[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many Africans will cross over to Europe? They are curren

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: destroyingeurope.jpg (53KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
destroyingeurope.jpg
53KB, 820x461px
How many Africans will cross over to Europe? They are currently "saved" a few miles off the Lybian coast by (((NGOs))). This weekend they pulled 3,000 over.

https://www.welt.de/politik/fluechtlinge/article165652245/Entwicklungsminister-warnt-vor-riesiger-Fluchtbewegung-aus-Afrika.html

Germany's minister of development warned today that because of climate change (our fault of course) there will be 100 MILLION Africans moving to Europe within this decade.
>>
>>130401996
century, excuse me.
>>
>>130401996
APEFRICANS FOR EUROPE!!!!!!!!

#ITALLCOMESCRASHINGDOWN
>>
File: 1492213146205.jpg (53KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492213146205.jpg
53KB, 641x530px
holy shit 100 million.

we're fucking done.
>>
>>130401996
I hope winterchan unleashes the coldest winter yet.
>>
Get an offshore boat
Get rifles
Pretend to go fishing
Have "fun" instead
>>
>>130402334
Well it's actually realistic isn't it. Each week a new million Africans spawn. There are currently 1 billion of Africans in Africa. How many of those are poor? How many of those live in hot hellholes? There's only migration destination for them and it's north.

Even if only 0,5% of Africans migrate that's still

50 MILLION AFRICANS that would move to Europe with birthrates of 4-5 children.

How do you even defend your borders against this quantity of people? They would need to put up a zone in the Sahara that is patrolled with hundreds of thousands of drones.
>>
bump let's discuss this interesting phenomena /pol/

I don't think the big challenge of the 21th century will be Islam but rather us being overrun by Africans in the search of money and comfort
>>
>>130403127
won't be a problem on this side of europe

rip the west
>>
You fellas need a coup before it's too late.
>>
Birthrates in Muslim countries are quite low these days, with exceptions such as Afghanistan.

The African problem is the one that threatens Europe.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.