[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lives on french taxpayers money >edgy loser who thinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 57

File: 1264028397-varg-vikernes.jpg (34KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
1264028397-varg-vikernes.jpg
34KB, 500x288px
>lives on french taxpayers money
>edgy loser who thinks nordcucks are the mustard race and non-nords are not even white
>literally ended the life of a man
>brainwashes a literal autistic woman to be his breeding machine in his cuckshed innawoods
>abandoned his daughter he had with some random slut before prison
>hates Christianity and south Europeans
>burned down churches even though they were the last evidence of his viking ancestors architecture
Exactly why does /pol/ worship this literal snownigger?
>>
>South
>Europeans

>Christianity
>good
>>
>>130403663
Even the word Europe comes from meds
>>
>>130403925
>genetics don't change over time
DNA based citizenship in European nation states is the future.
>>
>>130403568
>lives on taxpayer money
look this is false if you don't like varg thats fine but make valid points instead of being a shill okay.
>>
File: varg-vikernes-1.png (38KB, 195x110px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes-1.png
38KB, 195x110px
Hey its another (((Shareblue))) character assassination thread
Have a healthy Sage and fuck off
Varg is a good boy who dindu nuffin
>>
>>130404644
THIS!!! ZOMG!!!!
Everyone fucking knows all relevant emperors and shiet where nordic you fucking RETARDS
>>
File: 2e5jn95.png (97KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
2e5jn95.png
97KB, 501x585px
>>130403568
Butt hurt christ cuck detected. Possibly of being a Jew shill 61%
>>
VARGVS AVTISTICVS MAXIMVS
>>
>>130405021
There's really no need for character assassination, the shit he says is dumb enough.

>WE WUZ ROMAN EMPERORS N SHEEEIT
>>
>>130403568
>>130405718

>Exactly why does /pol/ worship this literal snownigger?

Because he hates Jews and for /pol/ that's enough.
>>
File: SONNENRAD_AS.jpg (97KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
SONNENRAD_AS.jpg
97KB, 379x600px
>>130406067
Varg sure triggers you Jews doesnt he? If he was just a bumbling moron you wouldnt be so scared of people listening to him.
Must be doing something right then.
>>
Not shareblue

Not a shill

Fuck Varg! He talks about dumb shit all the time in his videos, you people need a better locus of authority.

Whites are also Christians as well as pagans, it doesn't mean we have to be divided in these times because the overall goal is to save Europe.

Look, I understand some pagans hate Christians but Christianity has been part of Europe for almost 2000 years, you have to realize there are some things that people have to look past to achieve the greater goal, and that's purging the fucking Muslims and degenerates out of Europe.
>>
>>130406291
He may have recorded some dope albums back in early 1990s but come on, you gotta separate person from the artist. This whole youtube attentionwhoring, boasting about color of your pubes, rants about evil Christian man who's keeping poor snownigga down.

Guy literally wants muslims and arabs to conquer Europe, and burn it to ash, because he's soo deep into his paleolite bullshit he hates everything related to Christianity
>>
>>130403568
Varg is a pussy.
In h2h combat I would annihilate him.
>claims to be nord masterrace
>has extremely weak genetics
>?
>>
>>130406223
He does not. He hates the fact that white people aren't God.
>>
File: 1473128641751.jpg (37KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1473128641751.jpg
37KB, 400x396px
>>130406291
SO U BE SAYING
*stabs friend*
IF U AINT BLONDE BLUE EYED
*collects welfare*
YOURE NOT REALLY WHITE??
*surrenders europe*
>>
File: Varg.png (245KB, 462x456px) Image search: [Google]
Varg.png
245KB, 462x456px
>>130403568
lol french get cucked again
>edgy loser who thinks nordcucks are the mustard race and non-nords are not even white
He isn't right, but he isn't wrong either. Europe was alot 'whiter' before ottoman, mongol, moor, and now syrian invasion.
>brainwashes a literal autistic woman to be his breeding machine in his cuckshed innawoods
You're telling me you wouldn't do that??

He wants the western economies to crumble to discourage further shitskin invasion. No gibs = no shitskins.

Remember, to defeat a nigger, one must become a nigger.
>>
File: europe-1.png (184KB, 1600x1538px) Image search: [Google]
europe-1.png
184KB, 1600x1538px
>>130404644
>>130405638

Nordics are literally immigrants from the asiatic steppe. Southern europeans are more native european than you will ever be. And yes, I am talking about blonde southern europeans too. Contrary to your retarded believes based on random internet reads, the way a person looks is not a valid way to determine the genotype. You sound retarded every time you pretend such a thing for everyone who actually has a clue about human genetics.

There is no reason to deny that at this point, other than really wanting to believe otherwise. I have no problems with acepting you as europeans, but stop pretending and trying to leech on other peoples achievements, or fuck off back to asia.

Pic related: Principal component analysis of several modern and ancient european populations. As you can clearly see, southern europeans are FAR close to native europeans, except some greeks and sicilians.

I can go on and post several studies proving that modern Italians are far closer to ancient romans during the times of the republic than ANY nordic will ever be, and that modern spaniards are far closer to ancient iberians than ANY nordic will ever be.

The problem with you is you cherrypick science: It is only valid when it tells the things that you want to read.
>>
>>130406408
>christianity has been a part of europe for over 2000 years

Lmao what? Christianity isnt even 2000 years old dumbass, it wasnt even "European" until about 1700 years ago.
Europe was pagan for 40,000 years before that, likely longer. Christianity destroyed all records and knowledge of our ancient religions, all we have to work with now is legends and folk tales.
I dont hate Christians but I fully understand why Varg does. They destroyed his culture, Nords and Slavs suffered the most.

>purging muslims

Yeah typical Christian who doesnt ever blame the Chosenites. Case in point the problem with most Christians. You dont see blood or race just religion.
Our enemy is the Jews and always will be.
>>
>>130406449
You just sound like a shill friend
Go suck a babys dick rabbi
>>
Varg is an id-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQYgIhDl-ns
Fuck, there's some profound shit going on in his head if he makes music like this
Too bad he says brown eyes are shit coloured though :(
>>
>>130403568
Literally who.
>>
>>130407036
He has blue eyes though?
>>
>>130406999
You sound like a retard subhuman who needs Varg's Kangz bullshit to feel better about yourself.
>>
File: le white trash face.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
le white trash face.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>130406999
[blocks you from comments]

shhh, nothing personal kiddo
>>
>no good person has ever killed someone
That's some nu-male logic even by templar logic
>>
>>130406715
Meds have negroid admixture and that's enough to ban them from societies of honour in Germanic, Slavic and Baltic nations
>>130406223
We want total removal of immigrants and that includes the Jews. Besides, to say that Jews are cancerous is to say nothing
>>
>>130407156
What are you even referencing?
I feel like you shills have just acquired a script and through chinese whispers have distorted it so much its not even fucking related to the person you're shitposting about
>>
nice flag OP
>>
File: ..jpg (587KB, 789x626px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
587KB, 789x626px
We must erase our differences. We must interbreed.
>>
>>130407123
Yeah he does
I have brown eyes and blond here, strangely
>>
>>130407353
*hair
>>
>>130407276
Varg literally thinks Romans were blonde and blue-eyed and worships them because of it and thinks modern Italians replaced ancient Romans. Much like the niggers who worship ancient Egypt and believe the Arabs magically replaced the stronk negros who used to be kangz.
>>
>>130407228
You should be banned from /pol/. You are literally the most Autistic person in this shitty board

/pol/ stops being Anonymous when the same idiot under the same flag posts the same bullshit over and over again and everyone know who the retard is

Kill yourself
>>
I was almost fooled by all the propaganda here about him, but I found out his music is good
Some of it is harder to get into because it's so raw and different then the kind of music you usually hear but Belus is pretty fucking based album
>>
>>130403568
cuckchan imbecile
100% a hamburger post
>>
>>130406918
So keep being a little bitch about it while Europe burns.

>Muh paganism
>Muh heritage
>muh feelings

Fuck you traitor to Europe
>>
Why is it always haters who post him? what are you trying to accomplish? just for the lulz?
>>
File: 1497374245_gdfzhdzh.png (339KB, 680x468px) Image search: [Google]
1497374245_gdfzhdzh.png
339KB, 680x468px
Anybody have that one picture of his eldest daughter? She's pretty qt
>>
File: Varg blocks the path.jpg (165KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Varg blocks the path.jpg
165KB, 600x900px
>>130405021

(((Shareblue))) isn't even necessary to make this larping faggot look bad.
>>
I don't think /pol/ worships this loser. The threads are always mocking him.
>>
>>130407563
Nobody argues against his music on /pol/, we just make fun of him because he says dumb shit that can be debunked with a two-minute google search.

>>130407751
Yeah because it's funny, retard.
>omg le /pol/ is making a concentrated propaganda effort against varg!!
>>
>>130407036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
My fav, do you know enough yet or what?
>>
Simple truth is if someone like Varg triggers you because he calls Spencer and Lauren Southern spooks or because he calls Christians shabbos goys, perhaps theres some truth to it that you dont want to accept?
Its the only logical explanation for getting so butthurt.
Its just like with liberals or commies when you confront them with their delusions; instead of trying to change or the better they just believe their own lies and lash out violently because they cant justify it.

You should all read Julius Evola's writings on Buddhism and enlightenment. Dont get mad at the world (which includes your fellow man), just try to be a better man.
I think Varg intentionally provokes people for this reason.

>>130407529
Many were, if you read any Roman historian / writer from the time. I dont understand what your argument is.

>>130407730
Now this is a shitpost
>>
>>130407560
>ban hatefacts
Not only negro genetics, but negro IQ too with ya?
>>130407587
Varg is not the smartest guy on genetics, but commonly accepted anti-Southern bias and purism in normal Europe he expresses just drives amerisharts and HWNDU mongrels crazy
>>
>>130403663
Shut the fuck up almond eyes. He targets slav(e)s also.
>>
>>130407751
JIDF and Shareblue m8
They'll try real hard to get you mad but just keep your cool and ignore any strawman arguments
>>
File: Varg is Watching.jpg (160KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Varg is Watching.jpg
160KB, 600x900px
>>130407953

VIDF in full effect.
>>
>>130407953
>I think Varg intentionally provokes people for this reason.
You are starting to get it, he is arch norse and a heathen. He loves to bait and trigger christians. Just look at the moronic posts on this board, nothing based on truth, just bullshit.
Same goes for your heathen threads, bombarded with idiotic hamburgers in part with no clue. I don't go to the christian threads and shit all over the place with lies, though I'm really not from here.

I know his mind and I laugh my ass off when he starts his baiting
>>
>>130406223
Daily reminder that Christianity is anti-white. This shit skin religion has done irreversible damage to Europe and it's soul and culture. If you're a Christian then you're a traitor and you deserve the rope. Varg explains why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo
>>
>>130408174
You should probably seek help if you are actually an anon.
If you're just a shill go die in fire.
>>
>>130403568

He's just another Kike puppet used to destroy true populist movements. Hitler would have had killed on the spot for being a murdering degenerate parasite. He doesn't even work for a living, he's just a blood-sucking pile of garbage.
>>
File: 1478846652731.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1478846652731.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>130407953
>Many were
He says they all were. Present him any piece of ancient roman art and watch him come up with excuses for it if there's a single non-blonde person in it.

The irony is funny because Nords were considered barbarians at the time and now he wants some of that stolen valor just for his nord supremacy bedtime stories.
>>
>>130407529
why do you talk about things you don't know?
Varg does NOT think that at all, he has said multiple times, even recently, that those civilizations were already mixed. And if you had watched him for a while, you'd know he despises Romans for bringing civilization, which he doesn't like.

The butthurt Varg causes is amazing.
>>
>>130408145
>drives amerisharts and HWNDU mongrels crazy
He loves that
>>
File: Varg at Rest.jpg (208KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Varg at Rest.jpg
208KB, 600x900px
>>130408246

Yeah. He's playing 4D chess. Sure thing.

>>130408274

Seek help for what? I'm not the one larping in the woods.
>>
>>130408286
No he didnt and I challenge you to find me that exact quote.
>>
>>130407529
Rome was egalitarian,multiethnic and multiracial
Ethnicity of the Roman Emperors:
-Augustus - Roman Italian (born at Velitrae, southeast of Rome)
-Tiberius - Roman Italian
-Gaius "Caligula" - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Claudius - Roman Italian (born at Lugdunum in Gaul)
-Nero - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Galba - Roman Italian
-Otho - Etruscan
-Vitellius - unknown, presumably Italian
-Vespasian - Sabine
-Titus - Sabine
-Domitian - Sabine
-Nerva - Italian or Cisalpine Gaulish (born at Narnia)
-Trajan - Umbrian Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Hadrian - Picenine Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Antoninus Pius - Gaulish (born in Latium)
-Marcus Aurelius - Gaulish and Spanish
-Commodus - Gaulish and Spanish (born in Rome)
-Pertinax - unknown (family of slave origins)
-Julianus - unknown, probably Roman Italian
-Albinus - Italian
-Pescennius Niger - Roman Italian
-Septimius Severus - Carthaginian and Celtic
-Caracalla - Carthaginian, Celtic, and Syrian
-Macrinus - Italian (family had settled in Punic Africa)
-Elagabalus - Syrian
-Severus Alexander - Syrian
-Maximinus Thrax - probably Dacian (supposedly Thracian and Sarmatian)
-The Gordiani - unknown (probably mixed Italian, African, and Asian)
-Philip the Arab - Mesopotamian or Syrian Arab
-Decius - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Budalia near Sirmium)
-Trebonianus Gallus - Perusian Etruscan
-Aemilian - Mauretanian
-Valerian - unknown
-Gallienus - unknown
-Claudius Gothicus - Illyrian
-Aurelian - Moesian
-Tacitus and Florian - unknown, possibly Italian or Danubian
-Probus - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Sirmium)
-Carus - probably Gaulish and Greek (born at Narbo)
-Carinus and Numerian - probably Gaulish and Greek
-Diocletian - Dalmatian Illyrian
-Maximian - probably Illyrian or Pannonian
-Carausius - Menapian Gaul
-Constantius Chlorus - Moesian or Dacian
-Galerius - Dacian
-Severus II - Danubian
-Maxentius - Danubian and Syrian
-Constantine I and his sons - Moesian
>>
>>130403568
Someone can give me a rundown on this faggot? I heard he killed his best friend, why people yhink his opinion worth anything anyway?
>>
Varg is pretty pathetic but you have to admire his creative abilities to make money. First making shit music for a niche and now making shitty youtube videos for a niche.
>>
>>130403568
>another christcuck greentext
Like pottery
>>
File: 1496344250696.jpg (97KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496344250696.jpg
97KB, 728x640px
>>130407351
gnomez isn't mediterranean
>>
File: tumblr_nzmbqwiIuJ1qbvxwco1_500.jpg (77KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzmbqwiIuJ1qbvxwco1_500.jpg
77KB, 500x435px
Well /pol/ its been fun but this place is just pure concentrated shit jewry now.
This election was a blessing, some of the most fun I've ever had, but also a curse.
Go praise your Kekistan and DEUS VULT those big bad muslims out, dont forget to donate to your favorite Alt-Right podcast and leave a like on that cool YouTube video calling out the SJWs who are after all the REAL enemy.
MAGA amirite fellow whites? Fuck guys who actually 1488 and kill communists, we do not support anti-semitism and violence!
>>
File: Varg the Barbarian.jpg (48KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Varg the Barbarian.jpg
48KB, 500x625px
>>130408629

Nobody actually does care what he says. You basically have the same handful of sloppy Varg defenders who wipe their chins and then sing his praises.
>>
He once said something like ''going to jail for burning churches is worth it for the fame''
He's probably trying to piss people off in his videos IMO
>>
>>130408809
So, it is better for me to not know more about this faggot LARPer then. A murderous faggot for killing his best friend and people watch his shit.... Fucking nu-pol, I miss the old days
>>
File: Varg the Paratrooper.jpg (60KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
Varg the Paratrooper.jpg
60KB, 650x350px
>>130408808
>Fuck guys who actually 1488

Here he is /actually/ 1488ing in the woods, guys. Seriously. He's not larping at all. Promise.
>>
>>130408808
>kill communists
Wow he killed a teenage musician who didn't quite grow up from his communist phase. Thank God for Varg, bolshevism would've surely triumphed by now if not for him.
>>
>not realizing that nords came from the Pleiadians and we are all just creations of aliens
>>
>>130403568
Proof?
He has never claimed that non nordics are not white, he dosen't believe in a master race anyways. He believes every race is a ''master race'' in their own habitat.
A maoist homosexual psychopath, defending euronymous is not something a nazi like you would do or are you just faking being a nazi because meme XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Creating a white healthy family is wrong? You're trolling aren't you? He's far from a cuck in any way.
>abandoned his daughter he had with some random slut before prison
She's an adult living her own life, Who the fuck lives with their parents at that age? You?
>hates Christianity and south Europeans
hates christianity because it is a foreign religion.
he dosent have south europeans at all. Tell me when he has ever said that.
>burned down churches even though they were the last evidence of his viking ancestors architecture
Norwegians at that time werent vikings anymore. The Christians the so friendly christians had already burned down the pagan temples or converted them. he's returning the favor if he ever did burn them down. Plus their architectural style never died out. They simply used it for another cause.
It amazes me how people think that western culture and architecture has something to do with christianity when that same culture and architecture was used by pagans thousands of years before christ.
>>
>>130408808
Good post. Eventually even separated in topic and target areas of Northern White European men attract mongrels and low iq idiots. They just can't stay out and resist the temptation to bring their worthless opinions with them. Like those dumb shitskin tourists who try to visit Latvia, although they get attacked there.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (30KB, 810x185px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
30KB, 810x185px
>>130408427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kju3tlmcIIg

>All Europeans were blonde
>Any Europeans with black hair or brown eyes were described as "black" in the writings
>You see, this is what this word in ancient latin actually means
>The reason there are non-blonde Europeans today is because the blondes mixed with the slaves

Are you even watching his videos? Just look at his comment sections and you'll easily see he has a bone to pick with anyone different from him. Clearly needs his MUH BLUE EYES bullshit to justify his dumb bullshit.
>>
>>130408273
What do you care poo?
>>
Varg thinks that Nords have nigger blood, but they are actually descendants from the Nordic Alien race which is why the Nordic aliens helped the Nazis
>>
Friendly reminder to ignore autistic Albanian posting with Russian flag.
>>
File: Varg the Sensitive Pagan.jpg (37KB, 320x439px) Image search: [Google]
Varg the Sensitive Pagan.jpg
37KB, 320x439px
>>130408955

He's basically all the Nazi-wannabe neo-pagans have. Their only role model. Think of how sad an existence that would be, where Varg is your hero.
>>
>>130407228
Slavs aren't white they are nigger chink subhumans.
>>
>>130408961
Well yeah he is going 14/88
The 14 words ''We Must Secure The Existence Of Our Race, And A Future For White Children''
He is making alot of white children, he promotes pro white and european things. He thinks that you should preserve your features, blond hair blue eyes white skin.
88 stands for Heil Hitler.
He lets his children play with wehrmacht lego toys, sings german march songs while driving around and once renamed himself to Quisling the nazi traitor in norway. He used to be a nazi. You dont think he still holds some love for Adolf?
>>
File: k4.png (99KB, 1024x1512px) Image search: [Google]
k4.png
99KB, 1024x1512px
>>130407228
#notallmeds
#backtoasia
>>
>>130409254
>>130408427
>>130408518
Even when The Golden One made a video for Varg telling him to focus on eye and hair colors, saying that even some Nords had black hair and brown eyes.

Varg then made a response saying he'd unsubscribe and never talk about The Golden One again.

Tell me again how he's not a pathetic LARPer who's doing a better job dividing the white race than any jew.
>>
Vargs theories on race have no consideration for how much Extra terrestrials have influenced, controlled and meddled in this world and thousands of human sub-species and families that exist in the universe
Not to mention reptoid interbreeding, alien genetic engineering, and more
>>
>>130409899
telling him NOT to focus*
>>
>>130409899
I don't watch them and there is no unity, underaged role-playing retard. Show your unity & conquer up your ass
>>
>>130408518
>Septimius Severus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDvJuo79sE4
>>
File: Varg Literally 1488ing.jpg (169KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Varg Literally 1488ing.jpg
169KB, 500x667px
>>130409838

Here he is hard at work securing a future for white children. What would we do without his mighty Viking steel?
>>
>>130409923
And interbreeding programs by countless other beings, not just reptoids
>>
>>130409101
The churches followed the viking style building, he burned down something that he could use as inspiration for building a pagan temple instead burning it down in autistic rage. You don't destroy Roman temples just because they are churches today
>>
The Pleiadians have brown hair and/or brown eyes, just like many animals, they are polymorphic
Blue eyes and blond hair is most common as far as we know
>>
>>130410245
I mean, some have brown hair and brown eyes but most don't
>>
>>130406715
>calling French south europeans or meds
Just gas yourself
>>
>>130408145
If you really were an educated person and not a degenerate larper you would know that scandis came from asia and setteled in their peninsula. The last wave of them were finns and before them swedes. If you start digging into genes many comfotable truths of /pol/ dwellers would be shattered.
>>
>>130410026
>Slavs
>White
>>
>>130410039
How many white children do you have?
Do you live a happy life on the countryside with guns to protect yourself with and being almost self sufficient?
Varg I tell you has alot of white children, he has guns, he lives a happy life, and he is almost self sufficient, meaning he dosent feed this anti european system we have.
>>
>>130409672
t. cheng peng long dong pong
>>
File: 1497779190871.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497779190871.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
>varg a literal beta cuck living on a fucking SOCIAL SECURITY IN FRANCE.
>like a typical algerian moslem he hates.
>>
Varg could very well be an alien or working for an allegiance of aliens but I don't know his endgame for spreading lies
He probably figures it's a good ideology for securing the nordic bloodlines on Earth, and is also trying to troll the internet for fame
>>
>>130410161
If someones burns down your house intentionally, wouldnt you burn his house down in return, without being arrested of course.

The architecture isn't lost. we still have it on photos.
>>
>>130405718
I imagine Indians are worse than bugs in Varg's eyes
Ironic, cause he himself looks like insectoid.
>>
Varg why are you saying that Nords have nigger blood whatsoever? This is anti-Pleiadian propaganda
He says EVERY nordic person, even he has nigger ancestors
Hitler, who worked for supreme aliens races, would be appalled
>>
christcucks have the pope as an idol
norsecucks have varg as an idol

who do greco-roman pagans listen to on youtube?
>>
File: Varg Securing Our Future.jpg (147KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Varg Securing Our Future.jpg
147KB, 600x900px
>>130410440

The lengths faggots will go to defend their larping king.
>>
>>130410839
The pope is a genetically engineered reptilian clone pseudo-life form
>>
File: 1485642524062.png (80KB, 1354x880px) Image search: [Google]
1485642524062.png
80KB, 1354x880px
>>130409101
He defends Muslims all the time, he is a cuck and a crypto-Muslim probably too
>>
They definitely tried brainwashing him in jail with extra terrestrial technology
No doubt
Think about it
>>
>another daily Kristian Vikernes thread
what does pol means by this?
>>
>>130407179
He's right about that you fucking cuck. Income tax is theft especially when you don't live in any inner city or suburban neighborhood where you would benefit from any government services. Besides you're just giving away your money so these leftist governments can push (((diversity)))
>>
larps as an armyman and viking innawoods like a 10 year old boy and then goes home (an african tier cuckshed) to his ugly rat autistic wife and children. LIVING THE DREAM
>>
>>130410852
How is he a bad role model.
Point out the flaws on how to live like him is bad?
>>130411047
Typical christian behavior. Being a retard.
He hasnt defended the muslims.
He thinks christianity and islam are both sandnigger religions and should get the fuck out of europe.
Only thing he has said about islam is that it would have been better at defending europe than christianity.
But that dosent mean that he wants islam.
>>
>>130411047
>le Med lie stands for Europe
Oops
>>130408518

Check out who's the most cucked in Europe? Won't you
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/rightists-clash-over-ius-soli_d8a1a597-3e00-4fde-a294-e93c2dba1968.html)
Seems like Italy on its way to make it birthright citizenship.

Guess who has the biggest antifa, SJW movement and fishes scum out of the sea for the last 30 years? Negrified Italy, why?

Reminder it's Italian navy to fish niggers out of the water
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

http://www.thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".

I T A L Y
T
A
L
Y
>>
>>130410379
>samis
>Scandinavians
>>
>For every single bad thing he says for Islam, he says 10 bad things for Christianity
>He hates south Christian Europeans more than muslims
>He grew up to Muslim country
>He actually moved into most islamized country of Europe

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>130403568
I like Varg.
>>
>>130407560
t. butthurt shiteyes
>>
>>130411538
Christianity and islam are both the same things in his eyes, shit.
He grew up in Muslim country so? nothing he can control.
He lives on the countryside no muslims there. pay no taxes because he earns too little to pay tax and too much to live on welfare.
He dosent hate the europeans, he hates the religion.
>>
>>130411392
Run them through an archive
>http://aljazeera com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
https://archive.is/nPTml
>http://aljazeera com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
https://archive.is/oSym2
>>
>>130411480
>Scandinavians
>Living on Scandinavian Peninsula
>Finland is geographycaly Scandinavia.
>>
>>130411538
Sounds like his father was illuminati-tier, one of the ''elites''
Many of the famous types are connected to some ''elite'' government organizations
>>
>>130411798
nah he hates every European who doesn't have blue eyes
>>
>>130411846
>samis are limited to Finland
>>
>>130410379
>scandis came from asia and setteled in their peninsula
>commie education
>>
>>130411859
>his dad worked for Islamic terrorists
>Islamic terrorists are funded by the (((United States ZOGovernment)))
>Varg is close to the global elites
>His father was brainwashed like all high up government workers are and Varg probably was too
>>
That's the fate of the mediterranean man: To create societies and civilization, only to some time after lose it to niggers and snowniggers.
Mediterraneans build things.
Nordcucks steal those things and claim their own.
Niggers destroy those things.
>>
>DEM MOTAFUCKING CHRISTIANS CAME AND TOOK OUR SPECIAL POWER AWAY
Varg is pathetic loser
>>
>>130410770
Projection
>>
File: He HATES non blue eyes!.png (19KB, 824x118px) Image search: [Google]
He HATES non blue eyes!.png
19KB, 824x118px
>>130411945
Only if you want him to.
>>
>>130412076
And by brainwashed I mean manipulated by mind control technology
Everyone is to an extent thanks to extremely powerful waves that effect us all
>>
>>130412124

The interesting thing is that the Greeks viewed the Nords as inferior as well; they didn't have philosophy, mathematics, or anything of the like back when Plato walked the earth.

Trying to take a zero-sum view of cultures and nations is a typical Zionist-inspired trait used to divide the people of the Earth.

Even Hitler had respect for the Middle East and the Far East, why shouldn't you?
>>
>>130411962
>not knowing about big amount of finns living in Scandinavia
>>
File: 1497278495686.jpg (237KB, 2106x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497278495686.jpg
237KB, 2106x2048px
>>130403568

>killed a leftists faggot

>takes up welfare that else would go to achmed

>has 5 white children

what's wrong?
>>
>>130412284
>>130411962
Sweden, quickfix.
>>
>>130412276
Why do you think I disagree with you?
>>
>>130409345
You assume I'm a curry nigger because a flag attached to username on 4chan says so?!? Haha what a stupid nigger!
>>
>>130412239
I wonder if Varg was even truly imprisoned or was it a fabrication for the government elite's Prince child to get famous? He probably was imprisoned, but you never know
>>
I have always said that people that don't like varg are muslims, brown people (non-white) folks who larp as white on 4chan.
>>
>>130412284
>not know that alot of them are genetically germanic hence the blond hair and blue eyes.

>Thinking that finnic steppe mongols are blond hair blue eyed aryans.
>>
>>130403568
>taking advantage where he can
>this is bad
i don't agree with all his opinions but mate ...the cunt is livin the dream
>>
what's wrong with hating christianity? it's nothing more than jewish invention to control goyim.
>>
File: 1497044316641.jpg (134KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497044316641.jpg
134KB, 900x600px
>>130412638
>blonde hair
>germanic
is this Selkup man Germanic too? blonde hair is likely a north Eurasian thing in origin, not European
>>
Also christianity killed Roman civilization, don't forget it.
>>
>>130412124
>muh ruins
Only daft idiots claim that Romans were Germanic/Nordic/Martian. We take pride in ruining Rome as a multiracial centre of degeneracy

Almost all the progress of the last centuries was defined by Celtic-Germanics, French and Russians. Meds are has been mongrels
>>
>>130406408
Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah/The Semitic God
is a demon and the bible is Jewish manipulation propaganda. Just because it's a 2000 year old lie doesn't make it any less of a Jewish trick.
>>
>>130412638
>not knowing humanity created google and genetic ancestry can be traced by haplogroups.
>thinking blue hair blue yes is "germanic"
>>
>>130412859
Multiracialism did
See
>>130408518
>>
Yo gibs me dat, whites are da bes. Bix nood. Fuck dem Christian whities doh dey ain't really white like me. Honkey, I ain't payin no child suppore.

-Varg
>>
>>130413013
foreign emperors had no bearing on the underlying ethnicities, stop projecting your illiteracy on history
>>
File: 123.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
708KB, 1280x720px
>>130412972
come home white man, paganism is for snow niggers
>>
File: 1497376879302.jpg (19KB, 243x252px) Image search: [Google]
1497376879302.jpg
19KB, 243x252px
>muh noble wageslavery

who the fuck cares that he is on welfare? atleast he has 5 white children.

you would rather have it goes to achmed and fatima?

>>130407179

in the current time there is nothing wrong with welfare. might as well get your pick wherever you can. the system is as corrupt and anti-native as can be, so why not take advantage of it?
>>
>>130403568
>that one faggot hating varg
>>
>>130413041

how many white childen do you have?
>>
>>130407351
isnt justin bieber indian?
>>
>>130406918
>Yeah typical Christian who doesnt ever blame the Chosenites. Case in point the problem with most Christians. You dont see blood or race just religion.
Our enemy is the Jews and always will be.

Jerusalem is occupied by kikes and no christian is doing anything about it.

But talk about native european faith (pagan) and they'll screech deus vult until the cows come home.

Says it all.
They are servants of jews.
>>
File: Blond hair is african.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Blond hair is african.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>130412849
>blonde hair
>asian
is this african man asian too? blonde hair is likely a south african thing in origin, not Asian.
>>
File: Sean-Connery1450724054.jpg (470KB, 3104x2072px) Image search: [Google]
Sean-Connery1450724054.jpg
470KB, 3104x2072px
>>130412236
He hates if you point out that brown eyes are not a result of nigger admixture (and they aren't) because he suffers from some serious autism, genetic testings have shown time and time again that Europeans vary a lot in phenotype and are still 100% white. Pic related, this man is not white in eyes of Varg even though nobody else in this world would ever even put a second thought on his whiteness because he clearly is
>>
>>130413120
Syrian sandnigger Caracalla certainly did

In Roman Era by the way even niggers were equal citizens;) many of them moved in. and mixed with local degenerates

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED
>>
>>130403568
Varg is untermensch
>>
>>130403568
I have far more respect for a man who takes money from the Jewish state and uses it to promote our movement than a man who works for a system whose end goal is to exterminate our race.
>>
>>130413256
Are you the Indian who always yells about Christians in Goa giving kids bicycles? Because getting a free bike AND the saving power of Jesus Christ sounds like a pretty good deal to me, just sayin'.
>>
File: 1460840637908.jpg (428KB, 1819x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1460840637908.jpg
428KB, 1819x1500px
>>130403568
Lets go:
>Varg states that since he has an income from his works he gets no welfare. It's his word vs yours.
>Not edgy, not a loser (projecting?), doesn't claim the nordic race to be superior, just local to Europe.
>Rightly so.
>You would rather brainwash white women to not have any kids? Very wrongful use of the term 'cuckshed' tryhard.
>[citation needed]
>Rightly so.
>Varg claims that he didn't participate in that, once again your word vs his. And 'the last evidence of his viking ancestors architecture' yeah, right. Have you even looked into his opinions about civilization?
/pol/ is not a person, my guess would be that many do like him because of all the redpills and blonde children among other things.
>>
File: Word_Puzzle (1).jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Word_Puzzle (1).jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>130403568

Change your flag NOW!
>>
>>130413259
nice lack of counterargument there
I'm sure you can prove to all of us how north Eurasians like Selkups have their blonde hair due to Germanic admixture
or maybe show us a single ancient sample from Europe with blonde hair that didn't have significant ancient north Eurasian admixture

I guess you think it's just a coincidence that blonde hair in Europe peaks in countries with the highest ancient north Eurasian admixture like Finland
>>
>>130403568
Nice cactus, dude!
also you have lies in every other line of yours
>>
>>130413300
go read a history book, the roman empire was financialy ruined long before christianity and it's fall was inevitable
>>
>>130403568
please stop copy pasting this thread, we get it you're obsessed with a 40 something year old vlogger. No one fucking cares.
>>
>>130404644
>We wuz Greekz 'n shit
>We wuz MEDS 'n SHIEEEEET
>>
Well christian guys, tell me, why do you believe in jewish fairytale but reject greek myths and german/slavic sagas because they are childish etc?
>>
>>130413281
Babies first steps. I used to make a collage of darker racially pure specimen and part jewsubhumans with blonde hair/blue eyes to get the point across. Purity of bloodline first
>>
>>130413300
>many of them moved in. and mixed with local degenerates
[citation needed]
social mobility back then was almost non existent
as I said, stop projecting your illiteracy on history

giving citizenship by birth does not equal to peasants immediately moving from their areas of origin during antiquity
>>
People that love Varg need to get over the fact that there are Christians in Europe.

People that love Varg need to realize that pagans and Christians will have to team up in order to save Europe.

People that love Varg have to realize that Europe is just as special to European Christians as it is to pagans.

Enough of this divide and conquer shit, I am a Christian but I would not mind fighting with the celts and the nords to destroy Islam and 3rd world scum.

After that's done we can fight about Christianity and Paganism and find out which one is better.

Can we at least do that? There are bigger problems in the fucking world right now.
>>
File: sticksdickingrandma999.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sticksdickingrandma999.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>130405021
>>130405718
Alright everyone.

I am so fucking pretentious that, yes, I do unironically believe that big organisations pay shitty trolls to write posts on 4chan about people with hardly even 50K average views per video. I like being that badass LARPer on the interwebs because I am an oldfag from back in the day when everyone bullied me in school. Other than that I am a fucking pussy and always play the victim card. My cult followers give me money for gardening. I do not contribute to society.

Varg is not a murderer, the Golden One is just a fitness guru and Charles Manson is not mentally ill.
I am edgy because I listen to Nicholas Schreck and no longer forgotten music.

That's about all, peace out.
>>
>>130408273
when the poo has more brain cells than the euro you know there are some serious echoes in the thread
>>
>>130412431
If you have an Indian flag, you're a poo in the loo, no exceptions. Likewise, I am a border-jumping taco-eating drug-smuggling white man-cucking Pedro.
>>
>>130403568

Any taxpayer leechers deserve my respect.
>>
>>130413532
1,2-2,7%niggerDNA.jpg
YourOwnFuckingHistory#
>>130413499
Its that modern abominations in Greece are not Hellenic, not that we are them. Moron
>>
File: adolf-hitler-joseph-goebbels.jpg (83KB, 601x750px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-joseph-goebbels.jpg
83KB, 601x750px
>>130413389
He spends his days dividing Europeans and making it hard to save Europe with his sperging on Christianity and muh pubes color, his perfect Europe is some third world shithole with only nordcucks living like niggers in woods and never aiming for anything greater
>>
>>130413777
*beep* wrong, see >>130409851 mongrel
north Italy has even less non caucasian mtDNA than Sweden
>>
File: krtek.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
krtek.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>130413373

>5 white children

>killed a leftist faggot

>takes welfare that else would go to achmed

>V-varg is u-untermensch
>>
>>130405638
Nords are literally ''WE WAZ KANGZ N SHIET'' tier whites kek
>>
>>130408629
He killed a jew, who planned to kill him, because that jew liked snuff very much (at least it's what Varg says) or maybe Mayhem members wanted to get rid of their founding member, so they satanically made a plot to make Varg believe that, so they killed that man by his hands (a drummer (or was it someone else) of Mayhem let him hear how that guy speaks about torturing and murdering Varg - but he could be speaking about a video, but who knows. Varg tells all kinds of stories of that guy, and nobody dared to tell otherwise)
>>
>>130413220
3, BUT they might not be white because I haven't gotten Varg's approval yet. Does Anglo qualify?
>>
>>130413635
Christians in Europe are almost non-existent. Those who are christshits are usually cucked. Christ, Moshe or Mohamed makes no difference.
>>
>>130413777
>checked trips of truth
I know what you guys mean, but this kind of nit-picking is just unimportant in my mind.
>>
>>130403568

He said in a fairly recent video that he lives off Burzum royalties and his RPG, but doesn't have to pay income tax due to how little he makes and the number of children he has.
>>
File: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.gif (600KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.gif
600KB, 200x200px
>>130413886
I remember that video of Varg's where he explained how egyptian pharaohs where neanderthals.
>>
File: 1497553849726.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497553849726.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>130403568
PIC related, its his daughter
>>
>>130413847
Even further it has enough of nigger gene
http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African mixture.

Dindus
>>
>>130414081
His wife probably gets welfare, you can't own a house, land, car and feed five children with some shitty albums from 90's and with some rpg game that probably has 20 people bought
>>
File: vitruvian varg.jpg (4MB, 2200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
vitruvian varg.jpg
4MB, 2200x2200px
>>130403568

Michelangelo of this century.
>>
>>130414116
His ancestors were wandering the asiatic steppes and eating moose shit when Egyptians were building piramids.
>>
>>130413256
First thing northern christians did when they got palestine from the turks was give it to the zionists.
>>
>>130414049

carry on.
>>
>>130414191
>Moorjani
DEBUNKED
http://archive.is/Hb8em
>>
>>130414116
>I remember that video of Varg's where he explained how egyptian pharaohs where neanderthals.

Never said that
he did however say that he believed that the pharaos were of european descent since some pharao mummies had blond and ginger hair.
>>
>>130414214
Oh also his parents and brother give him money and he has no shame in that because he is a childish larper who hasn't worked a day in his life
>>
>>130414303
Autist shitalian poorfag on cuckchan is not a revision of a peer reviewed research. nigger
>Italy
>White

>Ticino scum
>Swiss
>>
>>130413259

Blond hair is just a drop of melanin content.

People in the pacific have it too due to completely unrelated genes compared to europeans.

Blond fetishism is literally autism or worse female vanity.

Essentially, you are a goddamn woman.

>umm, hey guys, are my eyes blue enough?
>oh my god i saw this blond germanic god sooo cute!
>ewww serbs are so icky and stuff and they never achieved anything right my blond girls!
>>
File: 1497645050650.jpg (214KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497645050650.jpg
214KB, 1024x768px
>>130414499
>butthurt and no counter argument
damn feels good BTFOing you each and every single time
now go back to asia you disgusting mongrel
>>
>>130414499
also I'm sure you are the type of guy who take peer reviewed paper on out of Africa theory 100% seriously, right?
pathetic hypocrite
>>
>>130414589
>btfo each time
ah you that subhuman? I offered to pay for your DNA test out of fun when I was about to drop by Milan. Why not take?) n i g g e r
>>
>>130414754
yeah I'm totally gonna meet some chink in Milan from /pol/ to take a DNA test

also, shouldn't you be all against giving your DNA to 23&me and such?
>>
>>130414157
Announced to the public; She is not daughter of Varg Vikernes. She named is Rebekka Sivertsen, She is a singer/songwriter. She is an artist originally from Norway, currently studying music technology in England. She was born 01/92.
>>
>>130414364
Yes, and europeans (vargian for nordics) are, in his opinion, neanderthals to this day (muh genetic research conspiracy n sheeiiit). So yes, he did say that egyptian pharaos were neanderthals.

I think he made a video though stating that he was wrong about the whole neanderthal thing. I'm not sure though because I don't watch his horseshit anymore. It used to be fun for a few goofs but got boring.

His world views are intellectually completely crippled and rely on ad-hoc explanations.
>>
>>130414865
Tough talk for a poor Italian subhuman - racial undersirable even in poor nations like Russia, Belarus and Baltics. Let alone Switzerland, Germany and Nordics where Medscum historically seen as the bottom of hot racial European barrel
>>
>>130414214
The first few Burzum albums are hands-down the most popular black metal albums ever. I imagine he accumulated a nice amount of cash from them while he was prison and still makes money from them now.

I'm sure he hasn't made shit from the RPG though.
>>
>>130415193
keep telling yourself that, your argument got destroyed once again and now you are in full asshurt mode, thanks for playing
>>
>>130415368
It's not an argument, that's a fact. Getting rid of Ticino and Meds is one of the prime goals of Swiss eugenicist community. Repatriation of Southern Europeans is on the list of any ethnoband in the rest of Europe. Literal PIGS
>>
>>130415543
>that's a fact
maybe if you copypaste it enough it will become true one day, keep trying mongrel
>>
File: 1497442614343.jpg (175KB, 938x844px) Image search: [Google]
1497442614343.jpg
175KB, 938x844px
>>130414499
we can buy your russians womens online, probably even your mother is in some prostitute site
you slavic subhuman genetic gipsy trash
suck my roman cock, you scumbag
don't be so jelous of our history, we civilized you, you were eating your own shit, kiss the feet of the romans, cockroach, subhuman barbarian scum
>>
>>130415673
he isn't russian, he is an extremely butthurt bavarian/albanian who posts the same old debunked pastas, you are going to recognize him easily
>>
>>130403568
vargposting is cancer

i won't even read this thread and i know it's a bunch of greeks getting triggered by the russian purist troll
>>
File: 1497446394104.png (913KB, 2012x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1497446394104.png
913KB, 2012x1592px
>>130415193
disgusting russian albanian rat, human abortion.
IMPERIVM AD VITAM, stay mad, faggot.
>>
>hates christianity

Oh how horrible!
>>
>>130415628
You can start with SVP ads and then shift to NMR. Take some time.. European hero Breivik? Made a special note about keeping Jews, non-Europeans AND Southern Europeans out as subversives who are racially foreign
>I'm Italian, I must be liked
Nah. Maybe in your PIGS circlejoke. Outside? You are a shitskin
>>
>>130415020
albanian pig, if you come in italy we bury you in the fields, you and that ped0 weirdo snownigger varg of whatever the fuck is his name, you insects, get down on your knees in front of the master race of earth, the romans.
>>
>>130415830
I fully support Rome LARP in Italy. More mongrels and non-Italians ruling the country must come. It's only fair.
>>
>>130416079
>probably works for a guy named Hans
>master race
Who the fuck takes Italian manlets seriously? Your government mercilessly genocides you in your own nations. Pathetic
>>
>>130415982
I'm can be ok with that, just stop making shit up about our racial history. If we are "racially foreign" is not due to any historical circumstances, you'll have to go back to the bronze age for that and how we didn't get raped as much by steppe people compared to other Europeans.

Btw your butthurt is still leaking.
>>
File: 149743274254cccv5.png (2MB, 1766x809px) Image search: [Google]
149743274254cccv5.png
2MB, 1766x809px
>>130415982
why you are still talkin, human rat? you are a genetic abortion, you slavic cockroach
>>
>>130403568
Because /pol/ is full of autistic larpers.
>>
File: z_3576c4c9.jpg (258KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
z_3576c4c9.jpg
258KB, 1024x691px
>>130416079
I've already been to Italy, I showed roman salute to roman youth, I lectured them of vices of socialism, I enjoyed the stay, your country is very beautiful, some of your guys are more beautiful than your girls (as I was told they are) ain't no faggot either, so don't spoil that impression by your spoiled mouth, enjoy your home, you lucky bastard.
>>
>>130416103
Italians were always darker than north Euros you dumb mongol
>>
>>130416488
They weren't always nig mixed. Bloodline purity. That's the important thing
>>
File: 1496875230jhcv656.jpg (2MB, 1644x3912px) Image search: [Google]
1496875230jhcv656.jpg
2MB, 1644x3912px
>>130416275
cry moar, slavic rat, you people are so jealous, is your mother still on auction online? russian scum? ahaha, feels so good to be italian
>>
>>130416624
you have been utterly BTFO on that faggot, give up
>>
>>130416451
you are russian? if so, tell this albanian rat showing your flag to shut his fuckin mouth
>>
>>130416624

cry moar, bitch, nice try

>>130416369
>>
>>130415673
It makes me puke how all the hellenic philosophy is reduced to one homosexual school which destroyed other schools and plagiarize their legacy.
>>
>>130416839
>3% non-White maternal admixture
Fantastic genetic and truly scientific way to explain things, kang.back to topic, it "further confirms" that Italians are not pure
>>
>>130416695
wtf, this guy's mother probably is being fucked hard by some italians, he is in EVERY fucking thread on italians sayin this bullshit.
relax, scumbag, nobody will ever remember you and your rat race.
we will be remembered forever, cockroach.
>>
>>130417080
you may wanna do the same count for all other European countries you dumb ape, because you are not going to get a single pure caucasian one
>>
>>130417080
Shut your fucking mouth (you're too rude)
>>
>>130417188
that guy is not even russian, he's an albanian larping as a russian.
>>
>>130417319
Mother Russia digests everybody
>>
>>130417188
These are Italians, not people. Invasive species that are yet to pay reparations to European peoples for suffer they created
>>
>>130417080
There is at least 10% mongol mixture in average Russian
>>
>>130417559
Not many nations have created as much suffering as russians (mostly to their fellow citizens, but what's the difference) so chill the fuck up, whatever reasons for your trolling are.
>>
File: 19078175-mmmain.jpg (29KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
19078175-mmmain.jpg
29KB, 620x413px
>>130417559
ooooooooooooo shut that fuckin mouth, and remove that flag, you can't talk for russians, show your true flag, you albanian rat.
>>
>>130405718
POO
>>
>>130417789
You are russian, that faggot is NOT russian, he hide himself behind your flag, like a rat.
>>
>>130413255
hes from leaf land so he might as well be. everyone else here is...
>>
>>130417716
at least russians know that caucasian is a mudslime, so y'all nazi faggots fell for kikestan trolling once again. ariyan are whether armenian or some other shitskins. and I wonder where did Varg take that neanderthal shit, because to my eye neanderthals look like those who made the research (so when they said "us" or "we" they didn't mean europeans, because those who occupy humanities are not europeans, though most of them believe europe is named after them (though it's more likely that they were named after europeans fucking erusalimean women)
>>
File: fu48.jpg (67KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
fu48.jpg
67KB, 600x432px
>>130417962
If you only knew how many rats hiding behind that flag you wouldn't care that much.
>>
>>130417789
>russians (mostly to their fellow citizens, but what's the difference)
Because fellow citizens can be non-white and thefore not human? Russia was pretty good boy outside of the JewSSR and period which wasn't long or Russian-run really
>>
>>130418279
Actually, you are talkin like a real Russian. You honour your race.
These hiding albanians/rumenians rats must be purged.
>>
File: 1404196874728.jpg (163KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1404196874728.jpg
163KB, 1280x800px
>>130418362
At least you didn't fall for that crypto-commie propaganda they feed our kids in schools and tv down here. But I wouldn't say Russia was a good guy, destroying all the cultures on its span more thoroughly than spaniards in americas. Keeping their fellow citizens in slavery (and white russians were way more oppressed than any darker nation) - well, I could go on, but fuck that shit. Who cares of the past when the future comes this fast.
>>
>>130418130
If you're into hot neanderthals.
https://www.xvideos.com/video22465059/sarah_silverman_and_michelle_williams_shower_scene
>>
>>130418619
I don't know why, but thank you.
And don't purge people you can now genetically modify. It's in a prototype stage now, but in a decade this ability will flood the market.
>>
>>130412223
of poo in loo
>>
We all know Varg is a bit crazy and has magical beliefs about how being pagan will somehow make Europe great again. He is stuck in his own little world. I just laugh at some of the shit he says.
>why m I reading a book?
>>
Guarantee Varg has Negro or Arab admixture. I think Varg romanticizes paganism a bit much. Nothing really great about it.
>>
Varg has it right. Don't be a wagecuck. Instead use socialism to live the life you want to live and make lots of little white devil spawn! Vargs thinking is quite silly when you listen to it. Be just sounds like a broken record. He needs to try having friends.
>>
>>130403568
>viking living on tribute from cucked frenchies

we have been here before
>>
>>130407351
How is Selena Gomez mediterranean? She is biracial. Mexican indian and half italian
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.