[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So all muslims are bad, but some muslims are worse than others?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
So all muslims are bad, but some muslims are worse than others?

Where should I stand with regard to Turkey or Iran compared to Saudis or ISIS.

Who are the least bad muslim groups in the middle east?

Are "good" muslims like Tawhidi just tricking us and hiding some other agenda?
>>
>>130406246
>Rotary club
>Masonic
>As St. Maximilian Kolbe said of the Masons, they are tools for and run by the Jews
After the Masons have worked furiously at destroying the Christian culture of Western civilization, infected minds with the ideas of revolutionary, false liberty and classical liberalism--the mother of contemporary liberalism--they seek to replace Christian culture with the Mahometans.
Nature abhors a vacuum, and Islam is that vacuum provided by secularism.
>>
Worst muslims are the ones who are not in their shitty homelands and leeching our welfare systems.
>>
>>130406246
Iran and Syria are alright. Everything else is shit. (Turkey could be alright if Erdogan is replaced). Tawhidi is shia and just likes to rip on sunnis.

alawites and shia are easier for us to deal with.
Sunni, especially wahhabists are terrorist tier.
>>
>>130406246
the guy in the pic is a mossad agent
>>
File: 1497501715050.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497501715050.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
Here's an Arab I can get behind!
>>
>>130406246
Not all muslims are bad
The problem is all of them are potentially dangerous because of their religion
A true muslim is a threat to the west by definition
If not, he isn't a true muslim
>>
>>130406246
waiting for his next episode on sai al bukhari or whatever. should be tonight
>>
>>130406716
if shia is so good then why is iran so extremist?
>>
>>130406246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAYue1OdjHU
>>
Salafis and wahabists are cancer,all other sects are normal
>>130408023
Shiite extremists dont target civilians they only respond to ISIS,saudi,israel attacks
They also have a history of protecting non-muslims and non-shiites
>>
>>130408023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAYue1OdjHU
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.