[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ I'm so fucking worried about the future. Will it ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 19hebh.jpg (297KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
19hebh.jpg
297KB, 1600x1200px
I just want to have a nice white family in my country and everything feels like it's going to get fucking worse. Will we be able to stop all of this? Can we stop this? I don't want my country to fall...
>>
File: 1495673424799.gif (2MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
1495673424799.gif
2MB, 498x278px
>>130421168
It will never get better, have you considered kys?
>>
>>130421168
If you get to a point where you can give everything in a simple sacrifice, without imposing conditions on the outcome. What is there to worry about?
>>
>>130421168
k y s
>>
>>130421168
Nope. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.
The next 15 years are gonna be hell, then the most brutal war in the history of mankind will begin.
>>
>>130421168
ca-anada is that you?
>>
Just strive to have a family. If there is no future generation, there is no future and your kids might change things to better. Good luck in life, anon.
>>
>>130421168
Don't listen to these shitters.

Do your best and be a genuinely good person and the rest will follow. Keep a job and mingle with people and you'll be golden.
>>
It's going to be great when we eventually take over. You white people are scared.
>>
>>130422923

Maybe god has uses for bad persons.
>>
>>130423063
whats your solution to the Hindu problem, whites and christian have given up now the only real challenge to Muslims are china and India.

how do you plan to deal with them ?
>>
we worry about the hindu problem afterwards. Right now the plan is colonize Canada since it's smaller. The brown population of Canada is increasingly taking over Toronto. Whites are being forced out at a higher rate.

Once the whites are gone then we divide the territory between the chinks, pakis, and us.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.