[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions thread I'll start >It is moral obligation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1309115146024.jpg (31KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
1309115146024.jpg
31KB, 278x400px
Unpopular opinions thread

I'll start
>It is moral obligation of every nation, but especially of the wealthy and prosperous ones, to accept refugees fleeing from war and oppression
>Refugees should behave as good guests and not abuse hospitality of their hosts
>Brexit was a mistake
>There's nothing wrong fundamentally wrong or worthy of derision in polish plumbers
>Israel is an admirable country, an oasis of prosperity and democracy and has right to exist
>Catholic Church is a force for good
>Muslims are not inherently evil
>Various cultures can live side by side in peace, prosperity and harmony if they all so choose
>Cultures that do not wish to choose to live in harmony with others, especially native ones, have no right to demand submission from others
>European Union is a good thing but it should have federal police, army and foreign policy
>Merkel, Juncker and many other politicians are mostly decent people
>Rich people are certifiably more successful than others and therefore should be held to higher standards when it comes to taxation or personal responsibility
>Society, and by extension the state, is responsible for welfare of the weak, sick and helpless from its midst.
>There's nothing wrong with rich people like Soros spending their fortunes on charities and/or pressure groups that match their world views
>>
>>130400445
Womans vaginas should he distributed
>>
>>130400974
>Womans vaginas should he distributed
just vaginas, or the women attached?
would welfare fleshlights be enough?
or sexbots?
>>
>>130400445
>It is moral obligation of every nation, but especially of the wealthy and prosperous ones, to accept refugees fleeing from war and oppression
Thats not unpopular, it's downright traitorous.
>Catholic Church is a force for good
>Muslims are not inherently evil
And these are just incorrect.
>>
Jesus was a Satanist
>>
>>130400445
Non-addictive drugs should be legalized. It's degenerate, but people should have the freedom to do dumb shit with their life
>>
>>130400974
THIS

The welfare state forces me to pay for the children of these women, so it's only fair I get something in return
>>
>>130400445
almost none of these are unpopular outside of /pol/
they are just basic leftie positions that most political normies would agree with
>>
I actually like modern architecture when done correctly.
>>
File: 1488178383522.gif (1MB, 801x801px) Image search: [Google]
1488178383522.gif
1MB, 801x801px
>>130400445

I have zero problem with homosexuals and lesbians. I've known many in my lifetime. They're just people. Where you like to park your pee pee at night really doesn't matter.

That said, I hope all commies die.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.