[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a thought. What if Elon Musk Mars colonization plan succeed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1347569041566.png (68KB, 834x556px) Image search: [Google]
1347569041566.png
68KB, 834x556px
Just a thought.

What if Elon Musk Mars colonization plan succeed?
Ticket to Mars will cost a lot of monies and specialty equipment. And that means no refugees on Mars.

Let's leave Earth, and paint Mars white.
>>
>lets go and die from cancer while being on Mars

no
>>
>>130400160
Or killed by Martian mole people or Martian giant worms or Martian secret underground monsters
>>
>>130400379
>not fabricating makeshift melee and less-than-lethal weapons, capturing martian mole people/giant worms/secret underground monsters and COLONISING them
To fuck what no man has fucked before where no man has fucked before.
>>
Fuck this increasingly gay earth. I'd she'll out whatever the cost just to go to Mars. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
>>
>>130400160
>he fell for the cancer is real meme
Tell me, friend, have you ever actually seen cancer for yourself?
I doubt it, because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>130399895
Just send the refugees to Mars instead.
>>
That's the plan, friend.
Our people's future is to be amongst the stars.
>>
>>130399895
>Elon Musk
>2Zip = crash so bad it took out compaq
>Paypal = fired from to prevent it from crashing
>Solar City = crashed and burned
>Telsa = brink of death until Toyota bailed them out but still drowning in debt
>SpaceX = drowning in debt with one successful landing

I wouldn't depend on Musk for much unless you know how to ride the hype
>>
>>130399895
There's no point going to mars if there's nothing to gain by it. You talk about colonization, but the only reason people colonized the new world is because there was land to be exploited and used. Mars doesn't have anything we really need at the moment
>>
>>130399895

someone quick grab all the hapa women
>>
>>130399895
Nope, gov will just pay black people for trips
>>
>>130403758

>Gov sends all blacks to their own planet to be kangz n sheit
>whites gone, infrastructure quickly descends into chaotic situation as apes try and figure out white man magic screens
>within a day the entire colony has died and earth is free of the nigger plague forever
>>
>>130401285
None if that is close to accurate
>>
>>130400634
Why so glum, chum?
>>
>>130399895
I just think that colonization of America brought formation of USA.
Colonization of Mars will bring formation of another great country. Free of earthly influences (nukes, world economy).
>>
>>130399895
>he thinks rich nigerians and rich saudis won't be going to mars
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.