[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>liberals believe Christianity is the spawn of satan >liberals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: terrorist.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
>liberals believe Christianity is the spawn of satan
>liberals believe Christianity is intolerant even though most forms of it have reformed to be more modern-friendly
>liberals don't have pity for Christians living on the holy land in the middle east being slaughtered by Muhammads in the name of Allah
>liberals attempt to silence the church by improperly bringing up "church and state" shit
>the bible literally states that no matter what the fuck you do to the people around you or what you do to him he still loves you

on the other hand
>liberals cry for muslims
>liberal would give themselves for muslims
>islam is one of the most intolerant religions (gays are ordered dead, infidels are ordered dead, women are treated like literal trash
>islam promotes inappropriate behavior, prompting many attacks in Europe, Asia and North America
>however liberals gotta protect their "rich culture" from islamophobia, also the belief that we cause the attacks is commonly held

/pol/ i'm not much of a religious man but i don't know how half of the country is so retarded that they can tolerate and defend a totally different culture where some men impale women for climaxing during sex, still marry and impregnate preteens but then order the dissipation of a religious order that's likely their own cultural ancestry

it actually depresses me a bit and i don't know how anything other than a bullet to the head can make them stop thinking this shit, even if the attacks happen to them personally i bet it'd only strengthen their belief that islam is a menaced religion
>>
File: 1463109324515.png (973KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463109324515.png
973KB, 960x960px
>>130418069
bump
>>
File: 1497481296858.jpg (251KB, 1241x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1497481296858.jpg
251KB, 1241x1229px
>>130418069
bump x2
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.