delusional
>>
>>130426796
That's a kind thought but no, it'll come back to the OOD not taking appropriate action in part because the CO has terrorized the bridge team to the point where they feel they have no agency and they were scared to call him up to the bridge in the middle of the night. The funny thing is if you leave your bridge team alone and let them make minor mistakes and don't terrorize them all the time, they actually turn out pretty good and WILL call when they don't know what to do. But if you're a bad leader and jump down their throats at every opportunity you just make them reluctant to make any decision and reluctant to call you when you're actually needed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.