[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'I thought I would die': Thieves threatened grandmother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Ms_Lakkis.jpg (32KB, 638x352px) Image search: [Google]
Ms_Lakkis.jpg
32KB, 638x352px
A grandmother won't be returning to work after thieves held a knife to her chest and robbed her convenience store in Melbourne. Mary Lakkis said she thought she was going to die on Saturday night after the 63-year-old was attacked at her family’s Werribee business.

The thugs, wearing masks and white gloves, jumped the counter before making a beeline for Ms Lakkis in her backroom. One man held a knife toward her as the other men robbed the store.

“My chest was very bad,” she said. “I was shaking for like six hours. I couldn’t breathe.” One of the men is heard yelling on the CCTV footage, “Give me all your money.” The men managed to get away with cigarettes and the day’s takings from the till.

The family said it’s the first time they’ve been robbed at their business, which has been open for 19 years. In three weeks the Lakkis family was planning on closing the store. If you have any information contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/36039008/thieves-threaten-grandmother-with-knife-in-her-convenience-store-in-melbourne/
>>
Great job liberals!
>>
Ban Knives man clearly you uncivilized brits with your knives are too dangerous. Ban 2A
>>
>>130394368
>wearing masks and white gloves
>white gloves
>white

Cumskins confirmed.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.