[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just made a video and am anxious to hear what my /pol/ friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7512.jpg (47KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7512.jpg
47KB, 750x499px
I just made a video and am anxious to hear what my /pol/ friends would think of it. This will be the only post I ever make - not trying to shill, I've got four views and want some criticism
>>
>>130388959
Aaaand forgot link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qI1Okqre1_4
>>
>>130388959
I like the women at the beginning, they're pretty hot desu
>>
>>130389120
Yeah, this.
>>
>>130388959
I don't really get the message anon other than making fun of normies.
>>
>>130389423
Yeah I get that, it's fairly pretentious. The points I were trying to make though, are that westerns/Europeans/whatever seem to love muzzies still despite all they do, and the muzzies love how weak our cultures have become, degenerate Instagram girls, tindersluts, male narcissists - how we've lost our way and are easier to conquer.

The e-celebs at the end were thrown in and I probably should have done without it, but I feel like e-celebs lead everyone in the wrong direction, and also weaken and distract anyone who could otherwise be helpful.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (349KB, 864x480px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
349KB, 864x480px
good beginning lad, I also made these videos some time ago. Keep going!
>>
>>130389828
You could also show videos of European cities before mass immigration alongside the cities today filled with migrants and 3rd worlders or like one before and one after
>>
>>130389001
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qI1Okqre1_4
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=qI1Okqre1_4
>>
File: tilla.jpg (278KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tilla.jpg
278KB, 600x400px
>>130388959
>youtube
>phonefag

Fuck off.
>>
>>130391505
thanks
>>
Nothing personal OP, but too many of the ladies are shit-skins in my opinion.
>>
>>130388959
i liked it - creative. the contrast of the visual images between themselves and the music is interesting. I think reading the commment section will be fun
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
I kind of get the impression that ladies are the most successful unwitting terrorists, To be honest senpai.
>>
File: Victim of a Muslim mentality.jpg (13KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
Victim of a Muslim mentality.jpg
13KB, 300x177px
>>130389001
Nice anon, I was thinking about doing something like this. I was thinking of putting Arianna Grande giranting in front of pics of dead girls, but I don't have editing skills like that. You could even use her music. It would be really stark to have a pic of a dead girl, with Ariana Grande grinding on top of her.

Are the pics of qts the victims?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.